SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Page 14 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BacheloretteCA - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by Maddy Tue Nov 01, 2016 7:08 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Bachelorette Canada ‏@BacheloretteCA
Kevin's mom is not holding back with her thoughts and opinions on Jasmine's journey! Do you think she's too hard on Jas? [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

BacheloretteCA - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by bluwavz Tue Nov 01, 2016 7:09 pm

Eek. Worried for my boy KW here. laugh out loud
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19231

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 01, 2016 7:10 pm

Now I can really see where Kevin got his bloody attitude from talking to Jasmine in Marrakesh. I really hope he is not the final 1.

Last edited by reason on Tue Nov 01, 2016 7:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Nov 01, 2016 7:10 pm

No worries! Love conquers all! laugh out loud

I'd ask her if she wants a cut and colour? BacheloretteCA - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 14 2498057887

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Tue Nov 01, 2016 7:11 pm

If I were Jasmine I'd tell her were to put it. Poor Kevin.
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Nov 01, 2016 7:11 pm

WOW talk about being intense....the mom. Wouldn't handle that at all, talk about running in the opposite direction......FAST!!

Bringing up memories of Lanny's date in season 2 of Bachelorette US. I thought that mom was intense till this. Kevin's mom takes the cake!!

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10794

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Nov 01, 2016 7:11 pm

Wow is It just me or could kW and his mum be alike??
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Tue Nov 01, 2016 7:11 pm

Just had to jump on to say what a witch Kevins mom is ! Especailly after the last 2 wonderful families!

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 01, 2016 7:11 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] no I would walk out asap.

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Nov 01, 2016 7:11 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:No worries! Love conquers all! laugh out loud

I'd ask her if she wants a cut and colour? BacheloretteCA - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 14 2498057887

LOL. KW's mom is totally my mom. laugh out loud laugh out loud
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19231

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Nov 01, 2016 7:11 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:No worries! Love conquers all! laugh out loud

I'd ask her if she actually wants her son to find someone. No wonder he hasn't brought anyone home in 6 years.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Nov 01, 2016 7:12 pm

Kyle Andrew ‏@kyleandrewphoto 1m

So basically I've worked out a deal w. Kevin's mom to screen every woman I ever date from now until forever. @BacheloretteCA [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

+37
Emilia23_12
notarose
ElonM
lrose
Bobette
makeover
Seabear
Just Looking
Miyala
AllAboutLove
Idlemess