SELECT CONTENT

Jasmine Lorimer - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada S1 - Fan Forum

Page 12 of 23 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BacheloretteCA - Jasmine Lorimer - Kevin Wendt  - Bachelorette Canada S1 - Fan Forum - Page 12 Empty Re: Jasmine Lorimer - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada S1 - Fan Forum

Post by Brill Fri Dec 09, 2016 3:27 pm

Loved the interview!!  Thanks GA for finding it. thumbsup Speaking about who he looks like. I think now with his hair cut and his ball cap on he looks a lot like
Sidney Crosby. His face is a little wider than Sid's but I can see the resemblance. :yes: Hugesmile

BacheloretteCA - Jasmine Lorimer - Kevin Wendt  - Bachelorette Canada S1 - Fan Forum - Page 12 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

BacheloretteCA - Jasmine Lorimer - Kevin Wendt  - Bachelorette Canada S1 - Fan Forum - Page 12 Empty Re: Jasmine Lorimer - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada S1 - Fan Forum

Post by Brill Sat Dec 10, 2016 4:50 am

Nice interview:

http://www.therecord.com/news-story/7013145-bachelorette-s-pick-visits-home/

Interesting that he was the last of the guys to sign on to being on the show. Also he said 2 of their visits were in B.C., I think we wondered about that. :yes:

BacheloretteCA - Jasmine Lorimer - Kevin Wendt  - Bachelorette Canada S1 - Fan Forum - Page 12 G61033

Brill
Brill

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Sat Dec 10, 2016 7:34 am

I really like him. Agree with comments that he is much more likeable post show than in show. Just shows how much it is edited.

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Dec 10, 2016 11:37 am

Brill wrote:Nice interview:

http://www.therecord.com/news-story/7013145-bachelorette-s-pick-visits-home/

Interesting that he was the last of the guys to sign on to being on the show.  Also he said 2 of their visits were in B.C., I think we wondered about that.  :yes:

This is a great interview.
That's pretty good, 5 times! yes Great plans for the next month!

The couple, Wendt says, will snowboard in Whistler in a few weeks and celebrate the new year together. Come January, they'll go to Mexico. The contractual shackles of the show kept them silent for months. They met secretly — twice in B.C. and three times in Waterloo — until the finale of the show ran last month.

Just a glimpse of what he was feeling, that has to be tough.

"Everyone's got their own agenda," Wendt said. "You feel pretty lonely. You become friends with the crew a lot more than the actual cast. Camera guys and photographers and the producers, they all become your friends. They're behind the scenes, talking to you and having meetings with you."

Very classy. He could have been a real jerk about his edit.

"Your whole experience rests in the editor's hands," Wendt said. "I think they can pick any person they want, to make any way they want, because they have thousands of hours to choose from. So, if they want to make me Mr. Perfect, if they want to make me a (jerk) or whatever, I think they could do that with almost anybody."

IA his haircut is so much better. He looks sweeter and not the tough guy appearance when we first saw him. In that radio interview, he looked a bit shy too.

They commented in the radio interview he looks like Crosby. Didn't he have Crosby's shirt on in one of his IG's?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Dec 10, 2016 11:41 am

Sorry, double post. Pic from the radio interview.

IG
kevin.c.wendt Fun morning co-hosting the #beatbreakfast @915thebeat thanks for having me guys

BacheloretteCA - Jasmine Lorimer - Kevin Wendt  - Bachelorette Canada S1 - Fan Forum - Page 12 15034726_1830381593842749_2101806241310310400_n

Yes he does have a Crosby shirt.

IG
kevin.c.wendtCoast to coast, I love this country#crosbyiscaptaincanada #blessed #worldcupofhockey #bacheloretteca #proudcanadian

BacheloretteCA - Jasmine Lorimer - Kevin Wendt  - Bachelorette Canada S1 - Fan Forum - Page 12 14309923_333375743663611_595469951138004992_n

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Sat Dec 10, 2016 1:01 pm

I think Crosby's mouth goes a little crooked when he talks and smiles as well.  giggling How cute is that!!! Hugesmile giggling

Brill
Brill

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sat Dec 10, 2016 1:26 pm

I like Kevin a lot and I like that he's wearing real pants

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Sun Dec 11, 2016 12:32 am

Idlemess wrote:I like Kevin a lot and I like that he's wearing real pants
rotfl

Very cool to see his interview with the hometown newspaper ... some good insights :yes:

Kevin gets compared to so many celebs - James Marsden, Tom Brady, Sidney Crosby - I can see the resemblance in each case Smiley

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Dec 12, 2016 1:42 pm

I love them heartbeat

https://instagram.com/p/BN7IdtqjJ6D/

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Dec 12, 2016 1:45 pm

She must have been pretty excited to introduce Kevin to her friends, that she took a pic and is now posting it! He's no stranger to babies. That's an adorable pic but even more adorable is that Jasmine shared it on SM. beatingheart

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia23_12 Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:09 pm

I love them beatingheart that pic is soooo cute :cutiepie and Kevin looks sooo hot by the way Hugesmile
Emilia23_12
Emilia23_12

Female Posts : 568

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Mon Dec 12, 2016 3:06 pm

hearthumbsup  BacheloretteCA - Jasmine Lorimer - Kevin Wendt  - Bachelorette Canada S1 - Fan Forum - Page 12 1646190589 he's a :cutiepie
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 23 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jasmine Lorimer - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada S1 - Fan Forum

+29
Imp
hawaiiangirl
Zaynab
Seabear
bluwavz