SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #10

Page 13 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

jojoandjordan - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #10 - Page 13 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #10

Post by Isabel123 Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:23 pm

Who would have thought that he would prefer to pick a Christmas tree with Jojo today than hang out with his buddies in Nashville? Hugesmile

https://www.instagram.com/p/BNS3TwEgsBg

|| @joelle_fletcher & @jrodgers11 getting their first tree together!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BNS3dKXgTQT

||
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

jojoandjordan - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #10 - Page 13 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #10

Post by Guest Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:28 pm

@Ash2214 I just saw her ig story and that's def his girl now. Aw I'm partial to Aimee though solely because she seems very sweet and seems to get along with jo laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:34 pm

Yeah, the new girlfriend is named Airielle (Joelle laugh out loud) and she looks age appropriate! Good job Luke! laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:37 pm

Ash2214 wrote:^ I was hoping it would be Aimee too, but I think the long distance got in the way from some things I saw on social media.

She's in his pictures from his Thanksgiving with friends. She's a blogger and has some pretty good posts on it from what I saw skimming laugh out loud Jordan and Luke's dad just started following her on IG and considering he follows very few people, it must be official.
Aimee and Like tried dating? I've missed the clues. Deets? She primarily lives in Dallas, right?

And I STILL can't get Instagram stories to work! Ugh:(

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:42 pm

^why can't you get the stories to work?

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:45 pm

A.j wrote:^why can't you get the stories to work?
I have no idea. I click on the icon, and nothing happens.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:47 pm

is your instagram updated?

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:49 pm

^ I don't know if they officially tried, but I think they wanted to. Both Luke and Aimee liked a tweet on Twitter a few weeks ago from an older woman about how Luke needs a lady and how she thought Aimee was perfect for him, but she would imagine long distance was hard. Either the lady deleted her tweet/twitter or they both unliked it because I don't believe it's there anymore, at least not in Aimee's. Luke has too many to go back through.

His girlfriend or lady friend had her IG story of them shopping at Target and cooking in his house.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sat Nov 26, 2016 11:10 pm

A.j wrote:is your instagram updated?
I don't think so. I'm very bad at tech stuff laugh out loud How do I update?

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sat Nov 26, 2016 11:12 pm

Ash2214 wrote:^ I don't know if they officially tried, but I think they wanted to. Both Luke and Aimee liked a tweet on Twitter a few weeks ago from an older woman about how Luke needs a lady and how she thought Aimee was perfect for him, but she would imagine long distance was hard. Either the lady deleted her tweet/twitter or they both unliked it because I don't believe it's there anymore, at least not in Aimee's. Luke has too many to go back through.

His girlfriend or lady friend had her IG story of them shopping at Target and cooking in his house.
Ah okay. I'm thinking the lady friend is recent. Because he just started posting pics with her a week ago, and I just noticed Ed following her 2 days ago.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 26, 2016 11:18 pm

@Lennoxcolinrolland I think you go to the App Store, click instagram and if it needs the update the "update" icon should be there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat Nov 26, 2016 11:20 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:^ I don't know if they officially tried, but I think they wanted to. Both Luke and Aimee liked a tweet on Twitter a few weeks ago from an older woman about how Luke needs a lady and how she thought Aimee was perfect for him, but she would imagine long distance was hard. Either the lady deleted her tweet/twitter or they both unliked it because I don't believe it's there anymore, at least not in Aimee's. Luke has too many to go back through.

Ah okay. I'm thinking the lady friend is recent. Because he just started posting pics with her a week ago, and I just noticed Ed following her 2 days ago.

Definitely. He was still leaving plenty of love on Aimee's social media up until around 2-3 weeks ago. At least this one seems sweet and seems to be at a good age laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #10

+31
Jolena
bamagal
StacyNor
everly
Alanna