SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 26 of 58 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 42 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

RightReasons - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Sep 17, 2017 2:31 am

Usually the show posts a pic/gif of contestants that fit different roles... they usually have a villain (Sam last year), a possible F1 contender who is at least in top 4 (Lee last year), a fan fave (Cam last year), etc.

So far the guys that have been posted by the show's SM:
Blake - seems like a villain type or at least someone that audience may not want for Sophie and not #rightreasons (even with SDs sleuthed, seems typecast to be more of a Michael so there to see if Sophie will choose the fame wannabe guy and when she doesn't the audience get behind her even more. So he is her "past")
Jarrod - possible F1 contender and seen as a "genuine guy" (going by all the F1 patterns he already has, barring first date)
Apollo - could be a fan favorite, eye candy guy (could be like Cam, or go further)

One thing I've noticed is usually the show posts pics pre-season of guys who are in the promos - so Luke, Ryan, Brett, Mackane, James could possibly get a pre-season post on the official SM question
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

RightReasons - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sundy Sun Sep 17, 2017 3:24 am

Bobette wrote:
THE BACHELORETTE: CONFIDENTIAL EXCLUSIVELY REVEALS THE NSW MEN FIGHTING FOR SOPHIE MONK’S HEART

MATTY J move over, it’s time for Sophie Monk to find love on television and Confidential can exclusively reveal the NSW Bachelors vying for her heart.

Six gentleman think they have a chance with the Gold Coast born, self described “bogan.”

There is 30-year-old Venezuelan events manager Jefferson, who was raised in Florence; the outdoorsy and spiritual Luke, 33, who is a business culture consultant; Fashion designer Pete, 32, ex-rugby player Ryan, 26.

RightReasons - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 Ygi9Yfd

The NSW Bachelors: Sam, Pete, James, Jefferson, Ryan and Luke. Picture: Supplied
Like Monk, Sam, 31, is in the entertainment industry and works as a voice-artist. He hopes to charm Monk with his humour, saying the most romantic thing he’s ever done is “sang and cooked naked under a superman cooking apron.”

While Financial adviser James, 31, can already see a future with Monk in 10 years time he seems himself “hanging out with Sophie on a ski trip, with a few little Monks in tow.”

Source

NB: Stu Laundy Also from NSW and not pictured as he will most likely be an intruder.

May be nothing but I notice James is in the middle of both pictures above - the NSW Bachelors and also the main official pic.

He is also wearing VELVET question

AND he is the only one to get a quote in a separate line, referencing wanting to have children.  

Potential F1 Alert, IMO!!!

ETA:  Look at the smile on that man's face.  You know what they say:  Winners are Grinners!  I'll be keeping an very close eye on his red carpet arrival.  If he fits the editing sequence for an F1, I'm locking him in.

ETA Number two:  James was shown first getting out of the limo during the first promo.  My spidey sense is tingling for sure.

@Sundy, get in here - one of the blokes has dropped the codewords you were looking for: "little Monks".  I love the fact that he referred to them with her last name, not his!  yes

I'm here @Bobette and so excited. It's got to be James yet? Lol! I don't even know if he's had any dates but I sense something with him. Must sleuth
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Sep 17, 2017 3:25 am

handwave Hi @Sundy!

I was ready to lock James in this morning but @AAL unearthed an IG pic suggesting he was back by Aug 9 so it's not looking good for Jimmy T unfortunately. TWT though.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sun Sep 17, 2017 3:28 am

Bobette wrote:handwave Hi @Sundy!

I was ready to lock James in this morning but @AAL unearthed an IG pic suggesting he was back by Aug 9 so it's not looking good for Jimmy T unfortunately.  TWT though.

Gosh you were quick I was just going to re edit my post and say on second thoughts I'm not sure. I think it's a height thing that's throwing me. It's hard with the guys as it has so much more to do with personality and you can't judge that in a photo imo
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Sep 17, 2017 3:32 am

This Yahoo article mentions Jefferson...
- 18 men as sleuthed already, exclude Stu and Bald guy-need-another-name-for-him (so likely 2 intruders)
- the insert regarding Jarrod - typical media hype for likely F1 imo (past F1s all had that type of insert) RightReasons - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 4256136633

Sophie Monk's ready to meet the man she'll spend the rest of her life with – and he might just be amongst this group of suited-up suitors.

18 blokes ranging from age 24 to 38 have lined up in hopes of being the man to sweep Sophie off her feet, and the first photo of them has just been released.

These are the 18 men vying for Sophie Monk's heart. Source: Ten/The Bachelorette Australia

RightReasons - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 59bddded22bbc_thebacheloretteaustralia2017top18bachelors_900x506jpg_59bddd1b2b54a
In alphabetical order they are:
Apollo, 24, Magician, Queensland
Bingham, 25, Polo Player, Queensland
Blake, 29, Investor / Entrepreneur, Western Australia
Brett, 27, Personal Trainer, Western Australia
Chad, 37, Contract Services Manager, Victoria
Eden, 33, Scaffolder, Western Australia
Harry, 24, Restaurant Manager, South Australia
Hayden, 29, Marketing Manager, Victoria
James, 31, Financial Advisor, New South Wales
Jamie, 38, Engineer, Western Australia
Jarrod, 31, Vineyard Manager, Victoria
Jefferson, 30, Events Manager, New South Wales
Jourdan, 25, Bar Manager, Queensland
Luke, 33, Business Culture Consultant, New South Wales
Mackane, 35, Small Business Owner, Western Australia
Pete, 32, Fashion Designer, New South Wales
Ryan, 26, Construction Foreman, New South Wales
Sam, 31, Voiceover Artist, New South Wales

So who do you reckon the self-confessed "bogan" will pick?

RELATED: Meet Blake and Jarrod – they both love Sophie

RELATED: Sophie Monk finds love on The Bachelorette!

Calling it early, our money's on Jefferson or Sam – without knowing them from a bar of soap, they look like nice blokes.

https://au.be.yahoo.com/entertainment/a/37118207/meet-sophie-monks-new-bachelorette-australia-suitors/

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sun Sep 17, 2017 3:33 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Sep 17, 2017 3:32 am

@AAL raised concerns about his height too but just throwing this out there: she almost married a munchkin.  I really don't think it would be an issue.

RightReasons - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 BnPNtgR

Source 

But yeah, looking forward to seeing this guys walk & talk to get a bit more of an idea who the real contenders are.  Time for another promo, Channel 10.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sun Sep 17, 2017 3:36 am

Bobette wrote:@AAL raised concerns about his height too but just throwing this out there: she almost married a munchkin.  I really don't think it would be an issue.

RightReasons - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 BnPNtgR

Source 

But yeah, looking forward to seeing this guys walk & talk to get a bit more of an idea who the real contenders are.  Time for another promo, Channel 10.

I've changed my mind. I think I'm favouring Luke. He looks good. Bit of salt and pepper in the hair and that IG tag is absolutely something that Sophie would say too. One to watch
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Sep 17, 2017 3:40 am

@Sundy Luke was out and pretty early on per his SM which he has posted even live IG stories of him traveling and things after his elimination.

What's crazy is Luke was speculated to have Ep 3 SD. If he does get Ep 3 SD then he is NOT like past seasons and this season may very well be very very different from any other season before when it comes to who gets what SD.

I've noticed a lot of FB comments that audience thinks Luke is a contender so it will definitely be surprising to see how it all plays out RightReasons - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 4256136633
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Sep 17, 2017 3:41 am

Have you seen Luke's IG though @Sundy? Check and report back pls. I like him too till I saw it. He's like a self-marketing machine, IMO. And I've had MORE than enough self promotion after Matty's season!

Last edited by Bobette on Sun Sep 17, 2017 3:45 am; edited 2 times in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sun Sep 17, 2017 3:44 am

Bobette wrote:Have you seen Luke's IG though @Sundy?  Check and report back pls.  I like him too till I saw it.  He's like a self-marketing machine, IMO.  And I've had MORE than enough self promotion after Matty's season!

Oh bugger no I didn't. At this rate I'm going to choose all of them. Going to do some proper research and start at the start
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Sep 17, 2017 3:49 am

Like past seasons, F1 always had a pic and was featured in media heavily before the season started....

Here's Jarrod again with Blake (can I start calling him Blake the fake or is it too soon laugh out loud )

RightReasons - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 59b777f5dbc8e_hero_landscape_59b777e20ab4b

There's only just over a week left till The Bachelorette Sophie Monk's journey premieres on Australian TV screens.

And now four of the handsome suitors vying for the 37-year-old's heart have been revealed.

Dark-haired businessman Blake looks like one to watch, as he introduces himself in a new promo as "nothing like this show has ever seen before". The 29-year-old from Perth describes himself as "an investor/entrepreneur".

Meanwhile blond-haired Jarrod is also keen to catch Sophie's eye. The 31-year-old, with a love for the "outdoors" is 31 and has a strong focus on family. "I manage my family vineyard in Victoria. I love working on the vineyard. I love outdoors. There is nowhere else I'd rather be," he says.

The other two guys revealed to be starring on the show so far are 24-year-old magician Apollo, and 25-year-old Bingham.

The Bachelorette premieres on Wednesday September 20 on Channel Ten.
https://au.be.yahoo.com/entertainment/celebrity/a/37058261/bachelorette-2017-suitors-blake-jarrod-vying-for-sophie-monk/
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Sep 17, 2017 3:54 am

Mackane as I sleuthed before. Definitely MOT imo. This pic is interesting because it shows Blake off to the side. No way he is F1 imo. I hope he doesn't get a HTD either.

RightReasons - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 75de386af37a103c970d1ba5c20e87d4?width=1024
A FREMANTLE window cleaner will be among the WA men vying for the heart of media personality Sophie Monk in the upcoming season of The Bachelorette.

Mackane Reid owns All Glass Cleaning.

A hopeless romantic, he believes successful relationships are about compatibility of auras, chemistry and pheromones.

He prides himself on his communication skills and loves chatting to new people.

Though he can be shy at first, he says he is very forward with his intentions. With any luck, Reid won’t have a repeat of a horror date he once had.

“She began to rattle on about herself all night,” he recalled. “For some reason I went back to her place and she gave me a terrible rendition of I Will Always Love You by Whitney Houston. “When I said I was leaving, she tried to jump me.”

Reid, 35, will be joined by four other WA contestants: personal trainer Brett Moore, 27, scaffolder Eden, 33, engineer Jamie, 38, and entrepreneur Blake Colman, 29
http://www.perthnow.com.au/entertainment/confidential/the-bachelorette-mackane-reid-vying-for-sophie-monks-heart/news-story/e7002b52caedfec8045567d38cdf13dc
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 58 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 42 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+43
Pongo
Madgp
sd92
BlueJeans
AllAboutLove
ssin0547
AEF
ForestForTrees
Storybook
stoneleigh
smittywitty