SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 6 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

icon - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Feb 26, 2017 7:58 am

@Katiebelle Thanks for posting!! He seems so grounded!

Do we know that there will be 19 'ettes?

Handsome, accomplished and athletic, at first glance Zac seems to tick all the boxes of the perfect man for 19 Bachelorettes (and a nation of reality television fans) to fall in love with.

Good! I enjoy watching out for that first impression out of the limo. yes

“There were definitely some girls I felt sparks for from the first moment I saw them, others have been more of a slow burn.

http://spy.nzherald.co.nz/spy-news/new-bachelor-says-hes-open-to-marriage/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71483

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

icon - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Feb 26, 2017 9:06 am

Katiebelle wrote:Brilliant new interview with Zac. I like him already and the show hasn't even started!

Great interview! I like him even more! He seems so genuine and solid, like he knows who he is and what he wants. I can't wait to watch!

Some takeaways:

Filming - The interview confirmed that filming has been underway. They did a good job this year keeping things under wraps. I read that there was an embargo against all other media outlets so they couldn't spoil anything so they seem to be taking this very seriously which I like. I am thinking that if they started filming around the same time as prior seasons that they are nearly done with filming? (Art Green finished around March 8, Jordan's was a bit later, March 20 I think?).

Possible clues for F1 - These statements by Zac makes me think that he has already found "the one" for him and it may be another "she had me at hello" like what happened with Art and Matilda. Zac saying he wears his heart on his sleeve could play into this as well, that he is more obvious like Art was with Matilda. Plus, the rose ceremonies/breaking up gets a lot harder near the end so I can see how he can see the light at the end of the tunnel despite this if he is sure it will be "worth it in the end".

Fans of romance seem like they are in for a genuine treat with Franich, who comes across as an honest guy who wears his heart on his sleeve.
“It’s been a lot tougher than I anticipated. I mean, break-ups are the worst and I’m pretty much breaking up with someone each week. It’s not fun. But I don’t want to waste anyone’s time and it will be worth it in the end.”
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Feb 26, 2017 9:56 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
Katiebelle wrote:Brilliant new interview with Zac. I like him already and the show hasn't even started!

Great interview! I like him even more! He seems so genuine and solid, like he knows who he is and what he wants. I can't wait to watch!

snipped...

Possible clues for F1 - These statements by Zac makes me think that he has already found "the one" for him and it may be another "she had me at hello" like what happened with Art and Matilda. Zac saying he wears his heart on his sleeve could play into this as well, that he is more obvious like Art was with Matilda. Plus, the rose ceremonies/breaking up gets a lot harder near the end so I can see how he can see the light at the end of the tunnel despite this if he is sure it will be "worth it in the end".

Fans of romance seem like they are in for a genuine treat with Franich, who comes across as an honest guy who wears his heart on his sleeve.
“It’s been a lot tougher than I anticipated. I mean, break-ups are the worst and I’m pretty much breaking up with someone each week. It’s not fun. But I don’t want to waste anyone’s time and it will be worth it in the end.”

AAL I got the same impression that he has found someone since it sounds as if filming is not done yet, but he is already talking about it being worth it in the end.

He seems very nice. A little shy, but I am a sucker for big guys who are really big softies.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Sun Feb 26, 2017 7:23 pm

These are my favourite parts of the article

“New-found fame . . . I’m not sure about that. I just hope I’m a good role model for the guys and girls I coach, I want to show that it’s all right to be open about things that others might steer clear of; hard times and feelings.”

He is not afraid if he comes across a bit goofy on the show:

“I’ve got a pretty good knack of digging myself holes I’m not sure how to get out of. I’ve probably racked up a few pearlers already. Enjoy!”

Source: http://spy.nzherald.co.nz/spy-news/new-bachelor-says-hes-open-to-marriage/

I love that he works with kids and that he wants to be a good role model. Kids are very grounding and can see through BS so the fact that he wants to set a good example really impresses me.

I also love the fact that he admits that he's a bit of a goofball and that he can put his foot in his mouth. That, to me, means that he's a genuine and natural and not trying to be all suave and sophisticated. Nothing worst than a pretentious bachelor!

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 27, 2017 4:02 am

@Katiebelle Good post. yes IA he seems like a normal guy!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 01, 2017 12:18 am

The season starts on March 19th and airs every Sunday at 7 and every Monday at 7:30 https://www.facebook.com/TheBachelorNZ/photos/a.1517681555138509.1073741828.1505817109658287/1846788268894501/?type=3

Also mods can we get Zac's name in the title on the main board? It just says "Bachelor New Zealand Season 3" Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 01, 2017 4:56 am

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Mar 01, 2017 11:12 am

@pvpr Thank you! Filming must be nearly over then. Hopefully Zac's F1 is an amazing woman and he an amazing lead! He seems so great already so looking forward to watching his season yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Mar 08, 2017 10:37 pm

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 09, 2017 1:39 am

"They are different personalities and certainly we're in very early days right now but what I'm seeing is a lot of drama and certainly drama that even our Bachelor is not aware of," he says.
http://www.stuff.co.nz/entertainment/tv-radio/90129912/the-bachelor-nz-host-dominic-bowden-i-can-reveal-there-have-been-some-tears
This interview with Dominic Bowden makes it sound as though filming isn't even close to being done, but the premiere is less than two weeks away. Is there usually a big overlap with filming/airing for the NZ version? I wonder how they'll edit the first few episodes if they don't know who the winner/final 4 are scratch

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 09, 2017 4:39 am

@pvpr Thanks for posting. That seems like a big difference in timing. How long do they usually film Bach NZ? I don't recall off the top of my head.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Mar 09, 2017 2:35 pm

It sounded to me like Dom was just talking about the show itself? He mentions all the amazing places they've gone to and things so it seems to me they'd be nearly done with filming to have all that. With the premiere being less than two weeks away I think they are nearly done. Filming usually is around 2 months.

I recall even for S1 they tried to make it seem like filming was still going on even though for season it was already finished. Plus, Zac himself in interview was talking about the women and connections and although it is hard with RCs and letting people go it will be worth it in the end so I think it's nearly done filming.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+20
Ihavecourage
emusha
mercieme
Catdwoman50
robinvi
4health
Bobette
alwaystulips
LynnTa
iamreal2u
ThankMeLater