SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 52 of 58 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

squadgoals - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 52 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 26, 2017 9:51 am

Yeah I am confused. They always post the video of the couple together post-finale on the official SM. Not sure why they haven't posted it yet Suspect
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

squadgoals - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 52 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AEF Thu Oct 26, 2017 9:52 am

I think Apollo may have been on Kyle and jackie o this morning. On the bachelor insider guide finale episode osher says and now let's hear from the happy couple. It's right after the Frc on the beach and its is pretty underwhelming. Project is advertising that stu and Sophie are on tomorrow night so that sounds like all is ok.

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 26, 2017 10:00 am

Thank you @AEF yes Maybe they just didn't want to do media rounds or something for both F2 - maybe protecting Sophie a bit. Could also be just TPTB pushing for Apollo to be the bach instead (seems like it's a done deal with him).

I guess the show will post Soph and Stu's video tomorrow on FB?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Thu Oct 26, 2017 10:09 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Question: did Jarrod and Stu do radio interview rounds like the other past F2s did or did I miss that?  question

Probably hogwash but posting anyway because who knows...

Here's another article from same magazine a few hours apart
https://www.nowtolove.com.au/celebrity/tv/the-bachelorette-australia-winner-stu-laundy-sophie-monk-baby-plans-42208

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Thu Oct 26, 2017 10:16 am

Lots of direct quotes in here and an odd one from Jarrod saying he would take Sophie back
http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/reality-tv/the-bachelorette-finale-stu-landy-wins-sophie-monks-heart/news-story/7fb6f8f77ffade236f38d6fc6104b289

Last edited by AEF on Fri Oct 27, 2017 2:23 am; edited 1 time in total

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Oct 26, 2017 10:35 am

They only saw each other twice?? Is that normal? I don't recall previous leads in the Aussie franchice and how often they got to see each other.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 26, 2017 7:06 pm

@GuardianAngel I know G and Lee saw each other more than that. Sophie was in Thailand for quite some time and said she didn't see Stu during that time so not sure how much they saw each other

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 26, 2017 7:41 pm

I watched the Kyle and Jackie O show (IG stories https://www.instagram.com/kyleandjackieo) and Soph and Stu are on and the body language especially for Soph seems so off to me (arms crossed, doesn't touch Stu or look at him hardly at all). It's very strange to me. Lots of those watching commenting the same about BL. No post-finale video either? Could be nothing though. Hope all is well
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Thu Oct 26, 2017 7:59 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:I watched the Kyle and Jackie O show (IG stories https://www.instagram.com/kyleandjackieo) and Soph and Stu are on and the body language especially for Soph seems so off to me (arms crossed, doesn't touch Stu or look at him hardly at all). It's very strange to me. Lots of those watching commenting the same about BL. No post-finale video either? Could be nothing though. Hope all is well

Still no post-finale video, and the Facebook page has just posted a best of Sophie montage, rather than couple type stuff, it does seem a bit off to me too. Like you say, it could be nothing, it was an atypical season because of Sophie's celebrity, and her personality is what was driving the show, rather than the contestants, so I guess it would make sense that they would focus on Sophie? We'll have to see what the Project looks like tonight.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:09 pm

Dirty Street Pie wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:I watched the Kyle and Jackie O show (IG stories https://www.instagram.com/kyleandjackieo) and Soph and Stu are on and the body language especially for Soph seems so off to me (arms crossed, doesn't touch Stu or look at him hardly at all). It's very strange to me. Lots of those watching commenting the same about BL. No post-finale video either? Could be nothing though. Hope all is well

Still no post-finale video, and the Facebook page has just posted a best of Sophie montage, rather than couple type stuff, it does seem a bit off to me too. Like you say, it could be nothing, it was an atypical season because of Sophie's celebrity, and her personality is what was driving the show, rather than the contestants, so I guess it would make sense that they would focus on Sophie? We'll have to see what the Project looks like tonight.

Maybe they will post couple stuff later? Seems odd though that they didn't?  For the K&J-O radio interview, it's Sophie herself that made me question a bit. For all her talking about how in love she is in season interviews etc in the IG story vid she had her arms crossed and didn't touch Stu and not really looking at him or anything. It made me wonder if maybe something is a bit off. I know Soph can be "on" and act the part and had more excitement and things I thought earlier in the season in interviews (before she went to Thailand and before Stu was seen on the season). It makes me wonder if being on camera (filming and shows like The Project and things) is a bit different to a radio interview so not as aware of a camera in a way. Maybe she is just tired or something?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:50 pm

It seems that they did meet more than 2 times and then Sophie went away because they were afraid to be found out.

Source
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Thu Oct 26, 2017 9:06 pm

Watching Sophie this season, I can almost peice together why Sophie’s relationships don’t work. She goes for the guys that are rough around the edges. Imo She feels undeserving of the guys that have their &$:@ together. It’s the reason she got rid of Luke and James. Imo Stu for her is perfect in the sense that he has baggage, she thinks she can fix him etc but in actuality he is not perfect for her. Imo She will always play second fiddle to his kids and this dream perfect life she wants for herself will always be out of reach as long as she keeps picking the guys with issues. I want it to work for her but I can’t help but feel this is not her happy ever after and in 3 or 4 years time it will be back to the same regrets. Sounds harsh but I can’t help but think that’s the truth. People always say to follow your heart but you have to follow your head too especially when times get tough. Jmo

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 58 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+43
Pongo
Madgp
sd92
BlueJeans
AllAboutLove
ssin0547
AEF
ForestForTrees
Storybook
stoneleigh
smittywitty