SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2

Page 34 of 80 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 57 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hi - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 34 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2

Post by mindless Wed Dec 07, 2016 12:38 am

You can't really fall apart and drink wine all day when you have two little kids to look after. I'm sure they put things in perspective. And if Amanda did the dumping she's probably sick of him already. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Hi - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 34 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2

Post by sosleepy Wed Dec 07, 2016 1:33 am

mindless wrote:You can't really fall apart and drink wine all day when you have two little kids to look after. I'm sure they put things in perspective. And if Amanda did the dumping she's probably sick of him already. JMO.

Exactly. And say what you will about her, this is a woman who survived a divorce from the father of her children. Josh is basically a six month long mistake. laugh out loud  Not even in the same ballpark comparison wise. She'll be fine cause she has to be for her kids.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Dec 07, 2016 2:12 am

I'm a bit behind again, but I have no doubt they've broken up. They might prolong the announcement, but I thnk Amanda is done.

IMO both Amanda and Josh are manipulative users. IMO Amanda tried to insert her ex to this drama, manipulate him, but he spilled all the info to the tabloids. That's why I'm not on team Amanda either. Remember all the 'I want the kids to change their last name' passive aggressive crap she's spouted. She's been lower than low a few times, IMO. That doesn't make Josh any less manipulative and vindictive, though.

Josh had the advatage of people not liking Andi that much, so he got away with a sort of clean slate with Andi. Amada however is liked by the cast, viewers etc. Josh will get slated during this break up. Added to this Andi's book, people are starting to believe her side of the story. IMO he's volatile, manipulative, controlling and vastly enabled by his mom. He's IMO dangerous (not in a violent way), and needs to seek help.

My final comment is, that who the heck thinks it to be a good idea to get engaged and move to live together with a guy whom you've known for 6 or so weeks? And his ex had just published a book about him being volatile, manipulative and aggressive. And you just brush it off, move him to live with you and your two little girls. Most of the time the guy won't turn out to be a prince charming, he'll be the volatile, manipulative and aggressive guy the ex described him to be. Jmoaa.

Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Dec 07, 2016 10:21 am

^ Well said. I can't excuse Amanda with any of this or be happy that she supposedly dumped him. Running to her ex husband, the same man she and her family trashed, and complained about things, such as Sabel was pure manipulation for her ex husband and for Josh. I would have been quite mad if I was either of those guys.

For me, it just boils down to a severe immaturity with both Amanda and Josh. All JMO

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Wed Dec 07, 2016 11:23 am

Good riddance!
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Dec 07, 2016 11:25 am

Like others, I kinda want a trashy breakup interview. With these two it would be fitting.

Hi - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 34 87b72b10 Hi - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 34 86669110 Hi - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 34 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Dec 07, 2016 11:43 am

You know I do give Amanda a little kudos. Doesn't mean I excuse all of her other dumb mistakes. I just didn't think she had it in her and so soon. Lots of women stay in toxic relationships and are afraid to break it off - compound her need to give her girls a daddy and her SM game being at an all time high, I def thought she'd wait till the new year. Plus I'm petty and take solace in Josh likely fuming and boiling over while Amanda snaps and IGs like business as usual. laugh out loud IMO.

Hi - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 34 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Dec 07, 2016 11:49 am

In her case it looked like the pro's finally outweighed the cons. If she is the one bringing in more money, him being around might have finally paid it's toll on everyone. Maybe her "oops I did it again" turned into "bye bye bye". And per usual Josh is singing "Last Christmas I gave you my heart".

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Dec 07, 2016 11:55 am

bleuberry wrote:You know I do give Amanda a little kudos. Doesn't mean I excuse all of her other dumb mistakes. I just didn't think she had it in her and so soon. Lots of women stay in toxic relationships and are afraid to break it off - compound her need to give her girls a daddy and her SM game being at an all time high, I def thought she'd wait till the new year. Plus I'm petty and take solace in Josh likely fuming and boiling over while Amanda snaps and IGs like business as usual. laugh out loud IMO.
I'm with you!! I love that she found it in her to pull the trigger despite the embarrassment and loss of shilling as 1/2 of a Bach Nation couple and that she's acting like everything is fine and dandy while he's off stewing and wallowing in anger and self-pity IMO.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Dec 07, 2016 3:56 pm

And just like that Josh snapped a silly filter selfie. Some things never change. laugh out loud #hi

Hi - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 34 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Dec 07, 2016 4:10 pm

Looks like he changed his IG profile pic to just himself. And that snap was Josh pretending he's wearing makeup to the gym. Wonder who that's directed at. Rolling Eyes
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 07, 2016 4:15 pm

Josh has an uncanny ability to continuously one-up himself when it comes to immature behaviour. It truly is a talent of his. JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 80 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 57 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2

+66
terrypat
scenedujour
suzq
ED
Jolena