SELECT CONTENT

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

RealityTV - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Sat Oct 29, 2016 5:42 pm

I believe the information given to Aunties_love was Kyle, Mike and Kevin W was the final 3, now we know that info was wrong so who knows until tuesday how things will be shaping up.

Back to top Go down

RealityTV - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by siena Sat Oct 29, 2016 5:49 pm

Welcome @manuefr73! welcomesign  Thanks for your kind words. Smiley My theory for the upcoming episode is that it will show Mikhel deciding to leave before the rose ceremony. He will get into the limo, but then decide to return and continue. Jasmine may or may not even know of this. I then believe that Mike will be called and then Mikhel, leaving them as the final two to go to Cuba. That's just my opinion on how the next episode will go.

I think Brooks and Sharleen could therefore relate to the leaving aspect of Mikhel. It doesn't mean that he withdrew (we know that he ultimately didn't) but I guess they could provide their own perspective because they did leave. We shall see.

Thanks also for the confirmation regarding the bridge and your experience with Winnipeg. yes

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Sat Oct 29, 2016 6:13 pm

I am going to try to compile some of the gifs and screencaps I've made and attempt to put them into a better order for the new thread. I haven't giffed some of the earlier episodes yet so I'll have to start with episode 4 for now. yes

Episode 4

Jasmine to Mike: "How come I haven't seen you shirtless yet?"  Hugesmile
RealityTV - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 2 1eaz2e
Source: My gif

Jasmine to Mike: "Oh.My.God"  RealityTV - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 2 297491761
RealityTV - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 2 Se54r5
Source: My gif

RealityTV - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 2 K56rt
Source: BacheloretteCA twitter

"Good call, ref."  Smiley
RealityTV - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 2 11ig5tw

RealityTV - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 2 Jg0bbl
Source: My screencaps

Episode 5 coming up...

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Manuefr73 Sat Oct 29, 2016 6:14 pm

Thanks @siena, I just love this scenario!!!! And if Mike receives a rose next week and flies to Cuba, how can she possibly "abandon" him as F2 if we remember their first conversation and his fear of being abandoned? I just want them to end up together!!!! Talking about that, I just read a comment about episode 6 and the 2-1 date of a woman writing that she was fed up to hear Mike playing his Mom's card each time he was in a stressful situation...pretty stupid IMO but I am not objective at all!!!

Manuefr73

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Sat Oct 29, 2016 6:26 pm

@Manuefr73 I wish it was Tuesday already and then we'd finally have our answer! Smiley I don't really have much to say about someone saying that... IMO anyone who would attack another for talking about what is probably the most significant loss that's shaped them isn't someone I would bother giving much thought to. Jasmine asked Mike specific questions about why he is who he is, and he responded honestly. To each their own.  yes

I am looking forward to finally seeing this HTD. IMO it will be a significant turning point in all of the relationships, and a lot of things will fall into place for Mike and Jasmine. All JMO. Smiley

Last edited by siena on Sun Oct 30, 2016 4:55 am; edited 1 time in total

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Oct 29, 2016 6:35 pm

welcomebanner @Manuefr73 & also thanks for your wonderful insights. Your English is great by the way Smiley Regarding the woman that wrote that about Mike, she is entitled to her opinion but IMO there was a lead in discussion between Jas & Mike & the editor just cut that part out. We will find out post show how everything truly went down.

@siena great job as always dear on this gifs....3 more sleeps giggling

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Sat Oct 29, 2016 6:38 pm

reason wrote:I believe the information given to Aunties_love was Kyle, Mike and Kevin W was the final 3, now we know that info was wrong so who knows until tuesday how things will be shaping up.

Cant the one giving it have been wrong about Kyle and Mikhel. It does sound alike.

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Sat Oct 29, 2016 6:39 pm

siena wrote:Welcome @manuefr73! welcomesign  Thanks for your kind words. Smiley My theory for the upcoming episode is that it will show Mikhel deciding to leave before the rose ceremony. He will get into the limo, but then decide to return and continue. Jasmine may or may not even know of this. I then believe that Mike will be called and then Mikhel, leaving them as the final two to go to Cuba. That's just my opinion on how the next episode will go.

I think Brooks and Sharleen could therefore relate to the leaving aspect of Mikhel. It doesn't mean that he withdrew (we know that he ultimately didn't) but I guess they could provide their own perspective because they did leave. We shall see.

Thanks also for the confirmation regarding the bridge and your experience with Winnipeg. yes

But isn't there SC from Kevin in cuba?

Miyala

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Sat Oct 29, 2016 6:40 pm

Thanks @mercieme! RealityTV - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 2 1377737533 Working on episode 5 right now... it'll be a longer post! Hugesmile

And yes 3 more sleeps. Smiley

@Miyala No, there's no shot of Kevin W in Cuba, only Mikhel has been sleuthed.

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 29, 2016 6:41 pm

@miyala to some it might sound alike to me it does not, but everyone opinion is welcome.

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Sat Oct 29, 2016 6:41 pm

But when was he then kissing her in the turquoise water? Has I missed that episode?

Miyala

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 29, 2016 6:42 pm

I confuse that too it was Thomas in Jamaica. laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+18
dee
bluwavz
Sprite
Aunties_Love
LeapofFaith