SELECT CONTENT

Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum

Page 57 of 61 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

glee - Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 57 Empty Re: Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum

Post by Dirty Street Pie Sun Sep 01, 2019 8:13 pm

You're right @Astrobach they always have at least 1 date, if not more on the Hawkesbury as it's very pretty, and very close to the mansion.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

glee - Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 57 Empty Re: Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Sep 02, 2019 11:26 am

How awesome is this! Matt from Georgia's season also got engaged the same day as G.Love and Lee. Love it!! heartglasses

glee - Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 57 315a7310
My sc www.instragram.com/georgiealove
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Sep 02, 2019 11:31 am

Cameron wishing Georgia and Lee congrats! I can’t wait until their wedding. She’s going to be a stunning bride and I can see Cam as one  of the groomsmen. Love their friendship and this couple  glee - Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 57 1f60d

glee - Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 57 A33b8a10 IG @camcranley
glee - Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 57 398b2410www.instagram.com/leeroyelliott

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sun Sep 08, 2019 6:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Sep 03, 2019 2:42 am

Aww congrats to Georgia & Lee. I'm enjoying following them on IG and planning on eventually watching their season.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  glee - Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 57 1f49c

glee - Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 57 8367-910 glee - Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 57 I_got_13 glee - Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 57 E5kqdm15 glee - Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 57 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Tue Sep 03, 2019 6:18 am

Lee posted the video of him proposing and I'm not crying, you're crying 😭❤

https://www.instagram.com/p/B18YqktpWhE/
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Sep 03, 2019 10:10 pm

Congrats to Georgia and Lee! What a great love story! That proposal is just the perfect ever for these two!

Hoorray glee - Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 57 1790118014

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Sep 08, 2019 6:26 pm

butterflylove wrote:Lee posted the video of him proposing and I'm not crying, you're crying 😭❤

Video links:
https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/v/t50.2886-16/69966653_2720719227961299_4141902029376353533_n.mp4

https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/v/t50.2886-16/70820975_513632339389423_2350782176462842141_n.mp4

OMG He proposed in the same exact boat they were on for their first date on the show! :tissuebox Jumping hearts heartandarrow

That is beyond romantic and beautiful! I am so thrilled for them both and the groom-and-bride to be :wedding

Knew day one when he brought that donkey and their puns "wasabi" that they were meant to be :sprinklehearts :swinginglove

@leeroyelliott Being the boat we had a very first date on over 3 years ago now, it was the only place I ever wanted to ask the love of my life @georgiealove if she would make me the happiest man alive by marrying me. ️P.S. She said yes!!!!! #howaboatthat
glee - Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 57 68990634_694607261016043_4192679165312537557_n.jpg?_nc_ht=instagram.fcmh1-1.fna.fbcdn
glee - Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 57 69746480_919493421731714_1142274880118712854_n.jpg?_nc_ht=instagram.fcmh1-1.fna.fbcdn
https://www.instagram.com/georgiealove/
https://www.instagram.com/leeroyelliott/

https://www.instagram.com/p/B18SIuTg7oC/

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Mon Sep 09, 2019 3:24 pm; edited 2 times in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sun Sep 08, 2019 6:33 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
butterflylove wrote:Lee posted the video of him proposing and I'm not crying, you're crying 😭❤

OMG He proposed in the same exact boat they were on for their first date on the show! :tissuebox Jumping hearts heartandarrow

That is beyond romantic and beautiful! I am so thrilled for them both and the groom-and-bride to be :wedding

Knew day one when he brought that donkey that they were meant to be :sprinklehearts :swinginglove

Now I CANT WAIT to watch that season! Keeping it for when I need to get hope about love in this world, and especially from this show. While the Australian stats are way better than the American ones ..for sure...Right?
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Sep 09, 2019 12:01 pm

Wow. Congrats to Lee and Georgia.

I feel like a proud parent.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Sep 09, 2019 2:45 pm

Astrobach wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:

Knew day one when he brought that donkey that they were meant to be :sprinklehearts :swinginglove

Now I CANT WAIT to watch that season! Keeping it for when I need to get hope about love in this world, and especially from this show. While the Australian stats are way better than the American ones ..for sure...Right?

@Astrobach it's incredible!  hearthumbsup  What's so wonderful is that the family that owns the boat was the crew when they were on the show and also there as the crew when Lee proposed on the boat! The family said they knew when watching Georgia and Lee together on their first date that they had something amazing and were so thrilled to be a part of Lee's proposal to G as they were there when it all began (first date to proposal)  PINKHEART  I am so happy for them both and yes, Australia's stats are much better than the USA. Currently 50% stats for Bach AU and for Bette AU (every other year a couple lasts -- that's huge!).

Georgia's season overall was the best Bette season I've ever watched (incl. USA ones). The men were the best cast ever. Wonderful men who were so incredibly supportive of each other (especially the top 5) and the F5 are all still friends to this day and they meet up, etc. Usually the lead doesn't push for F2 to be the bachelor but Georgia did and was so nice in media about him and caring. Lee and Matty are still friends and when Matty did become the lead Matty watched his premiere of his season at Lee's house with the rest of the guys. Now he has love and a baby and so much happiness with them all. Just a wonderful ending for everyone and Lee proposing to Georgia on the same boat they were on on their first date on the show -- what a beautiful full circle moment  whipped
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Mon Sep 09, 2019 4:53 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
Astrobach wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:

@Astrobach it's incredible!  hearthumbsup  What's so wonderful is that the family that owns the boat was the crew when they were on the show and also there as the crew when Lee proposed on the boat! The family said they knew when watching Georgia and Lee together on their first date that they had something amazing and were so thrilled to be a part of Lee's proposal to G as they were there when it all began (first date to proposal)  PINKHEART  I am so happy for them both and yes, Australia's stats are much better than the USA. Currently 50% stats for Bach AU and for Bette AU (every other year a couple lasts -- that's huge!).

Georgia's season overall was the best Bette season I've ever watched (incl. USA ones). The men were the best cast ever. Wonderful men who were so incredibly supportive of each other (especially the top 5) and the F5 are all still friends to this day and they meet up, etc. Usually the lead doesn't push for F2 to be the bachelor but Georgia did and was so nice in media about him and caring. Lee and Matty are still friends and when Matty did become the lead Matty watched his premiere of his season at Lee's house with the rest of the guys. Now he has love and a baby and so much happiness with them all. Just a wonderful ending for everyone and Lee proposing to Georgia on the same boat they were on on their first date on the show -- what a beautiful full circle moment  whipped

hearthumbsup WOW! Thanks so much for all the info. That is sounding like the stuff we ALL want to see and are not given most often because of bad casting or extra produced storylines...Why don’t they ( the TPTB in general) SEE that this ( concentrating on developing love stories) is also a possible GREAT RATINGS recipe. I do see the difference in editing, producing and casting from the various versions of Bach. It’s really interesting. In other words, if the ‘ care ‘ for the lead is there ( as opposed to put the ‘ story ahead of them, like many US have done) the outcome is likely to be better for all. That’s why BIP is a bit better , or was at least, because the amount of time spent and the freedom to do so. Now,I’m seeing it’s again getting over produced for drama, and it’s not producing as many viable connections.
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Sep 10, 2019 10:52 pm

@Astrobach yw bestbud! The casting department outdid themselves for Georgia's season. All around a 10 out of 10. It's especially noticeable on G's season how well the majority of the men all got along - especially the F5. I plan to watch it again and look out for all the sweet moments between G and Lee. Enjoy watching her season, it's wonderful PINKHEART
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 61 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum

+36
brownravens
Bobette
Mommyof2
Newto
KB_Mom