SELECT CONTENT

Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum

Page 41 of 61 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 51 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

glee - Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 41 Empty Re: Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 08, 2017 10:51 pm

So glad to see them having fun and laughing! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

glee - Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 41 Empty Re: Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Feb 08, 2017 11:14 pm

They really are such a fun, unique, and lovely couple. That they keep smiling, having fun, and being themselves despite all the negativity and hardships that come their way is a testament to who they are as individuals and as a couple. 

To me it's just who they are and always have been... since both of them (on the show and even before the show based on their SM) have said for them having a sense of humor is the most important thing to them in life and in a relationship and partner (and specifically the way they use humor spontaneously in their lives to communicate and express who they are). 

They really do just "get" each other. It's almost like they lived their lives speaking their own language and never quite being understood by anyone else and then when they met each other it was like they finally met someone who spoke their language.  heartbeat
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Spoil Me Again Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:00 am

AllAboutLove wrote:glee - Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 41 3806527698 I love these two!! They're the most unique and fun-loving couple ever beatingheart

@leeroyelliott Fifty Shades Darker premiere??? I thought you said we were off to see the new X Men movie!!! ‍

glee - Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 41 16231005_1733849593595784_4656512961462927360_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTQ0NTU5MTY2MDY3OTg1MTQzMA%3D%3D

Georgia's caption  cantstopl  (Macca's is McDonald's in Aussie slang)

@georgiealove When your boyfriend turns to you in the middle of #fiftyshadesdarker and says "your version of this movie would be me sexily whispering "take me to Macca's" and your secret fantasy room would just be full of chicken nuggets." He just gets me, ya know?

#nuglife #getamanwhocandoboth #fiftyshadesofdelicious #onwednesdayswewearblack
glee - Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 41 16464672_1739436649703341_3967748173102841856_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTQ0NjAxOTg4NDg2NDc5ODkyOA%3D%3D

and Lee's comment  giggling

@leeroyelliott  Baby you didn't choose the nug life, the nug life chose you!

rofl glee - Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 41 3806527698 They are the best!
Spoil Me Again
Spoil Me Again

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Thu Feb 09, 2017 6:44 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:They really are such a fun, unique, and lovely couple. That they keep smiling, having fun, and being themselves despite all the negativity and hardships that come their way is a testament to who they are as individuals and as a couple. 

To me it's just who they are and always have been... since both of them (on the show and even before the show based on their SM) have said for them having a sense of humor is the most important thing to them in life and in a relationship and partner (and specifically the way they use humor spontaneously in their lives to communicate and express who they are). 

They really do just "get" each other. It's almost like they lived their lives speaking their own language and never quite being understood by anyone else and then when they met each other it was like they finally met someone who spoke their language.  heartbeat

Wonderful post @AllAboutLove  Georgia and Lee always make me smile. They are such fun to follow. The best IMO. Smiley
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Thu Feb 09, 2017 8:57 pm

I LOVE these two - they add some light, laughter and love to the world and it's beautiful!!
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Feb 17, 2017 12:09 am

@emusha ITA! beatingheart I love love love this post by Georgia of her and Lee  lovetogether

@georgiealove I've never been more proud to call someone mine, my funny Valentine ❤️ @leeroyelliott

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Feb 17, 2017 12:23 am

So beautiful! Classy as always! beatingheart

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:12 pm

How adorable is this? Lee and Georgia got to be a part of someone's proposal!!! They're the sweetest!  :sweetheart:

6 weeks ago I got engaged and received this personalised message during the proposal. Still not over it!!! Thank you so much @georgiealove and @leeroyelliott for being absolute legends and agreeing to do this!!!  glee - Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 41 2764  glee - Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 41 1f48d #thebachelorette #proposal #surprise #engaged #bestday by @chancock11

Georgia and Lee's comments. So sweet of them!! Love them  beatingheart

@georgiealove Yaayy so glad you loved it!! And CONGRATULATIONS!!!

@leeroyelliott Oh it truly was our pleasure and we were so chuffed and honoured not only to be asked but also be part of your very special proposal!! Congratulations again and all our very best wishes for the future!!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Feb 18, 2017 2:07 am

Just to follow up with the above... The girl that got engaged had her proposal videoed (including when she watched the video message from Georgia and Lee) and she was featured on The Knot's "How He Asked" website. So lovely that G and Lee were a part of someone's special day  glee - Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 41 1f49e

Here's an excerpt and the moment she gets to watch the video from G and Lee (around the 5:10 mark)  glee - Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 41 1f497

When I met up with my sister, her note was in the form of a video. It was from the Australian bachelorette Georgia and her partner Lee! I’m a bachelor tragic so their personalized message was almost the highlight of the day for me.

http://howheasked.com/catherine-and-robin/
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Feb 18, 2017 11:22 am

What a great idea for a bachie fan! How sweet!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Mar 11, 2017 10:39 pm

There's so much to update on my favorite Aussie couple I barely know where to begin!!

Apologies for all the upcoming posts but they are such an adorable couple that I have to post some of the highlights from these past few weeks of this #glee-ful couple  beatingheart
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Mar 12, 2017 1:51 am

These are the cutest PJs ever and such an adorable pic of G and Lee!  glee - Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 41 1f60d
What was hilarious were all the comments asking who took the photo and Lee liking the comment of "haven't you heard of self-timer function on your phone" glee - Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 41 3806527698
Big Spoon. Little Spoon. Lee holding the ice-cream while G eats out of it :cutiepie

From a fancy red carpet movie premiere one night to renting Keeping Up With The Joneses from Foxtel on the couch in our PJs with ice cream and popcorn the next. Get you a man who can do both. #slashie #datenight #glee #spooningmayleadto by @georgiealove
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 61 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 51 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum

+36
brownravens
Bobette
Mommyof2
Newto
KB_Mom