SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #10

Page 56 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

tbt - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #10 - Page 56 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #10

Post by Ash2214 Thu Dec 15, 2016 10:49 am

My gosh, these two are unreal and we were right. Jordan is the calming force when it comes to dealing with negativity from social media and this clearly states why they don't use social media all that much. They have nothing to prove because they shouldn't have to. They don't want to live on social media because they want to live their lives in the present.

‪ http://people.com/celebrity/bachelorette-jojo-fletcher-jordan-rodgers-explain-how-they-survive-negative-rumors-relationship/‬

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

tbt - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #10 - Page 56 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #10

Post by Alanna Thu Dec 15, 2016 10:53 am

Aww they're so awesome together. I'm sure it was hard for her to survive this summer without him and I think it's also why she pretty obviously gets antsy on sm when they're apart for longer than 3 days. He definitely seems to have some sort of Jo-whisperer effect going on here laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Dec 15, 2016 11:37 am

^ I really am loving these insightful interviews. I hope Jo just throws her hands up, and realizes that most of the people that are bugging about pictures everyday and breaking up, are trolls. The Internet has plentyyyy of them.

Kathryn posted a video of her wedding photographer taking pics of her and her adorable niece Hadley, and you can hear this woman off camera say, "this makes me want to have a child." And then JoJo (off camera) says, "I know, it does." And then the same woman says, "This actually makes me want to have a child." And then JoJo says, "That's what I say, everytime I see her." laugh out loud laugh out loud Jo has got the babyyyyy fever!

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Thu Dec 15, 2016 11:46 am

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:^ I really am loving these insightful interviews. I hope Jo just throws her hands up, and realizes that most of the people that are bugging about pictures everyday and breaking up, are trolls. The Internet has plentyyyy of them.

Kathryn posted a video of her wedding photographer taking pics of her and her adorable niece Hadley, and you can hear this woman off camera say, "this makes me want to have a child." And then JoJo (off camera) says, "I know, it does." And then the same woman says, "This actually makes me want to have a child." And then JoJo says, "That's what I say, everytime I see her." laugh out loud laugh out loud Jo has got the babyyyyy fever!

Where did she post that?
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Thu Dec 15, 2016 11:50 am

Poor JoJo, she really seems to have a hard time with people saying anything but positive things about her and her relationship. I think they made the right choice by living together right away so that she can have her rock by her side. I also think Jordan is spot on in his whole take on surviving as a quasi celebrity. I think these two just have to ride the storm. Once the next season starts people would have "fresh bait" and so they would launch their attacks on new couples coming out. But Jordan needs to come home soon, this separation, plus all this negativity is not good for JoJo. Thank God as well that she's in her home city where she has a strong support system. Had they decided to live in Nashville or any other city apart from Dallas would have been rocky, IMO as JoJo needs this constant support.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 15, 2016 11:52 am

If i can recall, at ATFR they both said something along the lines of, "We just want to show/prove to people how happy we are (on social media)" and as the months have gone that has progressively died down. They don't have to prove anything. It's great. & I love how Jordan is the one who keeps her calm regarding negativity on social media, it's a wonderful balance, because we know how fragile our Jo can be. laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Dec 15, 2016 11:52 am

elena.shayk wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:^ I really am loving these insightful interviews. I hope Jo just throws her hands up, and realizes that most of the people that are bugging about pictures everyday and breaking up, are trolls. The Internet has plentyyyy of them.

Where did she post that?
Her Instagram.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Dec 15, 2016 11:54 am

aviej wrote:Poor JoJo, she really seems to have a hard time with people saying anything but positive things about her and her relationship. I think they made the right choice by living together right away so that she can have her rock by her side. I also think Jordan is spot on in his whole take on surviving as a quasi celebrity. I think these two just have to ride the storm. Once the next season starts people would have "fresh bait" and so they would launch their attacks on new couples coming out. But Jordan needs to come home soon, this separation, plus all this negativity is not good for JoJo. Thank God as well that she's in her home city where she has a strong support system. Had they decided to live in Nashville or any other city apart from Dallas would have been rocky, IMO as JoJo needs this constant support.
There's not much negativity coming from press anymore, because the show has been over for months now. The negativity is mostly coming from comments under their Instgram's and Twitters. I'm sure she'll be fine. If it bothers her that much, all she's got to do is use the block button. IMO.

I am worried about what people will say when they're not part of the couple updates though. I really hope something is at least mentioned of them. IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by StacyNor Thu Dec 15, 2016 12:10 pm

I was watching their video earlier, as you can see the video kind got stuck there and had to take this pic of Jordan looking adoringly at Jojo. He loves that woman, like stars in his eyes kind of love.

tbt - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #10 - Page 56 Index10
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Dec 15, 2016 12:17 pm

aviej wrote:Poor JoJo, she really seems to have a hard time with people saying anything but positive things about her and her relationship. I think they made the right choice by living together right away so that she can have her rock by her side. I also think Jordan is spot on in his whole take on surviving as a quasi celebrity. I think these two just have to ride the storm. Once the next season starts people would have "fresh bait" and so they would launch their attacks on new couples coming out. But Jordan needs to come home soon, this separation, plus all this negativity is not good for JoJo. Thank God as well that she's in her home city where she has a strong support system. Had they decided to live in Nashville or any other city apart from Dallas would have been rocky, IMO as JoJo needs this constant support.
Yeah Jo needs a strong man by her side AND her family IMO and I don't see anything wrong with that. She's "independent" enough IMO but she's absolutely a person who needs to be surrounded by a LOT of love and support and "protectiveness" to be happy and secure. She seems to have all that and I love seeing it. Baddy, who never struck me as that type of man on the show, turned out to be the opposite, including traveling with her and it's too adorable! I'm looking forward to their reunion also!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Thu Dec 15, 2016 2:40 pm

Jordan liked and commented! Its nice to see him interacting with his fellow contestants like the other day he was with Evan on Twitter.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BOC1R86FIH8/?taken-by=chase_brody_mcnary

Lets utilize this Thursday for a throwback to filming when we told the cab driver we were a boy band. @justnbieber we're ready. @jamesmccoytaylor @jrodgers11 #TBT #bieberfever #boyband by @chase_brody_mcnary
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu Dec 15, 2016 2:58 pm

elena.shayk wrote:Jordan liked and commented! Its nice to see him interacting with his fellow contestants like the other day he was with Evan on Twitter.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BOC1R86FIH8/?taken-by=chase_brody_mcnary

Lets utilize this Thursday for a throwback to filming when we told the cab driver we were a boy band. @justnbieber we're ready. @jamesmccoytaylor @jrodgers11 #TBT #bieberfever #boyband by @chase_brody_mcnary

He's not just nodding along, he knows all the words. A man, truly.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #10

+31
Jolena
bamagal
StacyNor
everly
Alanna