SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2

Page 18 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

dadlife - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 18 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2

Post by Sprite Tue Nov 29, 2016 11:11 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I think that tweet was in response to something negative vs positive.
Before that tweet, if it is still present, was something along the lines of him and Sabel heading back to Atlanta. It's still there.
Meantime, Amanda's IG account only had a photo of her in her profile.

Kasha are you suggesting they are breaking up?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

dadlife - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 18 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2

Post by mindless Tue Nov 29, 2016 11:19 pm

Well if they did break up, it must've been brief since she just posted a pic of them together like an hour ago, and Josh already replied to someone asking about the Sabel tweet that he got good news and doesn't have to take her now. Who the hell knows with these two.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Tue Nov 29, 2016 11:27 pm

They're still together tonight. Per their IG stories they are on swings at the park and taking the girls skating.

If Sabel had been sick again, would he really have to take her all the way back to ATL for treatment?  I would think there has to be good vet services in the OC?
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Nov 29, 2016 11:38 pm

I could see taking her back to the vet who she knows, knows her history and treated her threw it all.

Ehh, they may be on or back on now, but just wait and watch.  I'm sure another unfollow, re-follow, changing bio info, and pics will happen again on SM.  IMO, they can't seem to stop themselves from the childish, immature behavior when they get into a fight.  I mean at their age, most adults I know don't break up and throw temper tantrums everytime there's a fight.  They actually communicate and work threw it.  But these two seem stuck back in middle school and highschool with they're behavior, IMO.  JMOAA
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Nov 29, 2016 11:39 pm

@Sprite
I am suggesting they bicker as reported in the past and lash out on their social media accounts, so this is probably, imo, another one of those instances.
Unless there is further discussion of BOR taking Sabel to Atlanta, that's what I think that was.
IMO he would not be taking Sabel to Atlanta for medical treatment. All that would be needed for that is a good fax machine of her records and perhaps two vets consulting on her case with further follow up in California.

Last edited by Kashathediva on Tue Nov 29, 2016 11:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Nov 29, 2016 11:40 pm

I am through with hearing about these two. I really hope they stay off the Bach franchise moving forward. No wedding, no show, nada. Be gone! IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Nov 29, 2016 11:41 pm

I don't know if this means anything, but Amanda's dad posted on Josh's mom's IG and his mom replied with "can't wait to see you next month!"

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Nov 29, 2016 11:41 pm

Thanks Kasha.

I don't see why he would need to take Sabel back to Atlanta. It's not like there aren't vets in Cali.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Southerngal Tue Nov 29, 2016 11:43 pm

I think it was another fight/make up and the tweet saying he didn't need to take her now was a cover up (i.e. The hacker).

Last edited by Southerngal on Tue Nov 29, 2016 11:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

Southerngal

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Nov 29, 2016 11:44 pm

Maybe he was pretending he needs to take the dog somewhere to come up with an excuse why he was "going back to Atlanta" during a breakup for the 11th billion time.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Nov 29, 2016 11:46 pm

I find it a very strange idea to take a sick dog across the continent for treatment, even if you'd prefer to continue the treatment at the same place. I also find it weird to announce you're going and then suddenly receive news that you don't have to. In order to receive such news you would've had to visit a vet nearby and decide to go before even hearing the results. None of that explains the cryptic tweet about the future starting today either, which Josh tweeted before saying he's heading to Atlanta.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Nov 29, 2016 11:47 pm

The twins tweeted about being excited to hear Amanda's voice on tv again (on tonight's episode of Ben and Lauren), and I was like... scratch question dizzy rofl Amanda...?! Forreal?!

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2

+66
terrypat
scenedujour
suzq
ED
Jolena