SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #10

Page 52 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorfamily - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #10 - Page 52 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #10

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Dec 13, 2016 7:03 pm

Fan pic from the other day. Undie shopping! laugh out loud

https://instagram.com/p/BN-a1bhj6VP/

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

bachelorfamily - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #10 - Page 52 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #10

Post by aviej Tue Dec 13, 2016 7:48 pm

JoJo's hair looks amazing in that last snap! Is it just me or is she coloring her hair lighter and lighter? Maybe Jordan likes her hair light which is closer to the blonde look. But on another note, I think one of the reasons why this couple has serious potential to last for the long haul is because they enjoy each other's company. They like each other as CH says. They laugh together. And I think life is so hard already with all of the crazy things they have to face as a couple, that taking time to just laugh is really healthy in a relationship. So I love this banter with them, hope they keep it up. It can only serve to enhance the relationship IMO.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Dec 13, 2016 8:00 pm

Her hair looks the same to me. It probably looks different in pics/snaps, because she's pretty much always using a filter.

I actually kind of like that they couldn't make time for the update TBH. Like they had more to do then cater around the show. It's actually something positive in a way, now that we know it's because they were too busy.

Yeah, they seem to really have fun together. I think it's because they have the same humor and temperment style. It's nice.

IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Tue Dec 13, 2016 8:31 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:Her hair looks the same to me. It probably looks different in pics/snaps, because she's pretty much always using a filter.

I actually kind of like that they couldn't make time for the update TBH. Like they had more to do then cater around the show. It's actually something positive in a way, now that we know it's because they were too busy.

Yeah, they seem to really have fun together. I think it's because they have the same humor and temperment style. It's nice.

IMO.

I agree Len especially with the bolded. OTOH, If the production really wanted to include Jojo and Jordan in the countdown special, IMO they could have arrange to film them during their free days. Jordan must be relieved not to see CH again bachelorfamily - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #10 - Page 52 3806527698 .
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Dec 13, 2016 8:51 pm

I hope they at least show a picture with some text on screen, so casual viewers don't think they've broken up or things are so bad they don't want to show their faces. laugh out loud Not that it matters what people think, it's just the furthest thing from the truth, so it would be a bit sad. I also think it's a positive thing that they don't arrange their schedule around this silly show anymore.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Dec 13, 2016 9:02 pm

I just don't think that this show cares about BBJ and Jo whatsoever and the feeling is incredibly mutual. They don't seem to need anything from each other (production has enough happy couples doing their bidding and Jo/BBJ don't need their help shilling, having a nice wedding or anything either) so I think the relationship is more or less over and that suits everyone just fine IMO.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 13, 2016 9:18 pm

^I agree. & there hasn't been any thinly veiled jabs directed at the show at all. No burning of the bridges, none. They seem indifferent more so than anything - which is great and I'm constantly impressed by how mature they are.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Dec 14, 2016 9:18 am

People magazine did an interview with them in their home it looks like! Their answers are so mature. I love how they said their happiness on the show, which was so surreal, is now so different from their happiness now because they're growing together in real life. Love it.

‪ http://people.com/tv/bachelorette-jojo-fletcher-and-fiance-jordan-rodgers-dish-on-wedding-and-baby-plans/‬

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Dec 14, 2016 9:23 am

Ash2214 wrote:People magazine did an interview with them in their home it looks like! Their answers are so mature. I love how they said their happiness on the show, which was so surreal, is now so different from their happiness now because they're growing together in real life. Love it.

‪ http://people.com/tv/bachelorette-jojo-fletcher-and-fiance-jordan-rodgers-dish-on-wedding-and-baby-plans/‬
Just coming to post that!!! I can't believe they're only in their mid-twenties. What freaking grownups. Seriously. Jo, I knew you wouldn't disappoint!

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Dec 14, 2016 9:35 am

That's a great interview! These two are so in love there's no "make it work", they just do, effortlessly.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71459

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Dec 14, 2016 10:05 am

Aww I love that interview!

I really love what Jordan said about how they've just continued to grow and their relationship has only gotten more real. That's an ode that they don't view their relationship as something that was just formed on the show or that it's based around the show. Love that.

I also love what JoJo said about wanting to keep their promises to one another. That's really sweet. And it's really important.

Looks like Jo already has baby fever! The interviews from August, she said she wanted to wait a few years to have kids, but wanted them by the time she was 30. Oh that baby fever...it can get to you laugh out loud

IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Dec 14, 2016 10:09 am

GuardianAngel wrote:That's a great interview! These two are so in love there's no "make it work", they just do, effortlessly.
I get what you're saying but IMO, there's more here than that. I think you have to work hard at any relationship to make it work because to me, it's a living, breathing organism. And IMO Jo is particularly good at fostering communication, honesty and openness, and probably takes on a lot of the emotional labor in their relationship. He seems to participate (obviously!!) but I personally want to give her credit here because it seems he had the direct opposite view when they met and was very, very reluctant to have anything "real" from this show until she forced his hand. IMO.

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #10

+31
Jolena
bamagal
StacyNor
everly
Alanna