SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Page 19 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BacheloretteCA - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Nov 01, 2016 11:29 pm

Mikhel being a baby

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

BacheloretteCA - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Nov 01, 2016 11:29 pm

Bloody hell that was intense! Thanks guys for the live posting! And all I can say is I better go find some crows to eat :tissuebox no no jeeeeezzzzz could mikhel be f1 ? Hugesmile
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Nov 01, 2016 11:29 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Bachelorette Canada ‏@BacheloretteCA
Only 1 rose left. WE CAN'T HANDLE THIS. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Nov 01, 2016 11:29 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:who cares about the MIL, the chemistry was there from the beginning, it was obvious to me, I wouldn't care about the MIL
To me though, the wrong MIL can break it though. I lucked out with the perfect one....but seen many friends with the wrong one and life for them was HELL.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Nov 01, 2016 11:30 pm

Mikhel is jealous of what will be going on behind closed doors in the fantasy suites. He would rather go home now and Jasmine senses he is upset.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 01, 2016 11:30 pm

Well Mikhel getting in the car did we see it tonight or will it be next week.

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Tue Nov 01, 2016 11:30 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Mikhel being a baby

What do you mean?
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by lightredemption Tue Nov 01, 2016 11:30 pm

There was always such little chemistry and romantic development shown between Mike and Jasmine - I knew he couldn't be F1

Also all variations of this show have seen crazy characters and I'm assuming that if Kevin is F1, then his mom and Jasmine are fine :D
lightredemption
lightredemption

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Nov 01, 2016 11:33 pm

I'm pretty sure Kevin's family is great, I have no problem if Kevin is the F1 and the MIL

re Mikhel - the previews we saw He's freaking out afraid of getting hurt Says he wants to go home. The limo was going to the RC, they all got limo's.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Tue Nov 01, 2016 11:34 pm

FIR curse is back.
With that said, even though some clues can still point to Mik being F1, I can't see it happening now.
Can't wait for the preview
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Nov 01, 2016 11:34 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Bachelorette Canada ‏@BacheloretteCA
"I've learned that love doesn't wait around for anybody...Maybe I have to put myself out there a little bit earlier." [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Tue Nov 01, 2016 11:34 pm

Poor Jasmine...over analyzed everything and everyone ....like i said before....she'll be alone by the new year.  

Mike was a class act when leaving....still being the comforter as thats who he is.   Lucky girl that gets him.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

+37
Emilia23_12
notarose
ElonM
lrose
Bobette
makeover
Seabear
Just Looking
Miyala
AllAboutLove
Idlemess