SELECT CONTENT

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Fan Forum

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

respect - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 4 Empty Re: Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Fan Forum

Post by Manuefr73 Sun Nov 06, 2016 10:55 am

She is settled in Toronto! Is written in the comments of the first picture "we are so close to the finale" and the spoiler alert is written in the comments of the picture with Kévin, Mike and Mikhel standing at the RC.

Manuefr73

Back to top Go down

respect - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 4 Empty Re: Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Fan Forum

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Nov 06, 2016 1:51 pm

Manuefr73 wrote:Good morning I am back but I still can not get over the decision she made....It was just foolish!!! well, it seems that some people know best on the FB Bachelorette Canada!!! They say that she is settled in Toronto, which would mean....Kevin and his loveable Mom are the winners!!!!! (Just being ironic)....and the choice for the Next Bachelor would actually be between Mikhel and Mike. I just wonder if Mike is currently fighting off a whole bunch of women vying for his affection

First of all I'd like to say the lead chooses who they want to choose, not who the fans want to chose. Therefore IMO no decision is foolish.

Also, Kevin lives in Toronto, I highly doubt Jasmine is settled in Toronto, since the lead and her F1 cannot be seen together. She would have had to leave her job, find an apartment, move in, all this without someone spotting her.

Kevin may be the F1 but I don't believe she is "settled".

Back to the topic of Mike, I never saw any real feelings for Jasmine on Mike's part. I believe he would have opened up if he was really falling in love with her, I didn't see that he had the sincere interest chemistry googley eyes etc with her. More than half way through the series, he is questioning if she likes him. At HTD he needs his father's encouragement to go for it. If he really had feelings for Jasmine, he would not question whether or not he needs to go for it. IMO there was no love story here, and it was obvious to me. He didn't open up because he wasn't into her, IMO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 06, 2016 2:12 pm

@guardianangel I see your point rewatching, speak.

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sun Nov 06, 2016 2:35 pm

One of the takeaway from this show is the great "build up" of relationships. The show must go on! And that takes the lead saying and doing things to build up the storyline even when there are no real stories. It is what it is and we all fall for it one way or another in my opinion. 
I do believe that there is a love story somewhere in the mix but there's a show that must go on and that means "creating" other love stories.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Sun Nov 06, 2016 5:45 pm

Bringing over some of my gifs that I said I would. It's nice to see how much support Mike has received on social media, he really was a fan favourite to win Jasmine's heart IMO. I guess we'll see if that translates into becoming the next bachelor or if production go in a different direction. Wishing him the best of luck regardless. IMO he always remained considerate, gracious, and kind throughout this process and seems to have learned a lot about love and himself. Even the start of a love story or relationship that doesn't progress can provide so much opportunity for growth and is a story in and of itself. Nothing has been lost, everything has been gained. All JMO.  yes

Episode 4
respect - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 4 Se54r5

Episode 5
respect - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 4 Fjoq5c
respect - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 4 262nodi
respect - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 4 123tpcn
respect - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 4 232lg8

Episode 6
respect - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 4 71mus3

Episode 7
respect - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 4 E7dsmq
respect - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 4 20785n9

Episode 8
respect - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 4 Qrf729
respect - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 4 2mwhsht
Source: My gifs

thumbsup

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 06, 2016 6:39 pm

@siena that for the gifs they are been treasured.  Here's hoping he is the next bachelor.

Last edited by reason on Sun Nov 06, 2016 7:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Nov 06, 2016 7:02 pm

Thanks @siena...really well done gifs. And IA that Mike has a lot of support on SM. Here is to hoping Mike's light keeps shining brighter & he maintains that unique positive attitude that he demonstrated while on the show Smiley We will see how the cookie crumbles in terms of if he gets next Bachie or not.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Sun Nov 06, 2016 7:57 pm

You're welcome @reason @mercieme! yes Yep we shall see what the future brings. Mike seems like he has such a great positive outlook on life that I am sure regardless of whether he becomes the next bachelor or not his future will remain bright. And yes always wonderful to see a good person receive so much support on SM. Also lovely to see how active he continues to be in his community. Wishing him all the best. Smiley

Interviewed by Callie Sharma for her Grade 4 project. I'm honored! #bacheloretteca #cute by @ogilmike

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Baseball Mom Sun Nov 06, 2016 9:14 pm

Wow, Mike makes that uniform look really good. And what a sweetheart he is for taking the time to help out that cute little girl with an interview for her school project beatingheart

@siena and @mercieme.... well said ladies, Mike took this experience and learned from it, I'm sure. We already know he is an all-around great guy, on and off the show. From what we have seen, he hasn't allowed his popularity on the show to change who he was before, which is a guy devoted to helping people. I am selfishly hoping for him to be the next Bachelor. But at the same time, I don't think this process will work for him. He seems the type to take his time and this "dating-on-steroids" franchise will not allow him to do that. All I really wish for him is to find that special girl, the "ONE" coz he really does deserve to be happy blowkiss

You say that you love rain but you open your umbrella when it rains. You say that you love the sun, but you find a shadowy spot when the sun shines. You say that you love the wind, but you close your window when the wind blows. This is why I am afraid when you say that you love me too. -unknown
Baseball Mom
Baseball Mom

Female Posts : 922

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 06, 2016 9:45 pm

Maybe this did open him more than he expected, and he could use what he has learn about himself to find his one this way too. I suspect lots of ladies would be ready to try and win his heart.

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Nov 06, 2016 9:51 pm

I don't see the format working with Mike's style either. He only had one woman to concentrate on and still didn't seem to feel comfortable to open up. I can't imagine if he were dating multiple women. A lot of my favorites have done very well on their own and I imagine Mike will too if/when he's ready.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15259

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Nov 06, 2016 11:34 pm

@albean99 IA nice guy, but I can't see him in that role. I think it would be overwhelming for him IMO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Fan Forum

+12
Sprite
albean99
Idlemess
bluwavz
LeapofFaith