SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Page 54 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

mentellall - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 54 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by Guest Fri Nov 11, 2016 5:27 pm

I can take that the lead does misdirection, but the body language of the family should not be over look.  Her mothers words was very revealing and her concerns were duly noted. IMHO.

Back to top Go down

mentellall - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 54 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Nov 11, 2016 5:33 pm

ITA... it seems though that Jas has kept KW even with concerns raised throughout the season. It will be interesting to see if she picks him for F1, because if she does, IMO then whatever concerns there were (like other leads who have had F1s want to leave or threaten to leave - I can count two of them atm from recent Bette shows) then Jas may just be one of those leads for whom any doubts or concerns are not enough to sway her no idea
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Nov 11, 2016 6:12 pm

reason wrote:I can take that the lead does misdirection, but the body language of the family should not be over look.  Her mothers words was very revealing and her concerns were duly noted.  IMHO.

I agree The Lead can be coached/trained to conceal their emotions to a certain extent but the family's reactions are more real/honest IMO and her mum definitely seemed worried.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Fri Nov 11, 2016 6:53 pm

Bobette wrote:
reason wrote:I can take that the lead does misdirection, but the body language of the family should not be over look.  Her mothers words was very revealing and her concerns were duly noted.  IMHO.

I agree The Lead can be coached/trained to conceal their emotions to a certain extent but the family's reactions are more real/honest IMO and her mum definitely seemed worried.

Agree with both comments and said earlier too that i put more stock in what family said.  Her mom nad sister seemed genuinely concerned and seemed like super sweet people who spoke from the heart and not for the camera.  I wonder if her sister is single....if yes, someone should introduce her to Mike Hugesmile

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Fri Nov 11, 2016 7:31 pm

northernviewer wrote:I wonder if her sister is single....if yes, someone should introduce her to Mike Hugesmile
She can introduce herself to Mike... they both follow each other on IG laugh out loud
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Fri Nov 11, 2016 7:33 pm

dee wrote:
northernviewer wrote:I wonder if her sister is single....if yes, someone should introduce her to Mike Hugesmile
She can introduce herself to Mike... they both follow each other on IG laugh out loud

I remember this being uncovered here. Wouldn't that be a hoot if she was interested!!
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Fri Nov 11, 2016 8:07 pm

dee wrote:

:bigsmile:

Wouldn't that be something?!

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 11, 2016 8:08 pm

What also caught my eyes is Kevin seems to be flirting with the sister and the friend and I thought that was disrespectful. IMHO

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Nov 11, 2016 8:11 pm

I think Jasmine is being disrespectful to KW for making out and spending the night with Mikhel. cheeky
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19236

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 11, 2016 8:14 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] that is part of what she signed up for, that is totally different from meeting the family and snidely flirting to get a head. Disrespect like that is not good. In ones mind acknowledge you are good looking but be humble about it.

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Nov 11, 2016 8:19 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] that caught my eye too but I think flirting is a strong word. I saw it as she seemed very serious and he was very purposeful in trying to use his 'charm' to disarm her IMO.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Fri Nov 11, 2016 8:40 pm

bluwavz wrote:I think Jasmine is being disrespectful to KW for making out and spending the night with Mikhel. cheeky
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], you crack me up rotfl

I also didn't view Kevin's interaction with the sister as flirting in any way.
The interaction with Laurelly was slightly flirtatious, but IMO it went both ways & there was a fun vibe there. He seems to just be a naturally charming, charismatic guy who is not shy at all about using his puppy dog eyes & dimpled smile to get in people's good graces ... nothing wrong with that IMO (& it seemed to work with Laurelly laugh out loud).

Last edited by TheWrongReasons on Fri Nov 11, 2016 8:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

+37
Emilia23_12
notarose
ElonM
lrose
Bobette
makeover
Seabear
Just Looking
Miyala
AllAboutLove
Idlemess