SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 23 of 27 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

9 - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jul 18, 2017 6:08 am

@Bobette great job putting all the contestants together yes It definitely is very odd that Elise seems to be missing in all promos so far, especially considering the BTS pics of her so we know she was there at the beginning and is not a MOT per sleuthing of her date and being in F7.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

9 - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Tue Jul 18, 2017 6:11 am

AllAboutLove wrote:@Bobette great job putting all the contestants together  yes It definitely is very odd that Elise seems to be missing in all promos so far, especially considering the BTS pics of her so we know she was there at the beginning and is not a MOT per sleuthing of her date and being in F7.  

YES!  That's exactly what I've been thinking - they seem to be actively hiding her and yet we KNOW she gets at least one super fantastic day-long, triple-activity date which ends up with her spreadeagled all over Matty drinking champagne in a hot tub.  

Hence my suspicion she's special and a likely hidden/darkhorse F2.

Anyway here's the final headcount:

9 - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 OJKTY1c

Thanks for the help puzzling it out yes
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jul 18, 2017 6:13 am

@Bobette awesome job clapping!

Looking at the pics again.... could Elise be Girl #9 question

ETA: when I look at pics of Elise and Girl #9 the hair color, length, and profile seems to be a match. So unless someone else it could be Elise?

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Tue Jul 18, 2017 6:17 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Jul 18, 2017 6:15 am

AllAboutLove wrote:@Bobette awesome job clapping!

Looking at the pics again.... could Elise be Girl #9 question

@mercieme suggested the same thing about number 9 but to me the face just isn't quite right - number 9 seems to have very high cheekbones and a daintier nose than the pics I have seen of Elise.  Unless she just looks really different with heavy makeup?!

Will see if I can find a side profile of Elise from a similar angle to compare...
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Jul 18, 2017 6:38 am

What do we think? It's still not a convincing match for me. The cheeks just look wrong!

9 - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 ISSNBXt

Source: matrixpictures.com.au and TenPlay
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jul 18, 2017 6:44 am

@Bobette is the SC of Girl#9 from another promo? I can't seem to find that SC in the two promos so far that the site has on their FB.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Jul 18, 2017 6:52 am

It's from Elora's intro vid at -26 secs.  Blink and you'll miss it though.

I'm almost certain that's not Elise.  

The woman looks like a European fairy princess who just rode in on a unicorn, not a hardcore Aussie Olympic sporting hero, which I'm expecting will be the "character" they portray her as.  I wouldn't be surprised if she rocks up wearing shorts and shin pads.  

Maybe she does and that's why they haven't previewed her...
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts_And_Roses Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:12 am

I actually think they look quite similar. Her cheeks look fuller in the sporty shot, but makeup can do that with a good contour. Her nose is small in both, her eyes and eyebrows look the same, and her hairline looks the same to me. JMO... I'm known to get these things wrong  giggling

Last edited by Hearts_And_Roses on Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Hearts_And_Roses
Hearts_And_Roses

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:17 am

Thank you @Bobette bestbud!

Okay I just looked at these pics of Elise and I think Girl #9 is Elise:
- hair color and length seems to match and the way she wears it
- cheekbones look more of a match in the top photo of Elise by the bus, so I think it may be makeup and contouring a bit as well as maybe earlier in filming season so she may have been thinner starting out like many contestants are?
- eyebrow shape matches IMO
- nose matches IMO
- overall profile matches IMO and I think the sportsing pic Elise may have put on weight by then (since it would have been nearly 2 months into filming)
- body frame/shape seems to be similar too, IMO

9 - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 15fad4fcbb8ff65bfd8bd2cc4a2e8882
9 - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 6c43d786b9a4ca6f30618ebd9cdc26bd
my SC source
9 - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 3F3345DC00000578-0-image-a-62_1492054199746
source
9 - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 TesqgJz
source
9 - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 262f508ffe82c174df2a7db7f980e96c?width=650
source
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:27 am

I still don't see it. laugh out loud

That's three people now who think it's her though so I'm probably wrong.  Another promo would be really handy right about now!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:29 am

I am ready for another promo too!laugh out loud Since there's only one girl missing from the 22, then hopefully that will confirm if Girl #9 is Elise by deduction or if she is the missing girl. Come on Ten, time to posts some promos please Praying giggling
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Jul 18, 2017 8:41 am

@Bobette, well done girl :claphands

Thanks to you and everyone for identifying the girls.

So I think your #22 is the 3rd lady in black. I counted 3 girls dressed in black as Leah, Tara and the girl sitting in between Lisa and the girl I believe to be Elise.

The 3rd girl in black IMO is wearing a strapless black dress which is a low sweetheart cut versus the plunging cut for Tara and definitely different from Leah's dress which has a gold zipper around the cleavage. I can only see her side view at the 0:13 mark on Elora's intro vid, seen below here IMO.
9 - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 Img_0032
Source

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 27 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+20
Amalia
robinvi
iamreal2u
Bobette
Dirty Street Pie
Tickledpink
Sprite
carraiger
mjoy
pvpr
LeapofFaith