SELECT CONTENT

Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum

Page 59 of 61 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60, 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

photoshoot - Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 59 Empty Re: Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum

Post by butterflylove Thu Aug 27, 2020 5:26 am

Georgia and Lee celebrated 4 years together yesterday! ❤

They've also had to push / cancel their wedding plans twice. First they were going to have their wedding in Italy in 2021, before moving it to Tasmania at the end of this year, but with border closures and Vic still in lockdown, that's also been cancelled.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

photoshoot - Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 59 Empty Re: Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum

Post by Sprite Thu Aug 27, 2020 12:36 pm

Still one of my all time favourite couples. Loved their puns back and forth! Can't wait to finally see their wedding.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Thu Aug 27, 2020 3:49 pm

@butterflylove Thanks for bringing over those IGs. Lee is so hot in his glasses!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5312

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Aug 27, 2020 9:01 pm

Happy 4th anniversary!

They are so cute together. The back and forth between these two were so enjoyable to read.

I'm sure the wedding will be gorgeous!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Sep 13, 2020 12:28 pm

Thanks to @butterflylove for the updated banner on these two lovebirds!  beatingheart

photoshoot - Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 59 Georgi15

Does anyone know what this might be about?

https://www.instagram.com/p/CFEbnmuA22Z/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sun Sep 13, 2020 5:21 pm

Interesting she is labeling herself Georgia Elliott. Maybe legally wed without much to-do?

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5312

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Mon Sep 14, 2020 3:19 am

Norcalgal wrote:Interesting she is labeling herself Georgia Elliott. Maybe legally wed without much to-do?

I think it has to do with something wedding related @GuardianAngel. A wedding planning insta or something 🤷🏻‍�. Or it was originally going to launch after she and Lee married, and therefore she was trademarking it Georgia Elliot, but now that the wedding has been pushed twice.. I'm very intrigued.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Sep 14, 2020 12:27 pm

She says in her IG post that "no I'm not talking about getting married" but as you say @butterflylove she probably hoped to be married by the time this "passion project" came to fruition.

What is her passion?? question

ETA I looked through those that she is following for any clues but I'm not familiar with them.

https://www.instagram.com/lovegeorgiaelliott/

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Spoil Me Again Thu Mar 04, 2021 10:37 pm

Hi All, it's been awhile.

Georgia and Lee are getting married today.

Can't wait to see the pics.

ETA: Lee just posted this photoshoot - Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 59 1f602 https://www.instagram.com/p/CMBM71MpSEY/?igshid=gp1p6sa1r54t
Spoil Me Again
Spoil Me Again

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Mar 04, 2021 11:02 pm

@Spoil Me Again Thank you. They have always been one of my favourites. I'm sure it will be a fun wedding. I hope we get lots of photos!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Fri Mar 05, 2021 7:56 pm

THEY'RE MARRIED ❤😭

butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Spoil Me Again Fri Mar 05, 2021 8:16 pm

LORDY. They are a gorgeous couple

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Georgia's dress. And Lee, well Lee always looks smoking HOT.

Looks like she had a 2nd dress beatingheart https://instagram.com/stories/leeroyelliott/2523015439935039531?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igshid=1krhoxf6i6piy

Last edited by Spoil Me Again on Fri Mar 05, 2021 8:32 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added pic)
Spoil Me Again
Spoil Me Again

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 61 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60, 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum

+36
brownravens
Bobette
Mommyof2
Newto
KB_Mom