SELECT CONTENT

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

loveyourself - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 12 Empty Re: Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Wed Nov 02, 2016 1:32 am

I just came on and found out. YEESH. I can now announce that I have a pristine track record in picking F1. I am 100% wrong! LOL! So if you see me following someone , turn and go in a different direction. Smiley

Back to top Go down

loveyourself - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 12 Empty Re: Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Maddy Wed Nov 02, 2016 1:36 am

loveyourself - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 12 CwOv0tIXYAAOBUC
Bachelorette Canada ‏@BacheloretteCA 1m
"Jasmine makes me feel full of butterflies and I'm a grown man! She makes me feel alive." Mike is giving US all the feels. #BacheloretteCA
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Wed Nov 02, 2016 1:38 am

avoice wrote:I just came on and found out. YEESH. I can now announce that I have a pristine track record in picking F1. I am 100% wrong! LOL! So if you see me following someone , turn and go in a different direction. Smiley

haha no worries...all in all for fun....we gain nothing for being right...and lose nothing for being wrong IMO.. giggling ...all good as long as we believe what we see before our eyes.... Smiley . When it comes to this Franchise, sometimes the love story we 'see' and enjoy the most turned out to be not the ending of the show. But that doesnt mean that it didn't happen...as we know the lead building relationships with the F2 and F3 simultaneously...JMO yes

Back to top Go down

Post by najpoziomka Wed Nov 02, 2016 1:52 am

avoice wrote:I just came on and found out. YEESH. I can now announce that I have a pristine track record in picking F1. I am 100% wrong! LOL! So if you see me following someone , turn and go in a different direction. Smiley

omg same!!! first Cam in ette AU series and now Mikey boy. i just woke up cos it's 6 am here and i'm SHOCKED. didn't see that coming AT ALL. i was so sure he was going to be the last one standing. pretty gutted not gonna lie cos kevin w's edit is not very nice and i think he's not a very nice person really. and mikhel seems just a little bit off to me, like a little crybaby i suppose. shame shame shame, i can't handle it, damn it
najpoziomka
najpoziomka

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Nov 02, 2016 2:11 am

Baseball Mom wrote:
siena wrote:That makes sense to me @dee. There really were so many SM clues that I totally thought added up to Mike as F1 and just didn't make sense to me if Mike was F3. Now knowing that Mike is F3 then IMO I do think there was some understanding about how to use their SM and an awareness that people were watching.

Yup, so we have to remember this in future seasons when we are sleuthing that these SM postings could not be 100% trusted cantstopl they certainly pointed us in a different direction, which we now realize must have been the intent all along.
Guess in a way that's why I personally fall back to the stats. SM seems misleading so resorted to stats. Now, I am going to look up all the F3's in all the seasons no matter the franchise and see if there is a pattern to fall back on in there.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Wed Nov 02, 2016 5:21 am

So true IMO @Joy15 "we gain nothing for being right...and lose nothing for being wrong".  :yes: I had a blast analysing things even if it didn't end up fitting together.

It would be interesting to see if there's a pattern in the stats for F3 @Aunties_Love.

It's been fun to look back at some of the sleuthing and it's actually amazing IMO how many misdirects there've been, whether deliberate or not. Even from interviews and what Jasmine has said. I had posted earlier in another thread about Jasmine's post-show interviews matching exactly with things she'd said to Mike on the show. Jasmine's answer about having a relationship goal of friends to lovers made me think that the way the jasmike narrative was developing was going to show exactly that. Another example is that whole question of stability and balance that kept being brought up specifically in relation to Mike.

Jasmine post-show interview: "I figured out I needed someone a little more grounded than me, because I can be scatterbrained and free spirited. I figured out what I needed for a strong, sustainable relationship."

Jasmine to Mike: "I genuinely can see a future with you and although you may be a little more regimented than me I think it's not necessarily a bad thing because sometimes personalities can use a little bit of balance from their partner. And I could see that being the case with us."

IMO I think they were very clever in misdirecting from the beginning. Even looking at things like who got an intro, who had their MnG shown, and what the director chose to highlight on that first night. Then add in the SM clues. Seriously, Mike's BFF following Jasmine. Jasmine's BFF following Mike. Mike following Jasmine's sister. Mike's Dad's messages. The random twitter likes. Even Mike's SM behaviour during MTA and ATFR. dizzy There really was a wealth of information to try to sort through, and now knowing about the misdirects puts things into perspective.

And yes @mercieme cheers to you all. I had fun making gifs and enjoyed reading the sleuthing analysis people had worked on. And thanks again for the supportive and kind posts. bestbud!

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Wed Nov 02, 2016 6:29 am

siena wrote:@Baseball Mom Yep now we know! cantstopl So clever... I have so many tweets and clues that I am now going to look back at in a completely different way. Mike following Jasmine's sister has made it very clear that people know what's being looked at IMO.

I am still amazed too by how Jasmine's interviews lined up with what she said on the show about Mike.... to the exact words. It was the combination of clues that really confused me. If it had been one or the other I mightn't have been so sure. But Jasmine saying things like choosing someone to balance her in post-show interviews, and then saying this exact thing to Mike... combined with the narrative edit, and the IMO overwhelming SM clues. Incredible. It really was fun trying to sleuth it, I never suspected so many IMO deliberate misdirects.

They did the exact same thing with Richie and Olena. What he says he wanted came out in his discussions with Olena. And also on their SM they always had the pics with the exact quote on it.
They are totally controlling and using social medias nowadays. Unless they change it now because we called it here.
We can even say that they are using this board and our sleuthing to find new ways to misdirect even during the airing.
It's like war. Bring on next season (Nick's one OMG).laugh out loud cantstopl
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 02, 2016 7:50 am

One thing to remember going forward the FIR is a curse, and the one with out an introduction video can still win this thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Nov 02, 2016 1:31 pm

The thing about SM and who's following who, IMO may be suspect but it really isn't much of a clue to me this season. It was obvious a lot of them stayed off SM for quite awhile before surfacing. That told me they were following the rules.

If the lead's sister follows a contestant, they may reciprocate out of courtesy. It's possible that family member doesn't know who the F1 is, perhaps they do and are interested in them for their own benefit. Who knows.

We do know we have a lot of guests who read our sleuthing. Perhaps one of them reads our forum and thinks, holy smokes, they know I followed so and so, I better unfollow.

IMO TPTB this season's didn't have the urgency to do a huge misdirection campaign and got other's involved, they did a great job on their own.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Nov 03, 2016 5:52 pm

Spent the afternoon talking to some new Grade 11 PCI friends about the importance of being yourself and allowing others be themselves without judgment. THANK YOU for the generous donation to the Burn Fund and the gift bag PCI! I had a blast! #beyourself #loveyourself #portagecollegiateinstitute by @ogilmike
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Thu Nov 03, 2016 6:13 pm

^^Now this is time well spent...Kudos to you Mike...
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Thu Nov 03, 2016 6:24 pm

Mike is such a good guy. Solid, generous of spirit, kind, funny and dedicated to serve. Way to set a great example Mike. loveyourself - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 12 1f64c
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+18
dee
bluwavz
Sprite
Aunties_Love
LeapofFaith