SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 45 of 58 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 51 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

squadgoals - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 45 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Storybook Fri Oct 13, 2017 12:32 am

@AEF Luke and Sophie having a conversation about Stu could well be the reason Sohpie gave Luke his marching orders. But am puzzled why didn't Sophie show some regret in letting Luke go if she liked him so much? I can only think Luke said something nasty, but he doesn't seem the sort of person to do that.
And apologising to each other on radio also seems strange to me. IMO the whole Luke Sophie saga is a bit strange.

Storybook

Back to top Go down

squadgoals - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 45 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Oct 13, 2017 1:13 am

stoneleigh wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:I am very suss on that Kyle and Jackie O interview as it doesn't add up at all to me Suspect

What could she really say when he was also on the phone? Lol poor girl. "Sorry but I knew I liked someone else better"

I fully believe Luke was the early front runner but it all changed when Stu came. I think at this point she has realised who she wants to pursue and is keeping the other guys around because she enjoys spending time with them but has no expectations.

The most interesting thing about that conversation is that she said that Luke was 'her only connection' at that point. Not great news for James, Apollo and Jarrod IMO.

Sophie isolating herself in Thailand is not working so well for her... she can't help herself.  cantstopl

I am confused scratch  My post wasn't about what Sophie said and I never posted about what she was saying.  

I posted I was suss about the interview itself. There's no reason imo at all for a lead to be talking on radio interview to an eliminated contestant on the phone while the season is airing. It's never happened before.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by stoneleigh Fri Oct 13, 2017 1:42 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
stoneleigh wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:I am very suss on that Kyle and Jackie O interview as it doesn't add up at all to me Suspect

What could she really say when he was also on the phone? Lol poor girl. "Sorry but I knew I liked someone else better"

I fully believe Luke was the early front runner but it all changed when Stu came. I think at this point she has realised who she wants to pursue and is keeping the other guys around because she enjoys spending time with them but has no expectations.

The most interesting thing about that conversation is that she said that Luke was 'her only connection' at that point. Not great news for James, Apollo and Jarrod IMO.

Sophie isolating herself in Thailand is not working so well for her... she can't help herself.  cantstopl

I am confused scratch  My post wasn't about what Sophie said and I never posted about what she was saying.  

I posted I was suss about the interview itself. There's no reason imo at all for a lead to be talking on radio interview to an eliminated contestant on the phone while the season is airing. It's never happened before.

Sorry @AllAboutLove! I should have been more clear. Smiley I was agreeing with you that it was very suss. Imagine me saying that highlighted bit while laughing and agreeing with you... that was my intent. squadgoals - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 45 4256136633

They really put her on the spot. Jaqui and Kyle are bypassing channel 10 and the publicists because they go way back with Sophie and are calling her direct on her private number. They do like to shock and Kyle gets in trouble on the radio all the time for breaking rules and doing shocking things.

stoneleigh

Back to top Go down

Post by joshfan Fri Oct 13, 2017 2:44 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
stoneleigh wrote:

yeah she called in saying she wanted to clarify some things. Mainly the Luke backlash and what Sam said on Kyle and Jackie O moments before. She had no intent on speaking to Luke but Kyle got Luke's number and called him almost immediately when Sophie was on. She was initially a bit shocked. I am a bit confused why she didn't talk it through with Luke whilst he was on the show. It seemed like the energy and chemistry changed literally after Stu got a date. Explains why Sophie seemed so 'cold-hearted' when she said goodbye to Luke. I think it must have been exactly that CP where he shut off unknowingly.

joshfan

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Oct 13, 2017 3:05 am

laugh out loud no worries @stoneleigh yes I was just confused because I don't think what Soph said is anything out of the norm at all - to me it is total Bach Speak and the lead saying what they need to.

Even if it may seem like it was unplanned and while I know J&K go way back with Soph, personally I think it is all approved by Ten and am thinking that Sophie talking to J&K the other day and her telling them who the winner is and then getting it beeped out is totally approved by the show just like Matty was totally approved to chat about that he had spoiled the ending blah blah blah and his own handler was there.

Overall I think Ten is protecting Sophie. I think something went down on the show and think that maybe Luke questioned Sophie about Stu and her sincerity and thus she got rid of Luke. It's why I think Luke was MIA in the edit (didn't even have his CP chat shown first ep), MIA in the show's tweets, etc and especially MIA the episode he was eliminated - because what better to do than to hype up Luke and show ALL that stuff and then get a bigger SHOCK exit for Luke (this show loves that stuff) but with Soph they never did so.

Which shows me that the show edited this way to protect Soph and her sending Luke home way before HTD also was in her favor. Basically Soph was super smart IMO like Sam Wood was to let go someone the viewers would get behind if Luke got a HTD, FD, etc. Just imagine the backlash for her if she took Luke to F2 and dumped him  :shocked!:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by stoneleigh Fri Oct 13, 2017 4:20 am

AllAboutLove wrote:laugh out loud no worries @stoneleigh yes I was just confused because I don't think what Soph said is anything out of the norm at all - to me it is total Bach Speak and the lead saying what they need to.

Even if it may seem like it was unplanned and while I know J&K go way back with Soph, personally I think it is all approved by Ten and am thinking that Sophie talking to J&K the other day and her telling them who the winner is and then getting it beeped out is totally approved by the show just like Matty was totally approved to chat about that he had spoiled the ending blah blah blah and his own handler was there.

Overall I think Ten is protecting Sophie. I think something went down on the show and think that maybe Luke questioned Sophie about Stu and her sincerity and thus she got rid of Luke. It's why I think Luke was MIA in the edit (didn't even have his CP chat shown first ep), MIA in the show's tweets, etc and especially MIA the episode he was eliminated - because what better to do than to hype up Luke and show ALL that stuff and then get a bigger SHOCK exit for Luke (this show loves that stuff) but with Soph they never did so.

Which shows me that the show edited this way to protect Soph and her sending Luke home way before HTD also was in her favor. Basically Soph was super smart IMO like Sam Wood was to let go someone the viewers would get behind if Luke got a HTD, FD, etc. Just imagine the backlash for her if she took Luke to F2 and dumped him  :shocked!:

I think they are editing the show to make Sophie and Stu's love story one that the public can get behind so that she doesn't get a massive backlash for picking the 'rich guy'. She is ratings gold for channel 10 and I'm sure there will be some kind of offer on the table for her after this. I wouldn't be AT ALL surprised if Jarrod is F2.

stoneleigh

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Oct 13, 2017 4:39 am

ITA about editing Soph because of Stu - not just because he is the 'rich' guy but because he is the still 'married' rich guy that had wanted to date her before the show. Plus I think more so Ten themselves don't want backlash given their precarious financial situation. 

It's why I think Luke was so edited and glossed over this season. I think Soph may have liked Luke initially based on looks (and because the rest were MOT as in not going to be F1 imo) but not enough to want to be with him at the end and especially when Stu came on the show.

I bet that Luke said something to her about Stu considering he said in interview that he got really frustrated when the intruders came in. So maybe he called her intentions out..  I mean, easy to do when Stu is still married, has tons of money, knew Soph beforehand and had asked her on a date etc etc.

Maybe Luke confronting Soph on Stu not the 'regular' bloke like he sees himself, etc and maybe questioning her whether she was for "real" ... IIRC @Bobette or someone posted an article awhile back that said Luke wanted someone "real" and the article implied that Luke may not see Soph as real (whether physically or otherwise) - it was a reason we discussed Luke wouldn't be F1 if he implied such a thing.

So if Luke did anything like that at all and brought up Stu to Soph I could see TPTB wanting to edit that out and Soph send Luke home because it would only cause more backlash for not only Soph but the Show itself if they aired something like that imo. That the Media already was banging on about Stu before he was on the show says it all imo. Having a frontrunner like Luke casting doubt on Soph? TPTB wasn't going to let that happen imo and exactly why I think Luke was sent home...
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Fri Oct 13, 2017 5:26 am

Not that the circumstances are similar but they did show Eric (who passed away before the season aired) questioning Andi if she was being real with him and she sent him home before the RC and was very angry. I think Andi treating Eric this way was a big part of the reason for the general Andi dislike.

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by stoneleigh Fri Oct 13, 2017 5:27 am

@AllAboutLove Interestingly enough... I just read the unspoiled thread start to finish to get an idea of what the people who are only watching the show and not seeing any 'extras' are thinking... I now see why Channel 10 had such a media push before Stu entered!

His narrative makes NO SENSE if you don't already know he's a very highly respected businessman who most definitely IS jeopardising his reputation and has absolutely nothing to gain by being on this show EXCEPT winning Sophie. Plus, without seeing all the great things being said about him from the other guys leaving the house... you could definitely get the impression that he feels he is superior when all he is doing is explaining himself.

stoneleigh

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Fri Oct 13, 2017 6:03 am

Sophie was on the project tonight. Via phone. Coming out saying that Sams reports about a kiss are not true. It is interesting that they choose that to focus on when just yesterday Luke was insinuating that he was eliminated because he was a distraction to Sophie (re Stu). No one said boo about that question
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Fri Oct 13, 2017 6:21 am

Sam also declined to be on the show.

Sophie also could pick up some guys were on the show hoping to be the next Bachelor

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by stoneleigh Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:23 am

Looks like a boys weekend golf trip to me LOL.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4976972/Stu-Laundy-arrives-Sophie-Monk-s-hometown-Gold-Coast.html

stoneleigh

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 58 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 51 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+43
Pongo
Madgp
sd92
BlueJeans
AllAboutLove
ssin0547
AEF
ForestForTrees
Storybook
stoneleigh
smittywitty