SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2

Page 15 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 47 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

dadlife - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 15 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Nov 16, 2016 8:03 pm

^ They're gonna fake it as long as they can, with that kind of pay check. They may even convince themselves that they're in a healthy real relationship, and get married, solely on the money aspect alone IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

dadlife - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 15 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2

Post by Laura Walsh Wed Nov 16, 2016 9:50 pm

sosleepy wrote:
Alanna wrote:
Southerngal wrote:And once again, Sabel didn't make the cut for the family photo.  I guess the best lighting is more important than having Sabel in it.
The Sabel thing is so weird IMO. In basically every other match from this show or really in life, when one partner has a beloved pup, the new SO starts to love and own her too and act like it's a family/relationship pet. Maybe the duh just doesn't like animals?

In other news, these two are still faking???! And Amanda's Christmas romper... just no. I mean, I believe Climate Change is a real thing and I know she's in Cali, but to me that outfit screams 4th of July and less Santa is coming to town. She's so fake and made up. Much prefer her brunette and more natural looking.

Sosleepy,

Are you asking if they're still faking or telling they're still faking? And if you're telling, what makes you think that? Please don't take the wrong way, this isn't snark but just curious.
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Wed Nov 16, 2016 11:42 pm

@Lennoxcolinrolland unless Josh royally blows up on her you are probably more right then you are wrong. Can't see them breaking up after the holidays though...that would be much too close to Nick's show starting. Maybe March? Especially if Nick gets a bad edit. My opinion, of course.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Nov 17, 2016 12:00 am

Holy chit who wants to fake it with me and make a buck? Taking applications.  dadlife - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 15 1f601
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19231

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 17, 2016 8:47 am

In the good ol'days they competed for the cash prize on BP. Now you have to get engaged and the "cash" comes flowing afterwards. At least t hey were more honest and straight forward on BP

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu Nov 17, 2016 10:00 am

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:^ They're gonna fake it as long as they can, with that kind of pay check. They may even convince themselves that they're in a healthy real relationship, and get married, solely on the money aspect alone IMO.

This. This is exactly why the show has a better "success rate" now. Show me the money.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Fri Nov 18, 2016 1:14 am

I'm pleased the child support from the ex went down. He might be a jerk too, but Amanda dragged him out of the wood works to the public notice and I've felt bad for him for that.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Tue Nov 29, 2016 2:55 pm

I have to say, imo these 2 are the cheesiest couple of the whole franchise. All their cheesy posed Instagram posed and the overload of practically every picture an ad. Barf. I never really liked Josh, always thought he was cheesy. But I did like Amanda, but not as much now. I unfollowed her because it's just too much. I get that people want to make money, and I think it's fine. But at least be picky with ads, and don't make every post an ad. It's just too fake. For example she really should not be promoting sugar bear hair , because SHE HAS EXTENSIONS!! I would like to see what her really hair looks like. And her extensions look redic IMO, way too long. She would be so much prettier with shorter brunette hair.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Nov 29, 2016 6:32 pm

They're filming something per Josh's IG story and I'm 90% sure I saw a bachelor producer. Ugh/yuck laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Nov 29, 2016 6:40 pm

Yeah definitely looked like a Bachelor producer. It's about that time for them to film the couples updates they seem to air every January/February. But these two might not be together when that would air. Lol

dadlife - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 15 87b72b10 dadlife - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 15 86669110 dadlife - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 15 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Nov 29, 2016 6:44 pm

Maybe they got BenLo's wedding special instead? laugh out loud
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Nov 29, 2016 6:58 pm

I'll definitely be busy if that should ever air. laugh out loud  

And for that matter anytime they show up to give an update or show their faces at a Bachnation event that is aired.  laugh out loud. Aren't there 15 minutes up yet? Hugesmile

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 47 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2

+66
terrypat
scenedujour
suzq
ED
Jolena