SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - FRC - ATFR - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4

Page 45 of 69 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 57 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

AfterTheFinalRose - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - FRC - ATFR - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4 - Page 45 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - FRC - ATFR - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4

Post by Joy15 Wed Nov 23, 2016 8:23 pm

djogbenyuie wrote:I will be really sad if the verbal fight between the mothers is true. sad

well... Roz did say 'tension' between the 2 moms , on that ET FB clip. For sure, all i saw was a sad Linda the whole time at ATFR.  hmmm
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

AfterTheFinalRose - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - FRC - ATFR - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4 - Page 45 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - FRC - ATFR - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Nov 23, 2016 8:24 pm

Actually IMO the edit showed us exactly what we got. They showed Kevin's behaviour, they made a point of revealing what happened in the FS, they left in the chemistry between them, and they showed how much Jasmine lit up around him. All IMHO

I'm curious to know what was wrong with the edit? TYIA

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Wed Nov 23, 2016 8:24 pm

iamreal2u wrote:
djogbenyuie wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Now we know why they have been promoting Mike as next bachelor all season.

“Being on TV for one season was more than enough for me,” he told ET Canada.

He = Mikhel

Also another extract:

ET Canada has also learned that there is tension between Lorimer and Wendt’s families. A source says the interaction between Lorimer’s mother Linda and Kevin’s mother Jill as “icy” and “cold,” while another source claims the two had a “verbal fight.”

Is ET Canada that reliable?

Seriously a verbal fight between little Linda and Jill.  They are the adults here.  Doubt that one very much.  Did they name the source?

Oops.. Correcting the verbal fight was suppose to be Kevin and Jill.  My mistake..

It's the mothers. I can see that happening though... Kevin mum can be confronting. Not judging but from what we've seen I can see it happening.

Last edited by djogbenyuie on Wed Nov 23, 2016 8:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 23, 2016 8:26 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I am right there with you. Kevin mom is a piece of work. IMHO

Back to top Go down

Post by lapcoffee Wed Nov 23, 2016 8:29 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Actually IMO the edit showed us exactly what we got. They showed Kevin's behaviour, they made a point of revealing what happened in the FS, they left in the chemistry between them, and they showed how much Jasmine lit up around him. All IMHO

I totally agree here. Of course, I have no idea what ended up on the proverbial cutting room floor, but this season's edit seemed honest (whatever that means in reality tv world, haha).

lapcoffee

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Wed Nov 23, 2016 8:34 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Actually IMO the edit showed us exactly what we got. They showed Kevin's behaviour, they made a point of revealing what happened in the FS, they left in the chemistry between them, and they showed how much Jasmine lit up around him. All IMHO

I was talking about the narration in particular. Not just the scenes they showed us.

The narration angle was Jasmine wants a different type, she is growing as a person and she is discovering that she wants stable vs gypsie, long lasting vs short etc.

At the same time, they highlighted everything she is looking for in Mike and Mikhel more than in Kevin.
Up until the end. The only thing they gave Kevin is He loves her and they have chemistry.

For me, they could have also highlighted those qualities she was looking for in him by:

- showing us an intro video where his family loving side is shown, and his job (show reliability and safety)
- Show us the resolution of their most important arguments (shows he will work with her through any difficulty)
- Show us KW protecting her against Drew (I'm sure he probably calm down Drew once or twice or something like that). It can just be an ITM also.
- Cut more of the parts were he was being too confident, dismissing the others relationship for example.
- Have her discussing her mother opinion on him and even tell us directly that since he loves her, her mother would be happy....

I can go on and on...

After all, it is their beloved first bachette and the maiden season. They could have done a better job at presenting the choice. Not just wanting their damn surprise at the end.

It's true that after seeing the AFTR, I agree that the edit was just being honest. We were used to lead living and saying things that they dismissed at the end, so I got the sense that they played up too much the torn thing. I was wrong obviously.
But i still say that they presented too much of a perfect match regarding Mikhel (and before him Mike).

JMO

Last edited by djogbenyuie on Wed Nov 23, 2016 8:45 pm; edited 2 times in total
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 23, 2016 8:37 pm

I am starting to think they had nothing nice to say about Kevin and gave us all they got. IMHO

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Wed Nov 23, 2016 8:38 pm

It's sad that Jill gets all the blame.  Linda was not exactly polite to Kevin either.  She just make an assumption about him just by his looks and did not believe him because she wanted Mikhel at this point.  This whole thing is very sad.  Kevin and Jasmine really need some time alone to sort this crap out.  One think I noticed that Mikhel may not be helping matters that much because out of all the pictures he liked this one:  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]source  

Really. Why not like one of the couple.  It's the quiet ones in my opinion.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Wed Nov 23, 2016 8:43 pm

iamreal2u wrote:It's sad that Jill gets all the blame.  Linda was not exactly polite to Kevin either.  She just make an assumption about him just by his looks and did not believe him because she wanted Mikhel at this point.  This whole thing is very sad.  Kevin and Jasmine really need some time alone to sort this crap out.  One think I noticed that Mikhel may not be helping matters that much because out of all the pictures he liked this one:  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]source  

Really. Why not like one of the couple.  It's the quiet ones in my opinion.

I don't see anything wrong with liking this post no idea

It says she is happily engaged and all. I don't really see why it is bad or not helping.

I don't blame Jill personnally, i don't know what happened. I was just saying i can see it happening.
Blame is on another level in my opinion.
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Nov 23, 2016 8:45 pm

The difference between Linda and Jill IMO is that even though Linda was sceptical of Kevin, she was never rude to him, unlike Jill who I felt was very rude to Jasmine. That's not to blame Jill for the fight bc I don't know what happened there, just why I think people are judging Jill more harshly than linda.

Also Mikhel did not hide the fact that he's still in love with Jasmine, maybe he just thought she looks really beautiful in this picture, he's under no obligation to like a picture of her and Kevin. Maybe in light of what she said last night he still thinks there's a chance. Regardless I just see no problem with him liking a picture of Jasmine. All JMO.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Wed Nov 23, 2016 8:48 pm

Perhaps it is too painful for him to like photos of Jas and KW? Regardless, an F2 isn't expected to do that anyway. I see no problem with what he is doing.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Wed Nov 23, 2016 8:49 pm

Sorry to post so close to each other but Jasmine is not blameless. This is the argument they had on the couch. Sigh

K: you told me not to put my arms around you.
J: and
K : I dunno if...
J: Yeah so..
K: ok.

This is some really petty crap..But yet note they are sitting so close nothing can get between them.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
My screen cap from the ET video posted here.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 69 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 57 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - FRC - ATFR - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4

+55
ukglasgowkiiss
aglaea
misshappy
Bzen
nikikass
Newto
Spoil Me Again
Joy15
lapcoffee
AllAboutLove
Cetamy