SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 20 of 58 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 39 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

squadgoals - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:17 pm

hi looking like a fun season!! Yay!! so in the clip @bobette posted above are they the top 3 guys? who is the guy with three nephews? Bring on Sophie at least imo she will be real squadgoals - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 1710264613
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

squadgoals - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:20 pm

@LeapofFaith Not sure who the uncle is to the nephews? The two guys they pointed out where Apollo (Jake) and Jarrod... both sleuthed to have SDs and BTS pics so could be contenders.

I am looking forward to it too! I enjoy the Bette AUS season more anyway - fantastic leads and cast and no matter the storyline or who is F1, I've always enjoyed the Bette season. I am sure Sophie will do great yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:38 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:I can't remember but I think DM did the same for the promos last year and especially Lee bringing his donkey with him. I mean, the promo had Georgia saying "what is happening???" So it could be just par for the course by DM and they have their usual ax to grind making a mountain out of a molehill (or moe hill as Leah said? laugh out loud).

Honestly I thought the promo and the guys M&G intros were great and not awkward to me no idea

Yeah it's weird DM would be running with such a negative spin when the other media outlets are bigging the guys up. Either they didn't get the memo, they mis-read the promo, or they're part of a bigger game plan to shift attention from the IMO contenders. no idea
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 07, 2017 12:07 am

I think DM is just being DM. They thrive on clickbait and negativity sells (whether true or not). I usually only take serious what they write if it's been sleuthed or there's something else to back it up
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Sep 07, 2017 2:00 am

Ahhhhh i feel ready and re freshed with a new avatar for sophie season - just had to post so i can see it squadgoals - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 1176891977

Can i steal jojos line "Bring on the Men" !!!!!!!!!!!!!
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Thu Sep 07, 2017 2:15 am

Those 3 little boys asking Sophie to date their uncle is the cutest intro I've seen in a long time! How could anyone refuse?

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 07, 2017 2:17 am

I'm loving your avi @LeapofFaith  yes Yes! #BringOnTheMen  squadgoals - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 1710264613

IA @Norcalgal. Those three nephews were so cute. Adorable entrance imo. I liked the early promo a lot. Looking forward to the season :yes:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Sep 09, 2017 7:32 am

Quick observation: Blake and Apollo have already changed their IG profile pics to the official Bachette portraits. Seems likely they are going to have the boys do SM posts along with the show like they did with Matty's girls. Good. Hopefully someone slips up. laugh out loud

ps Jarrod's profile pic has not changed.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Sep 09, 2017 7:52 am

I saw that @Bobette Suspect  Definitely seems like those two are gearing up for the show and promoting imo.

Apollo:
- on his public FB page, he changed his profile FB pic this past week to the show's bio one and also has been commenting a ton on his Apollo FB page https://www.facebook.com/apollojacksonofficial
- on his IG, I have noticed he has been liking some pics of girls in bikinis and things as well as following other girl's accounts (reminds me of Jake last season liking pics of bikini girls with tattoos) which is not F1 like at all imo

Blake:
- also very active on his IG and posting on his IGstories pushing his "brand" and liking pics of girls and things. Not F1 like at all imo

Jarrod:
- quite as a mouse. He's basically MIA. Search party needed. Either he is F1 and laying low or he is broken heart and drinking wine in tears. I am hoping for the former and not the latter

Sophie:
- on her IG, she has been posting pics of herself which are pretty sexy of a Stellar Mag photoshoot. Will need to bring them over 

Hopefully this season has a love story and ends with one too *fingers crossed*
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:44 am

AllAboutLove wrote:I saw that @Bobette Suspect  Definitely seems like those two are gearing up for the show and promoting imo.

Apollo:
- on his public FB page, he changed his profile FB pic this past week to the show's bio one and also has been commenting a ton on his Apollo FB page https://www.facebook.com/apollojacksonofficial
- on his IG, I have noticed he has been liking some pics of girls in bikinis and things as well as following other girl's accounts (reminds me of Jake last season liking pics of bikini girls with tattoos) which is not F1 like at all imo

Blake:
- also very active on his IG and posting on his IGstories pushing his "brand" and liking pics of girls and things. Not F1 like at all imo

Jarrod:
- quite as a mouse. He's basically MIA. Search party needed. Either he is F1 and laying low or he is broken heart and drinking wine in tears. I am hoping for the former and not the latter

Sophie:
- on her IG, she has been posting pics of herself which are pretty sexy of a Stellar Mag photoshoot. Will need to bring them over 

Hopefully this season has a love story and ends with one too *fingers crossed*

cantstopl "search party"

Right then, that's enough for me to count Apollo out (using his stage name was not a good start, liking bikini pics nails it IMO). Blake looks like he gets 2 SDs but the bio makes him out to be a knob - also out.

The other one I'll be interested to see is Samual. Don't think he'll be F1 but definite Top 4 potential IMO. Also dying to know more about Full Beard Guy and hoping there are dates we don't know about.

The rest of the guys have MOT written all over them IMO. Jarrod really looks like the pick of the bunch (HA HA - unintentional grape pun there!). The isolation of his vineyard worries me but we'll see.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:58 am

laugh out loud too good about the bunch pun. I like it  @Bobette yes

TBH I don't know about the guys this season. I am started to get a bit worried again. Like you said, Jarrod's isolation (even though there is WINE - a girl's dream) I am wondering if he may be too normal for Sophie? I know she says she wants a regular guy but will see if that's the case.

Her pics she posted recently on her IG make me wonder if she would be someone who wants to be living a quiet life. I don't mean that in an negative way at all. It just may be that for someone who has had that spotlight so long that regular = boring. Not so much the guy, but the lifestyle.

Maybe there will be someone else on the radar that hasn't been highlighted in the media or the promos yet? Usually though they always highlight the F1 pre-show and I'd think they'd do the same for Sophie?

I am just worried that she either didn't pick someone or if she did pick someone that maybe it is all over already and Sophie is ready to move on?

So many thoughts I am thinking... what are your thoughts on Sophie's IG pics from Stellar Mag? question
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:18 am

AllAboutLove wrote:laugh out loud too good about the bunch pun. I like it  @Bobette yes

TBH I don't know about the guys this season. I am started to get a bit worried again. Like you said, Jarrod's isolation (even though there is WINE - a girl's dream) I am wondering if he may be too normal for Sophie? I know she says she wants a regular guy but will see if that's the case.

Her pics she posted recently on her IG make me wonder if she would be someone who wants to be living a quiet life. I don't mean that in an negative way at all. It just may be that for someone who has had that spotlight so long that regular = boring. Not so much the guy, but the lifestyle.

Maybe there will be someone else on the radar that hasn't been highlighted in the media or the promos yet? Usually though they always highlight the F1 pre-show and I'd think they'd do the same for Sophie?

I am just worried that she either didn't pick someone or if she did pick someone that maybe it is all over already and Sophie is ready to move on?

So many thoughts I am thinking... what are your thoughts on Sophie's IG pics from Stellar Mag? question

Yeah I totally get what you mean - she's a city girl through and through IMO.  I do worry that she'd get bored very fast out in the sticks.  She has probably been contemplating a career break (she talks about children a lot) but that would be a massive change of pace IMO.  I wonder though if going out with a normal/boring guy might be something she "needs to do", to see whether it works for her or not?  

But of the guys so far, I really haven't seen anyone that seems perfect for her from what she's described.  I honestly expected more tradies but I guess they're all off laying pipes and building houses.  In the venn diagram of "tradesman" and "wants to date on reality TV" the intersection is probably very small and only involves Lee.  laugh out loud  Like you I am hoping there's a dark horse the paps haven't tagged.

As for the pics on her IG page, that's just classic Sophie IMO.  She's a sexy chick.  Hugesmile
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 58 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 39 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+43
Pongo
Madgp
sd92
BlueJeans
AllAboutLove
ssin0547
AEF
ForestForTrees
Storybook
stoneleigh
smittywitty