SELECT CONTENT

Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum

Page 20 of 61 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 40 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

fate - Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 20 Empty Re: Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Nov 14, 2016 12:38 am

So heartbreaking. I couldn't imagine the pain Georgia went through. Even Lee picking Georgia out of bed sad fate - Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 20 1f494

As Georgia said though, Lee is that one consolation she has had during such an heartbreaking time. There's no doubt in my mind that Lee is exactly the man Georgia's dad and mum said they wanted for her - someone who puts her first and cherishes her. Fate, destiny, God's plan, however one looks at it, Georgia was meant to meet Lee and him meet her family and her own mum know before her tragic passing that her daughter had found a man who would put her first and take care of G. I am so thankful Georgia has Lee - he's a rare gem!  beatingheart

Georgia Love shares the beautiful way Lee Elliott has supported her since her mum’s death.
by MICHELLE ANDREWS
14 November 2016

What should have been one of the happiest moments of Georgia Love‘s life – announcing her post-Bachelorette relationship with contestant Lee Elliott last month – was darkened by a black cloud, her mother’s terminal pancreatic cancer.

Fate would have it that within 24 hours of the finale airing and the pair going public, Georgia’s mother Belinda, aged 60, would lose her seven-month-long battle, and pass away surrounded by family.

It was, and is, an immeasurably difficult time for the 28-year-old former newsreader, who described herself on Thursday as “a puddle on the floor”. However, in her pain, she’s found Lee to be an incredible source of support.

“Lee’s been amazingly supportive, which nobody going into this would have wanted, to come out the other end of it to come and have to deal with all of this,” Georgia told The Telegraph of her new partner.

“The way he’s absolutely picked me up, we’ve canceled so many media events that we were meant to have,” she continued.

“He’s taken it on the chin and he’s been there for me, he’s been driving me around and picking me up out of bed when he needs to. He’s just been fantastic, I can’t imagine anyone who would’ve been half as supportive as him.”

Just a day before her mother died, Georgia told her 114,000 Instagram followers just how appreciative of Lee she is.

“A small solace I can find in this extremely difficult time is that I have this amazing man by my side and for that I feel so lucky,” she wrote beside a photo of the pair. “He’s been so incredibly supportive and loving and managed to make me smile and laugh every day despite everything else.”

http://www.mamamia.com.au/georgia-love-on-lee/
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

fate - Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 20 Empty Re: Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum

Post by Spoil Me Again Mon Nov 14, 2016 10:48 am

@AllAboutLove: So heartbreaking. I couldn't imagine the pain Georgia went through. Even Lee picking Georgia out of bed sad

As Georgia said though, Lee is that one consolation she has had during such an heartbreaking time. There's no doubt in my mind that Lee is exactly the man Georgia's dad and mum said they wanted for her - someone who puts her first and cherishes her. Fate, destiny, God's plan, however one looks at it, Georgia was meant to meet Lee and him meet her family and her own mum know before her tragic passing that her daughter had found a man who would put her first and take care of G. I am so thankful Georgia has Lee - he's a rare gem! beatingheart

fate - Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 20 4256136633 :tissuebox #fate
Spoil Me Again
Spoil Me Again

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Nov 14, 2016 12:43 pm

A couple that have been together for a long period of time, or married for many years, go through tragic events and come out stronger because of it. This couple, hardly knowing each other faced the tragic death of Georgia's mother, together.

The way Lee has been supporting her you would think they've been together for years. Everyone mourns differently, Lee has been right beside her every step of the way including picking her up out of bed. Gosh that was very heartwarming to read.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Nov 14, 2016 11:29 pm

Beautifully said @GuardianAngel beatingheart

ITA that they seem like a couple that has been together for much longer. Like Georgia and Lee said on their first date, they both said they felt like they had known each other forever and going through such a heartbreaking time already has only made them stronger and Lee's actions have shown he truly embodies the type of man her mother and father wanted for her - someone who puts her first. I especially love that Georgia said that Lee was the one to make her mum smile and laugh before she passed, something her mother hadn't been able to do and Georgia also said that Lee makes her laugh and smile every day. That is truly special that he is not only there for her in every way but also being her rock and bringing a smile to her face. It's easy to be there for someone when things are only rainbows and sunshine but to be there in the hardest of times and try to be the rainbow to the person one loves during the hardest of times like Lee has been with Georgia, that's real love to me.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Nov 15, 2016 10:29 pm

I am super excited to see Georgia and Lee on The Project tonight! cheerleader

#TheProjectTV Verified account ‏@theprojecttv
Tonight we chat to the #BacheloretteAU's lovebirds Georgia and Lee!  fate - Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 20 1f339  

fate - Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 20 Source
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Spoil Me Again Tue Nov 15, 2016 11:27 pm

I hope this gets posted on youtube.

If anyone watches live & can recap, I will be forever grateful xoxo
Spoil Me Again
Spoil Me Again

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Nov 16, 2016 2:42 am

Spoil Me Again wrote:I hope this gets posted on youtube.

If anyone watches live & can recap, I will be forever grateful xoxo
Yes, if anyone can watch it and post a recap or record and upload it that would be truly appreciated Praying
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Nov 16, 2016 4:19 am

I am going to try watch The Project and post while watching. If anyone else is watching feel free to post just in case I miss something.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Nov 16, 2016 5:17 am

G and Lee about to be on The Project! cheerleader

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Wed Nov 16, 2016 5:40 am

Just finished watching. Lee has organised a lunch with all the bachelors and you can bid for one of twelve seats to joined them. All proceeds go to Pancare. Amazing! What a great guy - did you see how he rubbed her back when she was talking about her mum?

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Nov 16, 2016 5:43 am

OMG I was crying watching them on The Project.
Hopefully they will upload their video because they are such an amazing couple and you can just see how in love they are! beatingheart
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Nov 16, 2016 5:44 am

I love them so much. Just got home in time to watch it. Lee is so supportive
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 61 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 40 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum

+36
brownravens
Bobette
Mommyof2
Newto
KB_Mom