SELECT CONTENT

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 6 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

realitytv - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Joy15 Mon Oct 31, 2016 2:54 am

LeapofFaith wrote:
reason wrote:@siena can we please have the unexpected kiss on the hill top in marrakesh too?  Thanks love you are a dear.

I think I've said 4321567 times how much I LOVE this thread and @siena ur gifs bestbud! great stuff! Just quick question did I miss this kiss in Marrakech ? I don't remember seeing it!!?? Suspect Embarressed!

yeah..me too..i don't get it either. If there was one , i thought i pretty damn make sure to catch it! giggling.

ETA. wait. i think @reason meant the one on the desert?..the one in the banner..i suppose...
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

realitytv - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by siena Mon Oct 31, 2016 3:05 am

:yes: @Joy15 I'm very interested to see how the HTD plays out. We only got to see the comment from Mike's Dad without context or Mike's response so it'll be interesting if that conversation is different or similar to how I think it could play out. I am also looking forward to seeing Mike's reply to Jasmine. I would guess that it's affirmation to her about how strongly he feels. Yes @mercieme I think a lot of questions will be answered at the HTD and really ignite things. Jasmine said in the last episode that hometown dates can change everything and that relationships are continually developing. I suspect Mike's date will make it even easier for Jasmine to imagine her future with him and going forward it may be about her realising just what she really needs from a relationship for it to last forever, and both her and Mike not letting their previous experience of loss hold them back. We shall see. I will definitely post more about that after the HTD. yes

Thanks @LeapofFaith. There is a kiss in Marrakech on the 2-1 after Mike is chosen. After they hug, Jasmine holds his face and kisses him. I am working on making those gifs. Smiley

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Oct 31, 2016 3:48 am

mercieme wrote:@Joy15, @siena has speculated that the story arc will change by the HTD...I am expecting Mikey to open up and be all in. Siena can do a better job at articulating what to expect though.
I agree with you....FWIW, this is something that happened with Brad/Bianka. After he met her family, that's when she told him that she's falling in love with him, when they said goodnight that night. You don't see it in that vid but in others in the season when they did a look back, you do see it. Wonder if the same will happen here as it is really the first time that you actually see her going all in with her manerism's etc.

I have yet to find the dates and make up the video.

I did find these though.....Brad/Bianka on HTD

Brad and Bianka HTD part 1 by ATR2012

Brad and Bianka HTD part 2 by ATR2012

There are a ton more vids there from his season

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Mon Oct 31, 2016 3:58 am

siena wrote::yes: @Joy15 I'm very interested to see how the HTD plays out. We only got to see the comment from Mike's Dad without context or Mike's response so it'll be interesting if that conversation is different or similar to how I think it could play out. I am also looking forward to seeing Mike's reply to Jasmine. I would guess that it's affirmation to her about how strongly he feels. Yes @mercieme I think a lot of questions will be answered at the HTD and really ignite things. Jasmine said in the last episode that hometown dates can change everything and that relationships are continually developing. I suspect Mike's date will make it even easier for Jasmine to imagine her future with him and going forward it may be about her realising just what she really needs from a relationship for it to last forever, and both her and Mike not letting their previous experience of loss hold them back. We shall see. I will definitely post more about that after the HTD. yes

@siena..i think the story arc post HTD could go either way:
- smooth sailing to HEA post HTD until FRC
- a new direction of story arc would be injected started from/post-HTD to be resolved at FRC.

as ive seen many edit crumbs of Mikey resembles Jordan on MnG... i lean to think its the latter. See..Jo^3 had their TRUST obstacle being resolved pre-HTD. (just as Jasmike where the FUTURE has resolved). Then a smooth HTD. Afterward FD, then MTP-LCD surrounded by the 'blessing' issue.

I guess Mikey's HTD will be a smooth one, along with Mikhel..with KW's supposed to be a shortcoming with her mom (?). btw This is the Episode Guide for Episode 8 :

The final 3 Bachelors pull out all the stops when Jasmine visits their hometowns, but skeptical parents leave her cold.  A dramatic change of heart at the Rose Ceremony puts Jasmine’s hopes for happily ever after in jeopardy.
http://www.wnetwork.com/shows/bachelorette-canada/episodes

so ...2 smooth HTDs plus problematic one plus a Mikhel drama at FRC sounds about right to me Smiley. If there is any new story arc for Jasmike, it would be a mini one started from FD i suppose?..We shall see...Smiley. I wish its Nov 22 already so i could resume my normal life! ..  giggling  Praying

@Aunties_Love: greatly appreciate the Vids! tyvm..will look into it closely and perhaps i may pick up something  yes

Last edited by Joy15 on Mon Oct 31, 2016 4:11 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Mon Oct 31, 2016 4:11 am

@Aunties_Love Thank you VERY much for those vids now I see the resemblance with jasmike story fingers crossed its mikey in the end.....also wth is a dramatic change of heart mean?!? So do we think  mikhel leaves then returns to Cuba Surprising Jasmine?! realitytv - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 6 2292733854 is it Tuesday yet!
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Mon Oct 31, 2016 4:19 am

@Joy15 Yes please can Nov 22nd arrive already!! Praying I have quite a few thoughts about what the possible narrative will be going forward and will go into more depth after HTDs are completed. I think Mike's HTD will likely go smoothly, with the preview showing both KW and Mikhel dealing with somewhat "skeptical parents". Smiley

Thanks for the vids @Aunties_Love, very interesting. yes

@LeapofFaith I've posted in other threads about it, but IMO I think the change of heart definitely refers to Mikhel, and he will return for the HTD RC. That's my theory.

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Oct 31, 2016 4:40 am

There are a lot more vids at that site of Brad's whole season so didnt want to post more than I did as we were just talking about HT's.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 31, 2016 8:24 am

Joy15 wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:
reason wrote:@siena can we please have the unexpected kiss on the hill top in marrakesh too?  Thanks love you are a dear.

I think I've said 4321567 times how much I LOVE this thread and @siena ur gifs bestbud! great stuff! Just quick question did I miss this kiss in Marrakech ? I don't remember seeing it!!?? Suspect Embarressed!

yeah..me too..i don't get it either. If there was one , i thought i pretty damn make sure to catch it! giggling.

ETA. wait. i think @reason meant the one on the desert?..the one in the banner..i suppose...

@joy15 and @leapoffaith yes there was a kiss right after the flowers was given to Mike in the desert after letting Thomas go.

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Mon Oct 31, 2016 9:37 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:There are a lot more vids at that site of Brad's whole season so didnt want to post more than I did as we were just talking about HT's.

yep..i have checked the Daily Motion site..it has a whole season of B/B so..that will do!..tyvm for the heads up.

I did notice B/B HTD involving bridge and some sort of picnic - wine too... yes
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Mon Oct 31, 2016 9:43 pm

Update from twitterverse:

Still..nothing from homegirl regarding the last Flare Blog where certain somebody slide down to the bottom #3. I am kinda worry for her being scolded by the Production, since it seems Flare and TPTB has some sort of partnership Upset. Bless her little heart! laugh out loud

I guess she just simply doesn't care anymore  cheeky . I bet she is more than ready by now to come out of the woodwork with this "Mugato"  hehehe  rofl   (JMO)

Original Video - More videos at TinyPic
Source

Last edited by Joy15 on Mon Oct 31, 2016 10:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by Baseball Mom Mon Oct 31, 2016 10:10 pm

@Joy15 his Mugato impersonation is spot on. The people who say Mike is boring clearly don't know him. The guy is hilarious and doesn't care how ridiculous he looks as long as he's  having fun giggling

All JMOAA

You say that you love rain but you open your umbrella when it rains. You say that you love the sun, but you find a shadowy spot when the sun shines. You say that you love the wind, but you close your window when the wind blows. This is why I am afraid when you say that you love me too. -unknown
Baseball Mom
Baseball Mom

Female Posts : 922

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Mon Oct 31, 2016 10:26 pm

Baseball Mom wrote:@Joy15 his Mugato impersonation is spot on. The people who say Mike is boring clearly don't know him. The guy is hilarious and doesn't care how ridiculous he looks as long as he's  having fun giggling

All JMOAA

@Baseball Mom couldnt have said it better :yes: . This devious show is well known to give its contestants a one dimensional edit..so.."you can't win" either way...laugh out loud. Case in point : the guy in your avi giggling . I think i "kinda" know him as a goofy guy...with his friends described him as "goofball"..am i rite? realitytv - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 6 2498057887 .... yet he was shown as a boring poet all-season no no ..Turned out they cut most of his funny moments and goofiness on the show duh .

Soo excited for HTD!!..hopeful they will show Mikey's fun side there :Chris:
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+18
dee
bluwavz
Sprite
Aunties_Love
LeapofFaith