SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2

Page 66 of 80 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

dadlife - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 66 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2

Post by Alanna Mon Dec 19, 2016 8:50 am

I saw Amanda liked a fan's post on Josh's insta defending her to someone saying we have "no idea how many men have met her daughters" so not to judge her that she moved in with Josh within weeks. How pathetic imo that she cannot admit her mistake here to prevent doing the same thing in the future, maybe even when the girls start to get older and really will remember the revolving door of daddies. Every young woman makes mistakes with men imo, but to not be able to admit the screwups and try to be better in the future is the real issue.

And Josh tweeted this:
Josh Allan Murray ‏@JoshAllanMurray  4h4 hours ago
I didn't realize it was so cold in the ATL, gonna hafta get some winter clothes now

Way to keep the mystery under wraps, Josh and company Rolling Eyes I thought everything was fine and nothing was "fake"?

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

dadlife - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 66 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2

Post by everly Mon Dec 19, 2016 12:09 pm

I hope she's not missing him or something. This morning, I noticed she liked multiple pics Josh had posted of them and the kids back from September.

everly

Back to top Go down

Post by emeraldluvsbama Mon Dec 19, 2016 12:36 pm

everly wrote:I hope she's not missing him or something. This morning, I noticed she liked multiple pics Josh had posted of them and the kids back from September.

Hopefully, they are just being two mature adults that realized it wasn't meant to be and will have fond memories of the time they shared together.

emeraldluvsbama

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Mon Dec 19, 2016 1:03 pm

IMO there's nothing wrong with the girls meeting new people, even guys Amanda might date. Some people think it's good to see the man interacting with the kids from early on, to establish if he gets on with kids at all. But IMO it's a HUGE mistake to move the guy to live with them after knowing him 4-6 weeks. She needs to recognize this and own it.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Dec 19, 2016 1:22 pm

I'm sorry but mature and adults are not two words I would use to ever describe these two.  Honestly not sure those two words are part of eithers vocabulary.  cheeky

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 19, 2016 1:25 pm

Young kids are honest people and they can see when someone is geniune, and if one of them did not like Josh he saw through him. I wish Amanda had done things different with him, like dating him and not get engage and listen to her kids intuition because one know something was wrong with him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Dec 19, 2016 2:02 pm

How many of us would have a person we knew only a few weeks move in with us and our children? (I'm not taking a poll just asking a rhetorical question)
IMO, it does not matter that they spent weeks with each other intimately on an island. In fact, that raises another question--how many of us would even consider intimacy that quickly with someone others have raised red flags?
I agree with @Ladybug82. Mature and adult are not words I could ever associate with either of them. One reminds me of a Bratz doll and the other a frenzied puppy on crack.

Last edited by Kashathediva on Mon Dec 19, 2016 2:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Dec 19, 2016 2:11 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:I'm sorry but mature and adults are not two words I would use to ever describe these two.  Honestly not sure those two words are part of eithers vocabulary.  cheeky

JMO
:claphands  I agree
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Mon Dec 19, 2016 5:42 pm

TMZ has confirmed the breakup. Said it happened at the Jingle Ball and Josh ditched her there.
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Dec 19, 2016 5:44 pm

As gentlemanly as ever. I would hope if a guy ever ditched a gal anywhere, that would be the end.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Mon Dec 19, 2016 5:45 pm

LOL! He really ditched her all dramatic at the Jingle Ball? Reminds me of the time he left Andi all high and dry at her friend's wedding. Really mature behavior, right there. Way to not make a public spectacle. Twice.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Mon Dec 19, 2016 5:49 pm

Glad they didn't try to deny it any longer, hope we don't see either on BIP4.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 66 of 80 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2

+66
terrypat
scenedujour
suzq
ED
Jolena