SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Page 23 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BacheloretteCA - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Nov 02, 2016 12:19 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] IA it's a matter of sleuthing without favourites. It was plain and simple IMO. Kevin and Jasmine had a good connection from the beginning.

Plus, there are other things that were sleuthed, watermelon, the hotel in Toronto, everything should be taken into consideration IMO. Not saying kevin is the F1 but at this moment, it sure looks that way by her body language, by the things she has said about kevin vs mikhel.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

BacheloretteCA - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by Katiebelle Wed Nov 02, 2016 12:20 am

Well roll me up and call me curly! I'm flabbergasted! speechless

Just read that Mike has gone. Did not see that coming at all - I thought he was going to be F1 - I obviously need to work on my sleuthing skills.

I can't wait to see this episode now - I'm not too concerned about the MIL from hell as long as Kevin has the backbone to support Jasmine and stand up to to his mother but if he truly is a mummy's boy then their relationship is doomed IMO.

As for Mikhel - he's sweet but I'm worried that he might be too "nice" for her. IMO she is looking for someone stronger that won't let her boss him around and she would end up being the lead in their relationship - which I don't think is what she is after.

It's going to be an interesting few weeks that's for sure!

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Nov 02, 2016 12:21 am

Aunties_Love wrote:Ok will do the comparrison between all the franchises.  Maybe a pattern will come through with regards to dates, etc.

The pattern for me is, she was all over Mikhel and Kevin, Mike not so much. And he wasn't all over her.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Wed Nov 02, 2016 12:21 am

I think this post from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is spot on and that we should keep in the stats somewhere minus the predictions for this season.

Fifty wrote:I posted this in the Bachette Au f1-F6 thread and based on this I picked the F1 but editing and the bait and switch technique got me in the end.  But this makes a lot of sense when it comes to Jasmines season and why I have picked the f1 to F3 for her season below.

I was looking at the storyline and arc rather than the characters that are being played during the seasons. If anyone has read any articles about the bachelor franchise they would know that as soon as the contestants are cast, the producers mark a storyboard and allocate characters for each of the contestants, Ie the villain, the loud one etc. Thats why they have Story Producers (yes thats a real job title) . Well its the same for the top 3. Now thats not to say that some contestants don't go rogue with their personalities which can be a blessing for drama but can throw a spanner in the works for the overall story in which case some crafty editing happens. So here is my take on it.

F3 - The realist
These guys will forever have the realist hats on regardless of how much the Lead prods them to remove it and immerse themselves in the bachie bubble, it ain't happening. These guys have figured out the ins and outs of the environment, if the lead is already into someone else and above all else whether they are compatible and if they will make it in the outside world. The answer is generally no. They also have a hard time accepting there are other guys/girls the lead is dating and or end up with an overt jealous edit. AKA Sarah (SamW), Olena (Richie) Richie (SamF) Jake (Georgia) They also are portrayed as hard to get their feelings and emotions out which can sometimes be mistaken for the F1 character.

F2 - The Romantic
These guys I call the "poor buggers", why because they fall hard and fast and are all in from the get go. This isn't just in the bubble world, they are also more often than not like that in the real world. Very open with expressing their emotions, hopeless romantics and most likely to get their heart shattered into a million pieces along with the viewers. AKA Nikki (Richie), Lana (SamW), Michael (SamF), Robbie (JoJo) and Matty J (Georgia).

F1 - The Eternally Guarded

These guys have fallen for the Lead but still well aware that they are competing with 20 other people. But it's not shown as overt jealousy. Emotions and feelings don't come easy and generally speaking are guarded about expressing them until the 11th hour. AKA Sasha (SamF), Snez (SamW), Anna (Tim), Lauren B (Ben H), Jordan (JoJo) and Lee (Georgia).

Rogue Contestants
Now generally speaking, most characters stay in this formation, however we occasionally have contestants that go rogue which want to make the producers call out "abort mission" because their personality over shines or they have skipped the order and producers need to edit the heck out of what went wrong. AKA Alex (Richie), Brooks (Des), Ali (Tim), JoJo (Ben Higgins) Courtney (Georgia). I placed JOJO in here for BenH season as he had the f1&F2 who were scared to open up, hence the I love you to both girls. Ie drama.

So where do I place these guys.

Well Kev W =F3. He is still having a hard time with the other guys dating Jasmine.  She made a point of it in the last Ep on their date.  He is a different person away from the other guys. His jealousy is on full display and he's unable to fully immerse himself with Jasmine in the bubble.

Mikhel=F2 sweet baby yezuss he is all in. Chemistry is off the charts and he mentioned a couple of eps back at the RC to Jasmine during some 1 on 1. "I'm all in like steam train".  

Mike =F1 he has a hard time expressing his emotions and is perceived to be quiet and so don't be surprised if he drops the L bomb on the last leg of the final date.

But because producers love drama, they will create a switch now after HTD.  Questions will be raised at HTD with Mikhel and it will look like he is running scared to drop the L bomb. This will make people think he has moved to the F1 position. This is where I was caught for the Aussie bachette. The bait and switch. Don't be fooled.  The poor guy will more than likely get his heart broken.  (Oh Mikhel you handsome sweet man, come back for next season as the Lead along with Matty J so I can change my Avi to the both of you)

Back on track, I have a feeling because of the popularity of JOJOs season the next bachelor/ bachelorette is the f2 and not the F3 from previous seasons as the F2 seem to be getting a very favourable edit compared to what we have seen before.

That's my theory and by George this time I'm sticking to it.
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Nov 02, 2016 1:10 am

I can't say I'm surprised by the outcome since I thought Mike had gotten the f3 edit for a while. He seems like a nice guy but I really hope he's not the next lead assuming that Mikhel isn't f1.

IMO, the edit seems to be pointing to KW as f1, especially if they didn't show Mikhel's freakout in the episode. The f1 often has the worse edit in their HTD and Mikhel's seemed fine.

I imagine that Kevin's mom has made amends with Jasmine if he was chosen. It sounds like an apology was in order. Jojo's brothers were obnoxious during her HTD but she still managed to be the next lead so anything is possible after a bad HTD IMO.

I don't see the point in trying to match edits between seasons and with other countries. It's too easy to slant them to fit with anyone IMO. To me, looking at an edit on its own trying to see what they want us to think is more useful than looking back. All JMO.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15327

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Nov 02, 2016 1:20 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Bachelorette Canada ‏@BacheloretteCA 1m
Jasmine spends some quality girl time with Mikhel's mom and sister. Do you think she's fitting in with his fam? [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Nov 02, 2016 1:23 am

"I don't think anyone's as sweet as Mikhel and she's gotta know it!" Mikhel's mom is his [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] fan (we're still [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]) [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Nov 02, 2016 1:34 am

I will make a stab at the stats for all the franchises for F3. Think that maybe we can find a comparrison in the stats alone.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10794

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Nov 02, 2016 2:09 am

The ladies have Jasmine under rapid fire! Thank god our Bachelorette has a tough head on her shoulders [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Wed Nov 02, 2016 2:11 am

ITA re. the MIL situation.

If anything, Kevin of all people would not be afraid of confrontation & would IMO stand up to his mom if necessary. I think Jasmine would, too. I think she just didn't say anything to Kevin's mom's face this time bc it was the first meeting & she wanted to be a bit more polite/agreeable. I mean, look at how she stood up to Kevin when he confronted her. 

IMO the most important thing is whether Jasmine & Kevin feel "it" for each other. The rest ... they have the personality traits needed to work through those obstacles IMO. 

I find it super interesting that Kevin is the only one Jasmine has felt comfortable enough to show a tinge of defiance/frustration with (which was mutual). I think Sharleen nailed it with her assessment of love/conflict in the Jasmine/Kevin relationship - how conflict gives them the opportunity to grow closer. 

I'm actually really surprised by how much I've been softening towards Kevin the more I watch his interaction with Jasmine & see his IG posts. 
If he is F1, I think they would be a good match & I hope things work out Smiley

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 02, 2016 2:24 am

What happened in the After show? Don't get it, and the show, on my TV an watch online and through your eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Nov 02, 2016 2:26 am

"He comes through the door and says everything I'd wanted him to say." [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

+37
Emilia23_12
notarose
ElonM
lrose
Bobette
makeover
Seabear
Just Looking
Miyala
AllAboutLove
Idlemess