SELECT CONTENT

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Fan Forum

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

View previous topic View next topic Go down

respect - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 9 Empty Re: Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Fan Forum

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Nov 26, 2016 6:57 pm

yep, all the shorthand.....been a long time since I tried writing it. LOL. Trying to figure it all out boggles me when it's not on the shorthand list.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10788

Back to top Go down

respect - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 9 Empty Re: Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Fan Forum

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Nov 26, 2016 7:12 pm

I know they aren't red roses, but he is handing out long stem roses at an event......wishful thinking??

respect - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 9 2016-146
https://www.instagram.com/p/BNSflvHDdwR/?taken-by=ogilmike

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Sun Nov 27, 2016 1:48 am

tyvm @Aunties_Love

good sign indeed yes . Please casting department...do your terrific job in finding Mike solid girls..... and please...at least 5 of them with NO BAGGAGE* at all..... Praying

*deep personal issues, cray2 potential etc laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Mon Nov 28, 2016 11:17 pm

After Mikhel, now its Mike's turn to give us updates: laugh out loud

https://www.instagram.com/p/BNW5uLpDsTm/?taken-by=ogilmike

respect - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 9 14704983_1221701617891768_2300417567870681088_n

ogilmike I spoke with my good friend Kevin W today, he is doing well. #brothers #respect

its the same pic taken around the time MTA being taped. He cropped out Noah, Scott and David from here: https://www.instagram.com/p/BM3r1_rjFsf/?taken-by=ogilmike. Noticed Noah and David's commments : respect - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 9 3806527698

noahcappe You cropped me out!!! Dirty, Mike! Diiiiiiiiiiirtty!
david_pinard Lmao cropping out @noahcappe and myself eh mike... U also cut out @scottkolotylo but hes used to not being noticed #uguysarehandsomtho #canadianbeauties

Mikey also managed to deal with the trolls :

sierramclean_@denisemariejacqueline just because I am Canadian, doesn't mean I'm nice. @ogilmike I deleted them.(following referred to the deleted post)
tanyaporter1973@sierramclean_ well said. That's exactly what happened. He's a player and a man whore. His " airplane" story wasn't funny and she wasn't impressed. I can't believe she picked him with a mother like that , and it's obvious he's a player. Ugh. They won't last. What a shame. Mikel would have treated her so well. Wish I could take him. Damn he is awesome.

ogilmike@siramclean_ @tanyaporter1973er I'm sure you noticed when I wrote that Kevin W is a good friend and I consider him a brother. Having said that, I will not tolerate slander of him of his family on my posts as to judge him is to judge my character. There will be no negativity to anyone I love on my posts. Kindly remove your comments before the days end or I will. -Mike "Love and be loved" Ogilvie

Bob his dad also chimed in : giggling

ogilviebob Well said Mike. Don't let the trolls affect either one of you with their negativity. Opinions will always come and go. Good friendships these days are to be highly valued. Hard to find, tough to replace.

a girl who will ends up with this loving, stand-up guy and his awesome family will be one fine super lucky lady! :yes: cloud nine
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Mon Nov 28, 2016 11:31 pm

Aww bromance respect - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 9 1377737533 remember when KW said Mike was a stud but hoped Jasmine was not going to get his shirt off again giggling

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Tue Nov 29, 2016 12:25 am

Joy15 Thanks so much for sharing this. yes

respect - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 9 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Tue Nov 29, 2016 2:01 am

So sweet of Mike and Bob to stand up for Kevin beatingheart

Seeing this no-BS, assertive side of Mike is respect - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 9 1105969562 laugh out loud

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Tue Nov 29, 2016 3:13 am

Idlemess wrote:Aww bromance respect - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 9 1377737533 remember when KW said Mike was a stud but hoped Jasmine was not going to get his shirt off again giggling  

haha yess... that part is funny. Many times I love the Bromance more than the final couple. Amazingly, most of the bromances/sismances last a life time/ longer than the final.couple e.g.Roberto/Chris L, Arie/Jef (once upon a time laugh out loud),  Whit/Becca/Kaityn. One clear advantage of doing this silly show: make life long friends  bestbud!

@Brill:np... happy to share.... yes

@TheWrongReasons: yep...nice to see all of those. Bob has also stand up.for Jas in.several FB posts, referring.to.Jas as "kiddo" (just as on the HTD) hence why some of us thought Mike was The F1. laugh out loud.The.Ogilvies are just simply kind hearted people IMO. Smiley
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Nov 29, 2016 7:30 am

I can't embed that video that someone asked about above thread. I tried to find it on the facebook acct for ET Canada. I also checked the Bachelorette Canada facebook acct but no luck....sorry

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Fan Forum

+12
Sprite
albean99
Idlemess
bluwavz
LeapofFaith