SELECT CONTENT

Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum

Page 27 of 61 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 44 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

glee - Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 27 Empty Re: Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Nov 25, 2016 9:30 pm

Joy15 wrote:TY for the lovely couple's updates..!!

they are truly a true pun-soul-mate giggling . Im glad i have tuned in their season by watching (and sleuthing!) the LS unfold in front of my eyes beatingheart . Beyond glad to know that they have survived a crazy roller coaster called life..... hearthumbsup .

just watched one of their YT interview. Love to see Lee's gentle gesture holding and kiss her hand throughout... Always warms my heart to see people found their soul mates on this crazy show. Only best things ahead for these two... :swinginglove blowkiss
@Joy15 it really was such a beautiful love story to watch and sleuth. G and Lee's connection was undeniable beatingheart

Sundy wrote:❤️ Just ❤️
@Sundy  :yes:  Just L O V E  beatingheart  bestbud!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

glee - Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 27 Empty Re: Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum

Post by Spoil Me Again Fri Nov 25, 2016 10:12 pm

@AllAboutLove thanks so much for the updates.
Spoil Me Again
Spoil Me Again

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Fri Nov 25, 2016 11:51 pm

Thanks AllaboutLove - I agree with everything you said.

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Nov 26, 2016 12:19 am

As posted upthread here about Lee's earlier snapchat indicating he was possibly flying to see Georgia this weekend in Sydney since she started working at Studio 10... 
Well.... Georgia snapchatted about an hour ago and Lee is in Sydney with Georgia and they're together.      :sweetheart:  :swinginglove lovetogether
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Nov 26, 2016 2:20 pm

The gorgeous couple spending another day together in Sydney      heartglasses  

glee - Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 27 2021cb1ae9a7d94f407ab28b571ae8b8
leeroyelliott IG

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sat Nov 26, 2016 4:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat Nov 26, 2016 2:37 pm

They make a cute couple. Smiley Will have to catch up on her season/their scenes sometime.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  glee - Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 27 1f49c

glee - Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 27 8367-910 glee - Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 27 I_got_13 glee - Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 27 E5kqdm15 glee - Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 27 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Nov 26, 2016 4:11 pm

beatingheart this adorkable couple and that they can be romantic and also totally fun and silly! Love seeing their fun side! :cutiepie

Lee commented within moments on the pic with a quote from Zoolander movie too (so in response to G's movie quote caption). It's too funny and cute how they speak each other's language in so many ways, including movie quotes. They really are two peas in a pod like Lee said.  :swinginglove

@georgiealove We're pretty sure there's a lot more to life than being really, really, ridiculously good looking. And we plan on finding out what that is. #magnum #thatdamnleehessohotrightnow #bacheloretteau  

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sun Nov 27, 2016 7:46 am; edited 2 times in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Nov 26, 2016 6:37 pm

glee - Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 27 3806527698  Both Georgia and Lee's posted IG stories and snapchats of them singing in the backseat of their uber car! They are so hilarious and too cute! Lee is just as into it as he was on the show giving it his all it's hilarious and one can totally see G and Lee's personalities are so much alike and  they're so much fun - just the cutest! :inlove

ETA: adding some moments of the  :cutiepie couple

Georgia rapping and Lee videoing and both cracking up at the end because they don't know the words   giggling  
glee - Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 27 28005953480b9483f06d6b4a68218d1a
glee - Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 27 4a319a3ff832acfd2dda26f87419accf
IG leeroyelliott

One of the videos of G and Lee singing... wait for the end when Lee belts it out cantstopl

IG georgiealove

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sun Nov 27, 2016 8:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:51 pm

Georgia and Lee are at a Crowded House concert by the Sydney Opera House. CH have such great songs and G and Lee are just singing away together and in their element at the concert. G and Lee posted on their SCs (will upload some scs when I get a chance) and they look so happy together it's lovely to see.   beatingheart
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Sat Nov 26, 2016 11:51 pm

Why can't I see any of their latest IG posts? Last one was them pulling a face and the rose pic. Any ideas?

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Nov 27, 2016 5:06 pm

@Just Looking IG posts are on the IG account itself and listed in the pics/videos but IG stories are in the profile pic of the account (it's like snapchat for IG). To see IG stories, in the IG app, just tap on the profile photo of G or Lee and pics and/or videos will show up you can view. You can also view them from the homepage on IG at the top of the screen there will be multiple IG stories. Hope that helps  glee - Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 27 1f497
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Nov 27, 2016 8:41 pm

Lee posted on his IG of him and G together at Crowded House concert  :sweetheart:

by @leeroyelliott

The photobomber in the background giggling
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 61 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 44 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum

+36
brownravens
Bobette
Mommyof2
Newto
KB_Mom