SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Page 22 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bacheloretteca - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by jojo47 Wed Nov 02, 2016 12:03 am

GuardianAngel wrote:I'm not worried about the MIL. I had one from hell, who cares, if the relationship is strong, MIL needs to realize, it's either good relationship with both, or he'll choose the g.f

I haven't seen the episode yet, but from the posts here it seems many feel a relationship between Kevin & Jasmine would be doomed because of his mom's OOT reaction.

Kevin may be close to his mom, but it doesn't mean he can't stand up to her. And I hope he would if she was rude in any way to Jasmine. I would bet that his mom knew he was going on the show well before he ever went & expressed any concerns she had prior to him actually leaving.

If Kevin is F1, regardless of how their first meeting went down, Jasmine & his mom have probably gotten to know each other much better. I can't see either Kevin or Jasmine allowing a situation where Jasmine is mistreated by his mother or anyone else for that matter.

jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

bacheloretteca - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by Guest Wed Nov 02, 2016 12:03 am

Well canada is cold any which way you take it. I wish her will. Now I can think about Nick season and move on from this one.

Hoping Mike is the new bachelor for the third season.

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Nov 02, 2016 12:04 am

Sprite wrote:Majority of people think Mikhel will get the final rose. I wonder how many of them actually think that vs they just like him better? Personally, I don't think so. It will be Kevin and my interest in this show has just taken a nose dive.

Couldn't agree more .... Maybe we will be surprised and Mikhel is f1 then mike 4 Bach and all is right in the world again Hugesmile
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Nov 02, 2016 12:07 am

reason wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] you and I both I dont know if I will watch the rest of the show.

If Mike is the bachelor then I will watch.

Oh, I'll still watch, but I just don't feel as invested as I was before. I really like Mikhel but I don't think he is what Jasmine is looking for and I'm just not into Kevin. Don't get me wrong, he seems like a nice enough guy, but his look just bugs me...the hair, the sneer thing he does, his stupid rolled up pants and now him mom. I'll be interested to see if they make it long term, but I'm not holding my breath.

I'd be very happy if Mike was the next bachelor. I'm not as sure with Mikhel. I could see him being totally overwhelmed. He would be a crying mess when he would have to let people go.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Nov 02, 2016 12:08 am

GuardianAngel wrote:As far as edit, IMO it doesn't matter the franchise, it seems the F3 has the same edit. He just wasn't a front runner IMO. I didn't see it from her and he never showed any ott emotion towards her.
So what I was saying before....one main reason why I never did stats for that is I thought it was clear that comparing them between franchises wasn't what we should do.....so can I now? Make up stats for all the F3's in all franchises then we can compare them??

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Nov 02, 2016 12:10 am

Kevin told her exactly how he felt. He told him mom how he felt. If they don't last it's not any different than any other g/f he may have had. At the moment, he's fallin in love with her, and it appears the same for her, IMO that's all that matters.

Whether it be Kevin or Mikhel the F1, the odds are the same IMO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Nov 02, 2016 12:12 am

All I got to go by is the friends that have had that relationship with their inlaws...the tenseness that permeates every family gathering.....been there for some of them and you can cut the tension with a knife. This is even years after marriage. I just think that there could be problems down the road....time will tell

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 02, 2016 12:13 am

@auntiies_love I would say go ahead. laugh out loud.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I am not invested anymore. I am done. I wonder what the conversation is now if Jasmine family is seeing this.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Nov 02, 2016 12:13 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:As far as edit, IMO it doesn't matter the franchise, it seems the F3 has the same edit. He just wasn't a front runner IMO. I didn't see it from her and he never showed any ott emotion towards her.
So what I was saying before....one main reason why I never did stats for that is I thought it was clear that comparing them between franchises wasn't what we should do.....so can I now?  Make up stats for all the F3's in all franchises then we can compare them??

All I'm saying is I didn't need to compare to any franchise while sleuthing, to me Mike was getting the F3 edit. I didn't pay attention to anything else other than what I was seeing, and to me it was F3. Therefore when he in fact was elimianted at F3, IMO it's the same as other franchises. There was no chemistry, there was no conversations about the future other than Winnipeg, he's asking her 6 epi's in how she feels about him, obviously he couldn't tell how she feels because she wasn't giving him anything to go by.

He was like a ChrisS BenH and every other F3, there was nothing there other than getting through the show IMO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Nov 02, 2016 12:15 am

Ok will do the comparrison between all the franchises. Maybe a pattern will come through with regards to dates, etc.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by lightredemption Wed Nov 02, 2016 12:17 am

IMO I don't think we can define the relationship Jasmine and Kevin's mom have (if he is in fact F1) based on interaction on one episode of a heavily produced TV show. That is just my opinion though

I'm personally excited because I've always enjoyed Jasmine's relationship with Kevin W the most. She has always been what seems to be her most real self with him - expressing different dimensions of herself and opening up to him with vulnerability from the beginning. In all her post-show interviews she talked about using the show to find a long-lasting relationship with someone she can work through life with and I definitely don't think her process of deliberation changed just because she picks Kevin W (if she picks Kevin W!)
lightredemption
lightredemption

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Nov 02, 2016 12:19 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
So what I was saying before....one main reason why I never did stats for that is I thought it was clear that comparing them between franchises wasn't what we should do.....so can I now?  Make up stats for all the F3's in all franchises then we can compare them??

All I'm saying is I didn't need to compare to any franchise while sleuthing, to me Mike was getting the F3 edit. I didn't pay attention to anything else other than what I was seeing, and to me it was F3. Therefore when he in fact was elimianted at F3, IMO it's the same as other franchises. There was no chemistry, there was no conversations about the future other than Winnipeg, he's asking her 6 epi's in how she feels about him, obviously he couldn't tell how she feels because she wasn't giving him anything to go by.

He was like a ChrisS BenH and every other F3, there was nothing there other than getting through the show IMO.
Please don't take this the wrong way as I am not wanting to be confrontational but, just wanting to know....from a stats point of view.....can I take all the F3's in all the Franchises and compare them to see if we get a similiarity between them speaking from a stats point of view??

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

+37
Emilia23_12
notarose
ElonM
lrose
Bobette
makeover
Seabear
Just Looking
Miyala
AllAboutLove
Idlemess