SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 5 - SM - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 7 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 5 - SM - Media  - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 5 - SM - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by nd4reality Fri Apr 28, 2017 6:08 am

Thanks. That unfiltered special was interesting particularly since it was filmed after the show.
It seems to me like Nate is very into his wife.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 5 - SM - Media  - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 5 - SM - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Brill Thu May 11, 2017 12:03 pm

Good interview of the 3 guys.

http://1035kissfm.iheart.com/onair/erik-zachary-50331/the-husbands-of-married-at-first-15819925/?linkId=37474185

Married At First Sight - Season 5 - SM - Media  - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 7 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Thu May 11, 2017 2:34 pm

I enjoyed that! Thanks.
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1863

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 11, 2017 3:57 pm

@Brill Thanks!

Great interview! They all say they connected right away, and felt like they were married for quite awhile, even the families clicking right away. It's like they matched the families too.

They all seem happy, which is a good sign!

I have to say, I enjoy all three of the couples this season.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Jackenzo Thu May 11, 2017 5:11 pm

Me three (four?). IMHO this season's couples are very committed and really seem to be trying AND no one is throwing anyone under the bus (so far) which is really great. As individuals the seem to be grown ups who are take ownership of their actions. Now if the experts would stop saying that this is a legally binding marriage and the producers would stop playing snippets of the same scene. I am actually on pins & needles this season, hoping that they all make it.

Jackenzo

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 11, 2017 6:30 pm

@Jackenzo Good Post IA especially stop showing the same scene. I'm anticipating drama because so far it's too good to be true. I'm hoping the drama is real problems that couples face, rather than one person not wanting to go through with the rest of the marriage.

If anyone watches live tonight I'll check the epi thread for posts since I can't watch without a link!  Married At First Sight - Season 5 - SM - Media  - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 7 2292733854

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Sun May 28, 2017 11:32 pm

I don't know how to post IG photos but it looks like Ashley and Anthony are defintely together
https://www.instagram.com/p/BUXvq9Og52E/?taken-by=ashleypetta
https://www.instagram.com/p/BOkSDM_jv58/?taken-by=adamico83

You have to play Anthony's video, but the view from his balcony in December is exactly the same as the view from Ashley's balcony of 7 days ago.
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by dbird1 Mon May 29, 2017 12:28 am

Nate and Sheila are definitely together still as well. Both posted IG stories and each of them were out on the boat for memorial day weekend. Same background view and everything

dbird1

Back to top Go down

Post by Jackenzo Mon May 29, 2017 12:57 am

@dbird1 Nate was on the water. Sheila was on the water. Danielle was on the water. So was Danielle's MOH who was/is dating Cody's brother Charlie. Here is Danielle's MOH's instagram. https://www.instagram.com/angelaelisabeth02/ It's public. So do we think that Cody is being left out in the cold? Also, Danielle's Mom is friends with Cody and Cody's mom and sister on FB (Katy Dwyer and Abby Knapek - also public) (Marian DeGroot). Though the moms don't seem to post much publicly. So even if Danielle and Cody split - it seems it was very amicable.

Jackenzo

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Mon May 29, 2017 1:49 am

I saw on Ashley's latest instagram post that someone (viewer) commented that she had just walked by Ashley and Anthony in Nashville. I believe that this is Ashley's birthday weekend and A squared are celebrating it in Nashville along with Ashley's sister and her husband.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Mon May 29, 2017 10:14 am

Erik Zachary of Kiss FM did an interview with the 3 women last week if someone knows how to link it and bring it over. It was a good interview.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 29, 2017 11:00 am

Thanks for all the updates!

There is a lot of sleuthing in Anthony and Ashely's thread, re balcony.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4133p72-anthony-d-amico-ashley-petta-mafs-season-5-sleuthing-spoilers

@suzq Can you post the link to the interview and I'll try to upload it? I went through their twitter and website, I don't see it.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 5 - SM - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+27
avacaroline
Seabear
umngirl
Mustang19
clhouse