SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2

Page 59 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

dadlife - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 59 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2

Post by mindless Sat Dec 17, 2016 12:13 pm

Alanna wrote:I'm sure he's going to blame Amanda 100% for this breakup and take zero ownership for any role he might have played in it. So no sorry feelings here. This public humiliation and two failed engagements couldn't happen to a better candidate IMO.

And good for Amanda for tweeting that. I love that she looks completely unaffected and has carried on just fine. Nothing I love and respect more than strong women.

Yeah, I love that Amanda seems to be just fine. Andi was such a snivelling idiot over Josh, I'm sure it made his head grow a few sizes. This is exactly what the doctor ordered, IMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

dadlife - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 59 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2

Post by sosleepy Sat Dec 17, 2016 12:18 pm

I feel not an ounce of sympathy for Josh. What a cartoonish moron. I don't think he's a nice person, and really DGAF about his idiotic predicament. I mean... I have a step dad and it took him YEARS to where we all felt comfortable with that pseudo dad roll. #dadlife after a few weeks??? How insulting.

I enjoy that Amanda is taking the opposite approach from Andi. No holing up in her friend's house drinking and wearing sweatpants for 2 months straight with this one! It's all business as usual. laugh out loud laugh out loud

While I do think it was incredibly irresponsible for Amanda to move Josh in like that - really dumb, and she shouldn't get a feee pass here for her stupidity, being a parent myself has softened me somewhat to the choices other parents make. It's not an easy gig. I think what she did was dumb, no doubt and I wouldn't do it, and glad my mom didn't do that with my step dad either. But I greatly dislike mommy shaming and mommy judging. I don't know. Leaves a bad taste in my mouth.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Dec 17, 2016 12:35 pm

Both parties are morons. And both parties are taking actions to garner sympathy. I just hope neither appears on my tv screen again.

dadlife - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 59 87b72b10 dadlife - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 59 86669110 dadlife - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 59 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 17, 2016 12:37 pm

I always believed that Andi's heartbreak was less about losing the BOR and more about public embarrassment that it ended. All about MeAndi. imo.

I still don't believe for a second that BOR changed his stripes and was selfless with those little girls. Nothing I've seen of him shows me a man who is anything but ego-driven, manipulative, entitled, spoiled, self-centered...you get the picture. But that's just my opinion.

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Sat Dec 17, 2016 12:47 pm

The holidays can be tough and a break up can definitely make things worse -- that being said, I hope that both Josh and Amanda can learn and grow from this experience.  I know that might be optimistic and slightly unrealistic, but I wish that for everyone going through this kind of situation.  

I know that it can't be easy having your relationship and break up being played out in the public eye.  That is part of what these people take on when they participate in these types of shows.  Josh's mom does not help.  It would benefit her son greatly if she served him up some truth, but instead she enables him to be the way he is.  MM seems to get something out of her son having these public relationships, too.

I hope Amanda gives herself a little time to be single and not look to get into another relationship especially not within the Bachelor Franchise right away.  However, it would not surprised me if she did.

Who would have thought that Carly & Evan would be the last couple standing from BIP 3?  I wish them well.  I will admit that I read RS for his info and his spoilers. However, I do not care for his attitude about how he is sure that every couple meeting through this Franchise will break up and then he seems gleeful when a couples does.  It is like he is rooting for relationships to not work out -- unless a relationship is toxic and unhealthy, who does that?  I don't think that any of the contestants/participants are perfect, but RS is very blatant with his bias. That really rubs me the wrong way.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Dec 17, 2016 12:57 pm

@BKay
ITA. That Halloween thing was simply cruel. Cruel, IMO and not a bit funny. We teach our children not to answer the door to strangers. Then once mommy gives the go ahead to answer the door what happens? A monster is there. Maybe for a 10 yr old that is funny. Not for children under 4 who are starting to worry and be afraid of monster under the bed and in closets.
Even the photos were more of "how can we look good to the public" than real parenting. Real parenting is buying kiddie cones for real kids to eat. Not those humongous decorated ice cream delectables made for a photo shoot.  Real kids get dirty, play outside, have tantrums occasionally. What we saw were paper dolls. Insta-family for the fans. All JMOAA

@suzq
Who would have thought that Carly & Evan would be the last couple standing from BIP 3? I wish them well. I will admit that I read RS for his info and his spoilers. However, I do not care for his attitude about how he is sure that every couple meeting through this Franchise will break up and then he seems gleeful when a couples does. It is like he is rooting for relationships to not work out -- unless a relationship is toxic and unhealthy, who does that? I don't think that any of the contestants/participants are perfect, but RS is very blatant with his bias. That really rubs me the wrong way.
MO: if you are happy in your own life, you want others to be happy also, unless as you mentioned the relationship appears unhealthy. So my opinion is the person referenced has no gauge of couple happiness in his life to measure from and is not in a healthy place. JMOAA

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Dec 17, 2016 1:22 pm

BKay wrote:I always believed that Andi's heartbreak was less about losing the BOR and more about public embarrassment that it ended. All about MeAndi. imo.

I still don't believe for a second that BOR changed his stripes and was selfless with those little girls. Nothing I've seen of him shows me a man who is anything but ego-driven, manipulative, entitled, spoiled, self-centered...you get the picture. But that's just my opinion.

ITA. Josh is who he is and how he treats others. I'm sure he treated the girls exactly as he treated their mommy. Thinking otherwise is quite frankly, nothing but wishful, IMO.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Sat Dec 17, 2016 1:33 pm

Say what you will about him, but it's amazing how accurately Nick V. pegged Josh all the way back to when they competed on Andi's season. I remember how some Josh fans felt Nick absolutely owed Josh an apology for the things he said in that plane video. Yeah not so much.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sat Dec 17, 2016 1:36 pm

Alanna wrote:
BKay wrote:I always believed that Andi's heartbreak was less about losing the BOR and more about public embarrassment that it ended. All about MeAndi. imo.

ITA. Josh is who he is and how he treats others. I'm sure he treated the girls exactly as he treated their mommy. Thinking otherwise is quite frankly, nothing but wishful, IMO.

Yup. You treat people how you treat people. You treat women how you treat women, regardless if that "woman" is age 25 or 5.

I will NEVER believe the fake image Josh in particular puts up on social media. Fake, fake, fake. I honestly feel that he is basically the worst offender in the history of this franchise of posting BS perfection to social media. Literally everyone else is more believable than him.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Dec 17, 2016 1:42 pm

Kashathediva wrote:snipped
@suzq
Who would have thought that Carly & Evan would be the last couple standing from BIP 3?  I wish them well.  I will admit that I read RS for his info and his spoilers. However, I do not care for his attitude about how he is sure that every couple meeting through this Franchise will break up and then he seems gleeful when a couples does.  It is like he is rooting for relationships to not work out -- unless a relationship is toxic and unhealthy, who does that?  I don't think that any of the contestants/participants are perfect, but RS is very blatant with his bias. That really rubs me the wrong way.
MO: if you are happy in your own life, you want others to be happy also, unless as you mentioned the relationship appears unhealthy. So my opinion is the person referenced has no gauge of couple happiness in his life to measure from and is not in a healthy place. JMOAA

@Kashathediva totally agree. The person referenced above, I like that, will do anything to make himself look good, anything. Not only is he in an unhealthy place IMO he's in an unhealthy state of mind. He is just as bad as some of the contestants themselves who are always looking for praise and clicks from fans, just like Josh Amanda and many others. He lives off of doing the exact same thing. Throw in MM and lies in there too.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sat Dec 17, 2016 1:50 pm

I think he's on his way back to Atlanta. He IG'ed storied Sabel in the back of the car on her bed.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Sat Dec 17, 2016 2:05 pm

I'm not sure it's "trust issues" Josh has. I just think it's his personality. Seeing more of him now and his mannerisms reminds me so much of my ex, and it makes me cringe. The hyper speaking, controlling nature, what she wears, who she's with - it's just a narcissist who is so unhappy in life he can't think of anyone else or how it affects them. Him being on BIP was pretty eye-opening, and did himself no favors. And MM, oh my. My older son is the same age basically as Josh. If I did any of that to him, defended him, etc., well, let's just say it would never happen because he's a big boy and would put me in my place (respectfully) if I did that.
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2

+66
terrypat
scenedujour
suzq
ED
Jolena