SELECT CONTENT

Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum

Page 43 of 61 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 52 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JustDoIt - Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 43 Empty Re: Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum

Post by Sprite Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:19 pm

Oh, that is so sweet. I love the coffee cup "When I count my blessings, I count you twice".

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

JustDoIt - Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 43 Empty Re: Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:26 pm

What's so sweet is that Georgia really does count herself so blessed. So many interviews I have heard her in  recently and even what she writes on Lee's SM is how much she would choose Lee again and again and how much she loves him. In one interview when asked what her favorite thing is she said not thing, person and she said Lee and then in another Q&A when asked a rapid question of what is something that she can't resist she said Lee beatingheart

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Mar 24, 2017 2:18 pm

One of my favorite things about G and Lee is that they dance with each other wherever they go and are in their own little world... it so lovely and old school romantic just like they said they both were and like they danced together while on the show  beatingheart

Here they are at a concert and Lee and G dancing away like they're in their own world (they've done this numerous times at different places). It blows me away how many songs they know from so many different genres and decades and the song they are dancing to here is "Love is in the Air" by John Paul Young (YT video below). Note... the volume wasn't working properly when I uploaded the video of them dancing but they had other IG story videos where one could hear the song and and Lee and G singing the lyrics as they danced with each other

LOVE them lovetogether

IG story leeroyelliot

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Mar 26, 2017 8:11 am

Speaking of G and Lee dancing, here they are at a friend's wedding and once again in their own world dancing  JustDoIt - Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 43 1f60d  JustDoIt - Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 43 2764  JustDoIt - Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 43 1f498 

Love this photo beatingheart 

@leeroyelliott The world's our dance floor!  JustDoIt - Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 43 1f46b  #dancinglikenooneiswatching #dancingisbasicallyfloorplay #strictlynoballroominthosepants #wewereaddictedtothehokeypokeybutweturnedourselvesaround #handgwed  

G's comment on Lee's post beatingheart 

JustDoIt - Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 43 4903fcbcb8826916e98d333482ea0815
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Mar 26, 2017 10:08 am

G and Lee's hashtags are always so good!! Love this one about weight and Georgia being Lee's Dora Explorer backpack   JustDoIt - Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 43 2764  giggling

Watching their video of them doing the hiking of 1000 steps was hilarious! I was laughing so much and so was Lee because of Georgia. She's just too funny. Lee's reaction to her one can tell he thinks she's hilarious, it's so cute!  JustDoIt - Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 43 1f60d  

They're adorable  JustDoIt - Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 43 1f491

@leeroyelliott I do the 1000 steps to lose weight but somehow this morning it would seem I gained some!  #ilikeyoujusttheweightyouare #mydoratheexplorerbackpackisonfleek #wereafraidofelevatorssowetakestepstoavoidthem #exerciseithoughtyousaidextrafries #carryingtheballandchain #baggage #thestepsareeasierwiththreelegs #tripod #justdoit

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 26, 2017 12:28 pm

JustDoIt - Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 43 3806527698 they have the best hashtags! I love Georgia's outfit, and shoes! They are something else. l o v e

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Mar 26, 2017 12:42 pm

They really are something else and such a unique couple. They are both old souls and old school romantics and yet at the same time are two big kids who act silly and have this incredible dynamic of being effortless with both extremes. And they're both this way - which makes it really remarkable because of how similar they are... they really are two peas in a pod just like Lee said on the show beatingheart
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Mar 26, 2017 5:42 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:JustDoIt - Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 43 3806527698 they have the best hashtags! I love Georgia's outfit, and shoes! They are something else. l o v e

I just saw those shoes and was thinking I'm in love. So pretty. I have size 9 feet, but they are really skinny and it is often hard to find shoes. They make ones for wider feet, but it is really hard to find ones for thin feet. The clunky, chunky shoes/booties that seem to be in style now just look too heavy for my delicate feet.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Mar 27, 2017 2:23 pm

Just two big kids skipping away through a vineyard while holding onto their glasses of wine and barely spilling a drop  -those hashtags!   giggling
And they are totally in sync with each other and skipping at the same time - just like how they mirrored each other on the show... JustDoIt - Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 43 1f60d
I love how these two can be old school romantics and yet so silly and fun  beatingheart

@georgiealove Skipping into the long weekend with @leeroyelliott like #ivehadthewineofmylife #theseareafewofmyfavouritethings #neverskipwineday #barelyspiltadrop  

IG georgiealove

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Mon Mar 27, 2017 3:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Mar 27, 2017 2:31 pm

And then this adorable photo which I love (as well as those hashtags of course!)   :sweetheart:

@leeroyelliott Wine not!? JustDoIt - Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 43 1f377  JustDoIt - Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 43 1f377 #everythinghappensforariesling #willyouacceptthisrosé #youhadmeatmerlot #lovethewineyourewith

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Mar 27, 2017 3:37 pm

Today (Monday March 27 in Oz) is Lee's birthday!!  hbbanner Lee!

Love this!  giggling  beatingheart

@georgiealove

So cute!

JustDoIt - Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 43 1328b2b71a014cf778ed802a97de59d0
Ig story georgiealove

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sat Apr 01, 2017 12:06 am; edited 2 times in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Mar 31, 2017 2:56 pm

They are such an adorable couple! Lee is so hot, but man, he has skinny legs! laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 61 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 52 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum

+36
brownravens
Bobette
Mommyof2
Newto
KB_Mom