SELECT CONTENT

Jasmine Lorimer - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada S1 - Fan Forum

Page 13 of 23 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

fabfitfun - Jasmine Lorimer - Kevin Wendt  - Bachelorette Canada S1 - Fan Forum - Page 13 Empty Re: Jasmine Lorimer - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada S1 - Fan Forum

Post by TheWrongReasons Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:40 am

Alanna wrote:I love them heartbeat

https://instagram.com/p/BN7IdtqjJ6D/
So adorable! beatingheart

(and yep, agree with everyone that Kevin is looking hotttt fabfitfun - Jasmine Lorimer - Kevin Wendt  - Bachelorette Canada S1 - Fan Forum - Page 13 1105969562)

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

fabfitfun - Jasmine Lorimer - Kevin Wendt  - Bachelorette Canada S1 - Fan Forum - Page 13 Empty Re: Jasmine Lorimer - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada S1 - Fan Forum

Post by Brill Mon Dec 12, 2016 3:46 pm

Adorable picture! :yes: You can tell he is comfortable holding the baby. Awwww :cutiepie

fabfitfun - Jasmine Lorimer - Kevin Wendt  - Bachelorette Canada S1 - Fan Forum - Page 13 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Mon Dec 12, 2016 7:26 pm

Embedding this from the link @Alanna posted Smiley:

A picture of the first time I was able to introduce Kevin to my friends. (My friend is the baby). #turtleneck by @jasmine.lorimer

Jasmine looks so cute all bundled up here!  fabfitfun - Jasmine Lorimer - Kevin Wendt  - Bachelorette Canada S1 - Fan Forum - Page 13 1f60a

I enjoy a hood that can engulf my entire head by @jasmine.lorimer

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Tue Dec 13, 2016 7:35 am

Think he's trying to confuse us.  He's cute anyway.
fabfitfun - Jasmine Lorimer - Kevin Wendt  - Bachelorette Canada S1 - Fan Forum - Page 13 Screen43
source
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Tue Dec 13, 2016 11:36 am

Kevin seems pretty savvy with social media. Man, he grows on me more and more. He's cute, smart,hot and so child friendly. What a mighty fine man

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Tue Dec 13, 2016 10:27 pm

^I agree ... he's pretty awesome IMO.
It was really cute when he was telling the story of his mom getting stopped by fans at the Northfield Homesense & saying to him "hey, I'm a D-List celebrity now" laugh out loud

Jasmine's comment here rotfl

fabfitfun - Jasmine Lorimer - Kevin Wendt  - Bachelorette Canada S1 - Fan Forum - Page 13 1f470  talking some serious feels @coppley @victorinoxswissarmy #menscustomclothing #weddingtoast by @kevin.c.wendt
jasmine.lorimer Bulge

It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Wed Dec 14, 2016 5:36 pm

Lol, he's like a man; a real man.... she said right?

Idlemess
Idlemess

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Dec 14, 2016 6:03 pm

Idlemess wrote:Lol, he's like a man; a real man.... she said right?
Seriously though!! That's exactly what he is. A real freaking man, exactly like Jas asked for, they're so cute together Smiley

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Thu Dec 15, 2016 7:20 pm

^^Remember when she said how she loved breaking through his tough exterior shell but she also loved the tough shell because she felt protected by it? (Paraphrased) A real man indeed! heartbeat

Awww I'm strangely proud of our Canadian cuties for getting some shilling opportunities laugh out loud (with a charitable twist, of course. I see the same thing with Mike. Good for them! laugh out loud sweet kiss )

I've partnered with @victorinoxswissarmy to give back  fabfitfun - Jasmine Lorimer - Kevin Wendt  - Bachelorette Canada S1 - Fan Forum - Page 13 2764 Come say hi and support me and the Ronald McDonald house at Victorinox Swiss Army on Bloor Street this Saturday. A portion of the proceeds will go to RMH. Do some  fabfitfun - Jasmine Lorimer - Kevin Wendt  - Bachelorette Canada S1 - Fan Forum - Page 13 1f332  shopping and support a great cause this Christmas --- the link in my bio is a way to contribute a donation to my goal if you can't make it Saturday. Even a small donation would mean a lot  fabfitfun - Jasmine Lorimer - Kevin Wendt  - Bachelorette Canada S1 - Fan Forum - Page 13 1f499 Thanks friends. @rmhchamilton @rmhccanada by @kevin.c.wendt

Excited for this little bug to come up to Whistler for a ski/hang/laugh/adventure over the next few days. Tomorrow she also takes over the @rootscanada Instagram so be sure to tune in to that! @sarahdelaneyart by @jasmine.lorimer
kevin.c.wendt Beautiful x  fabfitfun - Jasmine Lorimer - Kevin Wendt  - Bachelorette Canada S1 - Fan Forum - Page 13 270c

Just got my winter box from @fabfitfun  fabfitfun - Jasmine Lorimer - Kevin Wendt  - Bachelorette Canada S1 - Fan Forum - Page 13 2744 the best part about this company is that every season, they partner with a different charity to donate a portion of the proceeds to. This winter, it's the Starlight Children's Foundation @starlightchildrensfoundation, a non-profit aimed at relieving stress for children who are hospitalized. Use my discount code RIGHTREASONS to get $10 off your first box! #fffpartner #fabfitfun www.fabfitfun.com by @jasmine.lorimer

fabfitfun - Jasmine Lorimer - Kevin Wendt  - Bachelorette Canada S1 - Fan Forum - Page 13 2615  I go to BC for the beautiful views #whatmountains by @kevin.c.wendt

It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Thu Dec 15, 2016 9:02 pm

They are pretty darn cute!!! #whatmountains giggling

fabfitfun - Jasmine Lorimer - Kevin Wendt  - Bachelorette Canada S1 - Fan Forum - Page 13 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Thu Dec 15, 2016 9:31 pm

The secret in her eyes... Lol. These two are sneakily adorable. Can only say carry on whipped and keep it coming Hugesmile

Idlemess
Idlemess

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:24 am

He's really "mushy" Hugesmile
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 23 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jasmine Lorimer - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada S1 - Fan Forum

+29
Imp
hawaiiangirl
Zaynab
Seabear
bluwavz