SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2

Page 54 of 80 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

dadlife - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 54 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2

Post by sosleepy Fri Dec 16, 2016 2:03 pm

umngirl wrote:Am I the only one hoping Amanda and Nick have figured out their crap and will get back together? Probably. Lol

Nope! Add me to that small list. laugh out loud laugh out loud Oh the drama!!!!

(This would be better for those girls then having Josh hanging around hash tagging #dadlife.)
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

dadlife - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 54 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2

Post by Alanna Fri Dec 16, 2016 2:04 pm

sosleepy wrote:
umngirl wrote:Am I the only one hoping Amanda and Nick have figured out their crap and will get back together? Probably. Lol

Nope! Add me to that small list. laugh out loud laugh out loud Oh the drama!!!!  

(This would be better for those girls then having Josh hanging around hash tagging #dadlife.)
Me four!! Me four!! Another nick to slay JoshBear. LAMOOOO.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri Dec 16, 2016 2:06 pm

Is it wrong that I half want Nick and his F1 to actually work and make a real go of it just to annoy Josh from here until eternity???! laugh out loud

sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Dec 16, 2016 2:08 pm

sosleepy wrote:Is it wrong that I half want Nick and his F1 to actually work and make a real go of it just to annoy Josh from here until eternity???! laugh out loud

Nope. Literally only reason I'd ever root for Ick Vile for anything laugh out loud laugh out loud

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Dec 16, 2016 2:11 pm

Well with all the crap throwing from both sides, I wouldn't be surprised if there was some unfinished business between Amanda and the baby daddy. I mean she did supposedly blab to him about Josh months ago already.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Dec 16, 2016 2:16 pm

You know I could see them together again too (Nick2). Who (allegedly) goes to dinner with her ex to vent about her new fiancée?

dadlife - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 54 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri Dec 16, 2016 2:19 pm

She wouldn't be the first ex-cast member to end up back with an ex after doing this show....
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Dec 16, 2016 2:25 pm

I can see it too. They share those littles, he seems like a pretty decent dad (now anyway) and infinitely better than Josh for them IMO. They seemed happy on insta just a few years ago so who knows. I'm rooting for the cute little family.

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Dec 16, 2016 2:26 pm

Sounds like a story very close Josh's own heart. rofl

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Fri Dec 16, 2016 2:36 pm

Wow you couldn't script this crap even if you try. Better than the soap opera "days of our lives" dadlife - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 54 4256136633 laugh out loud

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  dadlife - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 54 1f49b  dadlife - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 54 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Fri Dec 16, 2016 2:51 pm

I'll root for Amanda and ex-Nick to get back together AND Amanda to find a way to shade Josh that it was the experience with him that drove her back into Nick's arms. dadlife - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 54 3806527698

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Dec 16, 2016 10:27 pm

I admit, this hurt a little. Geesh!

Josh Allan Murray ‏@JoshAllanMurray  39m39 minutes ago I will always love this precious little angel dadlife - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 54 2764
dadlife - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 54 Cz1s7oTUcAAzx5K

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 80 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2

+66
terrypat
scenedujour
suzq
ED
Jolena