SELECT CONTENT

Corinne Olympios - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Page 26 of 58 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 42 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

RealityCheck - Corinne Olympios - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - Page 26 Empty Re: Corinne Olympios - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by ElonM Sun Jan 22, 2017 7:30 pm

She's in NYC with Olivia via photos on IG. Also Lacy from this season is with her.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

RealityCheck - Corinne Olympios - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - Page 26 Empty Re: Corinne Olympios - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by whit90 Sun Jan 22, 2017 7:33 pm

jessietrey wrote:Corinne's mom seems like a real winner no no no wonder Corinne acts out the way she does.

She is as crazy as Corrine is :uptonogood
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Sun Jan 22, 2017 7:36 pm

People are crazy! It's a freaking tv show, how crazy do you have to be to take it so seriously as to actually make phone calls to someone's house?

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure Sun Jan 22, 2017 7:36 pm

Um sorry Corinne's Mom but Nicky's tongue was definitely still on your daughter's breast... his whip cream moustache did not lie... [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jan 22, 2017 7:58 pm

Read the contracts people. You only have yourself stupid self to blame. (IMO) As far as momma is concerned: I don't care what your daughter was wearing unless they put a blow up doll or other creature with your daughters face on it, she had the whipped cream on her and it was licked off. She could have been wearing kevlar as far as I'm concerned, the implications were there and I have difficulty believing anyone in production tied her down and used a taser to obtain cooperation.
Can I just say --puuuuuleeeease.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Jan 22, 2017 9:48 pm

julychild wrote:People are crazy! It's a freaking tv show, how crazy do you have to be to take it so seriously as to actually make phone calls to someone's house?

:yes: this is stalking.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jan 22, 2017 9:55 pm

Yes. But--what family in those circumstances do not have caller id? You don't pick up the phone for strangers and there is NOMOROBO. So I can't feel too bad there. I am wondering if those are nuts calling the business that has a toll free. These people (the Corinne's) are not the norm. After all, they have household help etc. Do they pick up the landline?
Stalking is NEVER acceptable to me. I value privacy. But somehow I can't follow the walk of this talk.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Sun Jan 22, 2017 10:07 pm

The HTD should be epic. RealityCheck - Corinne Olympios - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - Page 26 3806527698

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by jessietrey Sun Jan 22, 2017 10:23 pm

Yes the hometown date will definitely be good TV. Because her entire family seems crazy. Corinne and her sister seem to think she is some superstar now. Trying to post photos acting like all paparazzi are following them. Doubtful. They both seem desperate for attention. Thank God she isn't F1 otherwise she would be completely unbearable. Her ego would be even more inflated.
jessietrey
jessietrey

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sun Jan 22, 2017 10:39 pm

notarose wrote:
julychild wrote:People are crazy! It's a freaking tv show, how crazy do you have to be to take it so seriously as to actually make phone calls to someone's house?

:yes:  this is stalking.

I seriously doubt that anyone is stalking this crazy mother . She is just wanting attention and using her daughter . They hopefully know there is nothing they can do to TPTB Corrine signed her life away when she put her singnature on the dotted lines. She sort of reminds me of MM she raised this woman and seems to justify her crazy behavior. JMO
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchycheeto Sun Jan 22, 2017 10:59 pm

jessietrey wrote:Yes the hometown date will definitely be good TV. Because her entire family seems crazy. Corinne and her sister seem to think she is some superstar now. Trying to post photos acting like all paparazzi are following them. Doubtful. They both seem desperate for attention. Thank God she isn't F1 otherwise she would be completely unbearable. Her ego would be even more inflated.

Oh no. I'm having flashbacks of the Iaconetti sisters. What are the odds Corinne will take her sister with her to BIP?
crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Sun Jan 22, 2017 11:09 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] highly unlikely. She's only 16.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 58 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 42 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Corinne Olympios - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

+81
sosleepy
TLTF
StacyNor
Skates
leselihau