SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Page 71 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

mentellall - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 71 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by primexi Wed Nov 16, 2016 12:28 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] oh man im going to cry pretty hard if i have to see mikhel and jasmines goodbye Upset

primexi

Back to top Go down

mentellall - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 71 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by Guest Wed Nov 16, 2016 12:29 am

I am sure Mikhel is in a better place now.

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Wed Nov 16, 2016 12:29 am

I will be right there with you [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Bring on the tissue box
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Nov 16, 2016 12:32 am

Oh darn I switched to hockey and missed the second preview!

Whatever happens, the F2 always always gets through it. A lot of the times they end up with opportunities they never would have had. They always say it's been a good experience, and that they've learned a lot about themselves, IMO that's all good.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71511

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Nov 16, 2016 12:33 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Leah ‏@leahskye87
@BacheloretteCA I thought Mike couldn't get any more desireable?
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Topazgold Wed Nov 16, 2016 12:35 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I think I'm gonna cry for the breakup & proposal!

Topazgold

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Nov 16, 2016 12:41 am

That's happening here. Thanks to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Mike singing a song he wrote while on the show. It's not his normal heavy metal!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71511

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by primexi Wed Nov 16, 2016 12:44 am

most people in the watch party seem to heavily favor mikhel laugh out loud

primexi

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Nov 16, 2016 12:58 am

TheWrongReasons wrote:^I don't think he is on the MTA show itself - just probably partying with the guys afterward.
If I remember correctly, bachcan 1, both the WTA and ATFR were filmed on the same day....I had a ticket to that filming in Victoria but was sick that day and couldn't go.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Wed Nov 16, 2016 1:00 am

Yep She is picking Kevin... IMO.. I really like them both. I will be totally fine if I am wrong.

It would be been fun to plan an Indian Wedding.

nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by primexi Wed Nov 16, 2016 1:08 am

andrew was such a d-bag parroting everything drew said today. "i wouldn't cry on national tv" and giving chris a tissue paper. glad noah set him straight by telling him "do you think this is funny?"

noah did an incredible job hosting today. also that blooper of andrew kicking mikhel(he did it so he could pick a bed) in the nuts was not cool or funny. that LOOKED painful.

primexi

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Nov 16, 2016 1:16 am

I knew it was going to be Kevin but it's still a drag.  sad  I feel bad for Mikhel and hope he's TB. Mike may be in the lead now but we'll see once Mikhel is the brokenhearted f2.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15345

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 71 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

+37
Emilia23_12
notarose
ElonM
lrose
Bobette
makeover
Seabear
Just Looking
Miyala
AllAboutLove
Idlemess