SELECT CONTENT

Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum

Page 32 of 61 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 46 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

photoshoot - Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 32 Empty Re: Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Dec 18, 2016 10:34 am

Some pics from the fantastic charity event which Lee organised and put together.

Lee really did an amazing job and not just the luncheon but VIP at other events afterwards for the rest of the day. He definitely should head an organizing event company as he obviously is gifted at such to put it all together in such a short time (few week to a month) and to do so for charity and for Georgia is so special.  beatingheart

From where the food is great but the company is better! Could not be more humbled nor appreciative of this amazing group of people who have come from all over Australia to support @pancareaus #pancare #bachelorswholunch #brothersfromothermothers by @leeroyelliott

A bigger bunch of selfless legends you will not see! I cannot thank you all enough for donating your time to help raise awareness of pancreatic cancer and much needed funds for @pancareaus In doing so you've helped raised in excess of $10,000!!  #pancare #bacheloretteau #thebachiebunch #brothersfromothermothers by @leeroyelliott

Some of our wonderful bidders with the boys from the #bachelorette! Looking forward to a great day! by @pancareaus

Yesterday I flew to Melbourne to participate in possibly the best thing I've ever done. I got to have lunch with 12 of @bacheloretteau boys! The best part about this was that it raised money and awareness about pancreatic cancer, a cause very close to my heart. All the boys were extremely lovely, caring and genuinely excited to see all of us there! I had lovely conversations with all of the boys and actually forgot they were from a tv show because they were so easy to talk to. Finally a really big thank you to Lee for organising this and also to my lovely sister who organised a gofundme page so I could go!  #bacheloretteluncheon #luckygirl #pancareaus by @elleenn_95

Cam's video when all the women who bid saw Georgia at the event! They were so excited to see her and more excited about seeing Georgia than seeing the guys

IG camcranley

@georgiealove @leeroyelliott thank you so much for a great day and night Smiley I had an aaaaamazing time!!!!! Lovely to meet you both xx by @martyl43

Our gorgeous guest, Jess with @leeroyelliott and @georgiealove at our @bacheloretteau lunch yesterday. by @pancareaus

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sun Dec 25, 2016 10:29 am; edited 2 times in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

photoshoot - Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 32 Empty Re: Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum

Post by Sprite Sun Dec 18, 2016 1:59 pm

That looks like so much fun. Lee really did a great job and the other guys were wonderful to show such support to him and Georgia. Georgia is just glowing!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Dec 18, 2016 7:24 pm

Georgia's post  beatingheart

@georgiealove Could not be prouder of this hunk of spunk for organising yesterday's @bacheloretteau boys luncheon to raise money and awareness of pancreatic cancer in memory of my beautiful Mum. It was such a fantastic day and ended up raising more than $10,000 for @pancareaus!! A massive thank you to the incredibly generous bidders, all the sponsors and to Aaron, Ben, Cam, Carlos, Clancy, Courtney, Jake, Jay, Matt, Ryan and Tommy for coming from all over Australia to be part of it. I'm ending this weekend with a very warm heart  photoshoot - Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 32 1f49c  #pancare #bacheloretteau #thebachiebunch #glee #pancreaticcancerawareness

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Dec 18, 2016 7:34 pm

Lee just posted this.

My heart melts. Love them together heartbeat  cloud nine

@leeroyelliott We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love.  photoshoot - Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 32 1f48f  #drseuss #glee

https://www.instagram.com/leeroyelliott/

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Mon Dec 19, 2016 4:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Dec 18, 2016 7:53 pm

Gosh they are adorable!!! beatingheart beatingheart

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71350

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Spoil Me Again Mon Dec 19, 2016 1:15 pm

Love them.
Love seeing them so happy.
Spoil Me Again
Spoil Me Again

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Mon Dec 19, 2016 4:04 pm

I love following Georgia and Lee. I am so happy for their love and hilarious sense of humors. Both are stellar people. I started following Cam last week and Lee, Georgia and Cam gave me lots of laughs. What a great friendship for all of them.
I am so proud of Lee for the pancareaus fundraiser and that most of the bachie guys participated in support of Georgia and her Mom. What a wonderful tribute.
Georgia and Lee are my all time favorite couple. Love them!! smilelove
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by minnie_ Mon Dec 19, 2016 6:02 pm

Georgia and Lee are definitely my favorite couple too beatingheart  

Does anyone know what was said in this interview with The Daily Telegraph BW magazine?

photoshoot - Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 32 14596651_1612203382419746_589905589077803008_n
@styliststringy
minnie_
minnie_

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Dec 19, 2016 7:18 pm

#GLee are definitely my fave couple too (along with Art and Matty) and G is my fave Bachelorette - just beautiful inside and out!   heartbeat
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Cetamy Mon Dec 19, 2016 8:12 pm

Perfect match. So touched by how nice all the guys who attended the fundraising event are. I hope their love lasts forever.
Cetamy
Cetamy

Female Posts : 53

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Dec 20, 2016 9:56 am

Another pic from the mag article that the stylist posted. The angle is a bit off since the stylist took the pic from above but GLee still look gorgeous! photoshoot - Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 32 1f491

The pics for the magazine cover story are from the BTS photoshoot that Lee and G posted upthread here and one can tell they are so happy and in love!  photoshoot - Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 32 1f60d  photoshoot - Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 32 1f49e

More of #beautiful @georgiealove @leeroyelliott #love in #BW #telegraph #magazine #photoshoot #sydneystylist #glamour by @styliststringy

ETA: Lee and Georgia's comments on the post are too funny (Lee likening himself to former cricket player Adam "Gilly" Gilchrist)  photoshoot - Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 32 3806527698
leeroyelliott
What is @gilly381 doing with my girlfriend @georgiealove

georgiealove
@leeroyelliott I can't unsee it!!

Love their banter photoshoot - Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 32 1f495

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sun Dec 25, 2016 10:33 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Dec 20, 2016 10:06 pm

Lee liked this comment to this Facebook post about him and Georgia which is so adorable because his mother is a florist (she liked it too). I loved Lee's mom and family on the show - just lovely, warm, wonderful people beatingheart

Dayne Tyler Robinson
Lee Elliott at least you know an amazing florist who can give you family discount

An excerpt from the article  heartbeat  cloud nine

After going public with their romance just less than two months ago, The Bachelorette's Georgia Love and Lee Elliott are already thinking about marriage and joint living arrangements.

The couple have revealed they already spend five to six nights a week together, and knowing they've found "the one", means getting married is inevitable.

"Every time she stays, there's just one more thing she leaves behind so slowly but surely she is moving in and before I know it she will be moved in," Lee tells The Daily Telegraph's BW magazine.

As for tying the knot, the couple are willing to take that a little slower, although Lee already knows how he will go about the proposal.

"I am old school... I will ask her dad for her hand in marriage and do something special," he says.

https://au.be.yahoo.com/entertainment/celebrity/a/33596669/bachelorettes-georgia-love-and-lee-elliott-plan-to-move-in-together-and-get-married-yahoo7-be/#page1
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 61 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 46 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum

+36
brownravens
Bobette
Mommyof2
Newto
KB_Mom