SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - FRC - ATFR - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4

Page 49 of 69 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 59 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

AfterTheFinalRose - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - FRC - ATFR - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4 - Page 49 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - FRC - ATFR - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4

Post by Brill Wed Nov 23, 2016 11:11 pm

I see Bachelorette Canada is speaking to all the naysayers, on instagram. tyvm   People tend to forget these are real people with real feelings. :yes:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

AfterTheFinalRose - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - FRC - ATFR - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4 - Page 49 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - FRC - ATFR - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4

Post by Guest Wed Nov 23, 2016 11:13 pm

They need breathing room from the machinations of the producers, the media, and discordant inlaws.

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Wed Nov 23, 2016 11:17 pm

dee wrote:Wellll.... they're following each other on IG now. So at least they're SM official laugh out loud
Lol around the same time?

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Wed Nov 23, 2016 11:18 pm

avoice wrote:They need breathing room from the machinations of the producers, the media, and discordant inlaws.  

I agree on the bolded. We don't know how things are with the inlaws.

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 23, 2016 11:27 pm

Ir is the media that is reporting that the inlaws are cold with each other. But they could be wrong.

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Wed Nov 23, 2016 11:34 pm

primexi wrote:IMO jasmine just seemed to like the chase. Everytime kevin pushed away, jasmine chased. even when drew said "you dont want me you don't need to keep me" and she still kept him. even at the end, kevin tells her to go pick mikhel and she still picks him. also i don't think kevin is emotionally intelligent at all, he's way too hot headed and the fact that he said he was going to leave and she should chose mikhel the day AFTER he told her he'd be by her side and never leave her(paraphrasing here) is insane.

was pretty impressed with mikhel though, honestly thought he would cry like crazy with jasmine but he stayed strong for her and went and cried in the limo.

THIS! Every single word in this post Good Post
I really think Jasmine is at the inflection and big "aha" moment of her journey and that we'll find her 2 years down the road settled down with a guy who's safe and stable. She did what was true to her, she handled the process intelligently and she made the choice she needed to make at the moment.
Kevin is not emotionally intelligent and the dramatics of their relationship makes it volatile unnecessarily esp cos both parties are so insecure and scared of rejection. There's a big risk to the relationship if neither of them feel safe enough to have strong and constructive conflict i.e. not tip toping around each other but being able to - together overcome differences and build a healthy relationship. What I hope for them is that the dramatics + walking aways + accusations + not getting what they each want (e.g. jasmine not getting enough mushy reassurances and vice versa) don't build up to stored up to hurt and become a lot of resentment and contempt to move forward from with the glowy love they felt in the show. TWT
I don't think Mikhel is for Jasmine and vice versa at this moment in their lives. And Mikhel has shown exemplary traits and immense character through all this.

emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Wed Nov 23, 2016 11:38 pm

As far as Im concerned, in BAchland ... where theres smoke....theres fire :yes:

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Wed Nov 23, 2016 11:40 pm

ReneeM wrote:I don't see kevin as an emotional manipulator or anything like that, I think he just struggled with the format of the show. It can't have been easy watching it back and seeing her connection with other guys, especially when he seemed to really overlook them during the process. Add in the fact that Jasmine said she's been struggling with feelings for mikhel still and then watching them together on that couch last night, not even being biased but there STILL seemed to be something between Jas and Mikhel. Kevin probably thought that with the end of the show and her picking him it would finally be just them, moving forward together, but Mikhel's still there because her feelings for him are still there. All of this to say everyone talks about how hard this has been for Jasmine and heartbroken for Mikhel, but Kevin must also be having a hard time too. All JMO.

Idlemess wrote:Real people with real emotions and feelings on a heavily edited/manipulated show is what we see. Knowing who these people are (back stories /snippets does not say much) we really don't know.
I don't know Jasmine but I liked her and wish her well. IMO, lovely bachelorette.
I don't know Kevin but I liked him and wish him well. IMO, he's candid.
I don't know Mikhel but I liked him and wish him well. IMO, he's sweet.

Was Jasmine contrite? There's such a thing as being too honest to the expense of others and that can convey insensitivity and carelessness.
Time...
Time is the essence of one's existence and it gives credence to patience, growth, and healing. But that's all it is, time. What you do with your time speaks about what you want out of life and who you are.
Good Post I agree word

also thanks again [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] for the earlier link - I'll watch it later but can't say I'm looking forward to it laugh out loud

This whole thing is seriously just making me cringe.

I wish them all well. May they all find what they are looking for. PINKHEART

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Thu Nov 24, 2016 12:48 am

TheWrongReasons wrote:Good Post I agree word

also thanks again [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] for the earlier link - I'll watch it later but can't say I'm looking forward to it laugh out loud

This whole thing is seriously just making me cringe.

I wish them all well. May they all find what they are looking for. PINKHEART

THIS . I initially expected to see a Jo^3 or Ben-Lo kind of excitement at ATFR, with the over the moon genuine happiness exude by the couple. Or even more ..ala Bianka/Brad full of waterworks reunion after being separated for almost 6 months, the same period J-K went incognito. Never in a million years i would have thought what happened would happened...laugh out loud

I have watched the ATFR twice, with and without sound (i know im weird laugh out loud). I can honestly say that Jasmine lost her "glow", her smile didnt reach eyes, and her BL seemed just off. Linda also seemed so sad. Jas sit down with Mik was super awkward and uncomfy to watch. Last time i checked, the ATFR is supposed to be a medium where we can join the dreamboat of final couple's happy sailing and get their updates about their future plan : moving together, wedding, etc. None of it was featured by J-K at ATFR scratch . It was also super odd that she openly said still having feeling for Mik and having conflicts with K in front of Mik, the inlaws and people of a nation, albeit in the name of "brutal honesty". Girl, this is a full rainbow- unicorn romance reality TV show, not an official selection to be a CIA/Kingsmen agent. AfterTheFinalRose - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - FRC - ATFR - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4 - Page 49 3806527698

Still on a comparative note, Des was a mess when Brooks left. Alas, at ATFR she seemed to already "get over it" when joined him in the hot-seat, and looked over the moon happy with Chris talking her right away move to Seattle. From Jas-Mik-K at ATFR instead i get the vibe of ChrisSoules-Becca-Whitney impression..a.k.a. the switcheroo vibe  (remember his loong awkward hug with Becca?...laugh out loud) . We know how that one turned out. (later after CS-Whit break up, he did hint on IG that he still interested to rekindle the romance with Becca). 

Im having a hard time to believe the media cancellation merely due to the SM backlash. Remember Jojo-Jordan, Shawn-Kaitlyn? all the media saga/nastiness and the snap-gate didn't prevent them to be genuinely happy at ATFR and glued to each other in post-show interviews . Throw in the mix as well, the Aussie's Richie and Alex who got waaay worse media backlash IMO..yet the 3 couples still managed to post their first happy pic together in hours count after ATFR on their personal SMs. Nada, zilch from J-K up to now, right?... The whole thing about this season seems just so weird to me. laugh out loud 

More on comparative note...the storyline of this season is quite copycat of Andi season IMO, with the main storyboard revolving around type vs non type final guy with both leads ended up with their "usual type". The way K was edited with "leaving" thingy, twice (3 times if the before FRC PI "go pick Mikhel" included?)  seriously remind me of Josh act toward Amanda on BIP 3. What a weird coincidence. I guess i can't help but get the vibe of Josh-Andi (usual type) coupled with CS-Bec-Whit switcheroo impression from J-K post-show. Im normally a hopeful optimist, but that combo doesnt look too promising to me. TWT. 

I think Mikhel nailed it when he said the purpose of this show is for her to get her happiness. I hope she can sort her mind, identify what she needs, wants, going to do, to seize her eternal happiness. Its her life..who am i to judge?....whether its going to couples therapy, go to a vacation in Caribbean, breaking up ASAP/already, go on second honeymoon, pull a Mesnick, moving to Toronto,..i wish her the best kind of happiness. She has been a wonderful Ette to watch.  

as for me...i only demand my right to know whats happening rn and the real status of the couple..since i have spent countless hours to follow her "love journey"! AfterTheFinalRose - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - FRC - ATFR - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4 - Page 49 3806527698    Praying

Last edited by Joy15 on Thu Nov 24, 2016 12:54 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by angie803 Thu Nov 24, 2016 12:53 am

So the AFTR was filmed at the end of October?...Is it possible that the relationship isn't going well so the editing was done to somewhat hint at that?...time will tell I guess.

angie803

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Nov 24, 2016 1:25 am

RIGHT, I finally got the time to watch the episode & ATFR and have these thoughts/observations to share:

Finale:

I agree with those who say Mikhel knew it was coming.  He's a smart guy and he had the sunset sea date - he knows they would have wanted a sunset behind the F1 couple and to be walking onto the beach in broad daylight... yeah, he knew.

And to know that, and choose in that moment to suck it up and choose to support Jasmine though his own dumping - wow - that's true love, IMO.  So gallant  and caring right to the "end" (though maybe not the end IMO - see below).

IMO Jasmine was 100% believeable at the FRC when telling Mikhel she meant everything she said to him.  I believe she loves him. Very different to some Leads in that moment IMO - I really felt genuine sadness and regret from her.

Kevin.  Hmmm... what to say about Kevin.  I still got a strong whiff of "yeah, I won the prize" arrogance from him (hands in pocket when getting the final rose???) but I do think he loves her.  I'm just not sure he knows what to do with it.

ATFR:

I don't think it's over with Mikhel.  Sorry KW fans but I just don't.  There is too much residual emotion on both sides and the emotions seemed very fresh.  I feel for sure they have been in (voice) contact after filming ended.  JMO  

Call me crazy but I have this gut feeling - what if we are watching a meta-show consisting of the Bachelorette, the ATFR and then... something else?  That would explain the confusing edit clues, so many of which suggested Mikhel was F1.  

Someone suggested upthread that the editing did give us an accurate depiction of what unfolded and they're right - Kevin was moody and volatile, Mikhel was gallant and adorable, Jasmine tried to avoid picking the "usual" guy but failed.

That seems like a bizarre and unsatisfying place to leave things, IMO.  SO... what if TPTB predicted how things would turn out and constructed it all as a double act?  If this was a fictional story, there is no way it would end there for them, IMO.  

Also, Noah asking "have you had those moments where you think to yourself, "What if?  What if I had chosen a different path?" UNPRECEDENTED!  I have never heard such a bold question at an ATFR and to me that hints at more to come.

I think it's very possible this whole season was a prelude for something further. I'm already imagining various titles for the spinoff: 'Jasmine and Mikhel - Together at Last', etc. Would be very disrespectful to Kevin but I wouldn't put it past them.

As for Kevin, I thought he actually came across pretty well on stage and looked sharp with his new haircut.  His part seemed WAY shorter than Mikhel's though.  The emphasis, to me, was more on Mikhel and Jasmine's relationship.  JMO.

I'm still waiting to hear what his "I have so much to say" tweet was hinting at.  Wouldn't be surprised if he's not happy with the way he was portrayed.  I think there's a lot going on behind the scenes right now... can't wait to see what develops.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Thu Nov 24, 2016 1:52 am

iamreal2u wrote:Sorry to post so close to each other but Jasmine is not blameless.  This is the argument they had on the couch.  Sigh

K: you told me not to put my arms around you.
J: and
K : I dunno if...
J: Yeah so..
K: ok.

This is some really petty crap..But yet note they are sitting so close nothing can get between them.
My screen cap from the ET video posted here.
Ughhhh I'm not done catching up on posts and it just keeps getting worse and worse.
Make a decision & stick with it OR change your mind in the 6 months in between & pull a Mesnick if you must.
All this crap coming out/happening now is not fair to Kevin OR Mikhel. All JMO.

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 69 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 59 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - FRC - ATFR - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4

+55
ukglasgowkiiss
aglaea
misshappy
Bzen
nikikass
Newto
Spoil Me Again
Joy15
lapcoffee
AllAboutLove
Cetamy