SELECT CONTENT

Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum

Page 34 of 61 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 47 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

luckygirl - Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 34 Empty Re: Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum

Post by minnie_ Thu Dec 22, 2016 6:23 am

Cetamy wrote:Georgia will be on studio 10 tomorrow morning I can't wait to see her host.
She also had a lovely radio interview where she talked about her role on Christmas eve where she'll host Carols by Candlelight at Eastland's Town square in Melbourne on Christmas Eve.
She also talked about doing some work on the project in early 2017 following studio 10 so best wishes to her.
I tried to bring over the interview on here but couldn't, so if anyone can do it that would be nice.
thank you @cetamy

Here's a link to the interview:
http://audioboom.com/channel/deniswalterafternoons
minnie_
minnie_

Back to top Go down

luckygirl - Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 34 Empty Re: Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum

Post by Cetamy Thu Dec 22, 2016 6:30 am

Thanks @ Minnie for the link.
Cetamy
Cetamy

Female Posts : 53

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Dec 22, 2016 8:14 am

Thanks for the link to the interview @Minnie_ and @Cetamy for posting about it  bestbud!

ETA:
- As Minnie posted above, on Christmas Eve, Georgia will be at Eastland hosting Carols by Candlelight annual event raising funds for charity Vision Australia which is so wonderful especially since it's for charity.
- A few callers called in and talked to Georgia. All stated that Georgia was the best Bachelorette they had ever watched and how genuine she is. Very sweet calls and ITA with them.

I can't wait to see Georgia host Studio 10 tomorrow. I am sure she will be amazing! yes

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Fri Dec 23, 2016 7:34 am; edited 3 times in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Dec 22, 2016 8:23 am

Georgia is gorgeous and was an amazing Bachelorette - my favorite Bette ever! To think it's been 6 months to the day that Georgia and Lee met each other and their love journey began and G's HEA with Lee. Without a doubt, Glee meeting each other was meant to be and it was one of if not the best Meet & Greet I have seen for this show - just sparks, chemistry, banter, and all the feels! (now I have to go watch their M&G again) luckygirl - Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 34 1f60d  

@georgiealove  Six months ago today I slipped on this custom-made @jasongrech gown, got into a limo and embarked on the biggest adventure of my life. Stepping out at what felt like my very own Disney castle, I met 16 incredible guys, each of whom went on to impact me and my life in some way or another. But most importantly and most memorably, that was the night I first locked eyes on the love of my life. The beginning of my happi-Lee ever after   luckygirl - Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 34 1f339 luckygirl - Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 34 2764

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Dec 22, 2016 9:40 am

Lee's comment on Georgia's IG pic above. These two are too adorable!   lovetogether

@leeroyelliott To think I randomly met the love of my life whilst out walking my donkey one night!  luckygirl - Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 34 1f618
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Spoil Me Again Thu Dec 22, 2016 2:33 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Lee's comment on Georgia's IG pic above. These two are too adorable!   lovetogether

@leeroyelliott To think I randomly met the love of my life whilst out walking my donkey one night!  luckygirl - Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 34 1f618

Best sense of humor!
Spoil Me Again
Spoil Me Again

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Dec 22, 2016 2:34 pm

Awww! That's so sweet to read!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Fri Dec 23, 2016 5:47 am

I absolutely loved Georgia as host on Studio 10 - she's a natural and so professional, bubbly, smiley and funny

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Dec 23, 2016 6:39 am

Just Looking wrote:I absolutely loved Georgia as host on Studio 10 - she's a natural and so professional, bubbly, smiley and funny
ITA! She was amazing as host. It was like she had been on the show forever. Just a natural like you said. I can't wait to watch her again on Tuesday yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Dec 23, 2016 7:32 am

Posting some pics and videos of Georgia on Studio 10 as host. She was fabulous and looked gorgeous as usual  hearthumbsup

Christmas is just around the corner & our hosts are having CRACKING morning!  #Studio10 by @studio10au

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Dec 23, 2016 7:33 pm

Thinking of Georgia during Christmas and this holiday season without her beloved mom. It's truly a bittersweet time but I am so thankful though that G has Lee and is surrounded by loved ones and pray that it will strengthen her and give her comfort.  luckygirl - Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 34 1f443  luckygirl - Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 34 1f493  luckygirl - Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 34 1f49e
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Dec 24, 2016 12:04 am

How lovely that Georgia's friends threw her a surprise Christmas party. Georgia has such a giving heart and thankful spirit and everyone that meets her says she's the nicest and most lovely person. It's wonderful to see she is supported and surrounded by love during this time.  beatingheart

@georgiealove This is a photo of me and nine of the best friends to have ever existed. They know this time of year is going to be extremely tough for me so they threw me a surprise Christmas party!!! I might not have my Mum this year but gosh I have a lot of beautiful people around me and so much love in my life  #appreciationpost #bestfriends #surpriseparty #luckygirl

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 61 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 47 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum

+36
brownravens
Bobette
Mommyof2
Newto
KB_Mom