SELECT CONTENT

Jasmine Lorimer - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada S1 - Fan Forum

Page 19 of 23 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

valentinesday - Jasmine Lorimer - Kevin Wendt  - Bachelorette Canada S1 - Fan Forum - Page 19 Empty Re: Jasmine Lorimer - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada S1 - Fan Forum

Post by TheWrongReasons Sat Feb 04, 2017 5:07 pm

@GuardianAngel  oh I meant read info on another website stating that Jasmine would be moving to Toronto but didn't see an article until I checked out this thread laugh out loud  I read my post again and I can see where it seemed unclear.

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

valentinesday - Jasmine Lorimer - Kevin Wendt  - Bachelorette Canada S1 - Fan Forum - Page 19 Empty Re: Jasmine Lorimer - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada S1 - Fan Forum

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Feb 04, 2017 7:34 pm

Oh ok. yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by lightredemption Sat Feb 04, 2017 8:32 pm

Aw, I'm glad for them and that was a cute interview. I like when Jasmine said that there was so much footage of her and Kevin making out that they probably just got rid of it laugh out loud
lightredemption
lightredemption

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Feb 04, 2017 8:38 pm

@lightredemption laugh out loud I know. Just goes to show you no matter the franchise, they will hide what they want to hide.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Mon Feb 06, 2017 4:06 am

:cutiepie heartglasses

My belated birthday gift. Jasmine's pretending to like football for the day (and a die hard Pats fan as a bonus) #shegetsme #patsnation #tombrady by @kevin.c.wendt

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Feb 06, 2017 9:21 am

Jas also spent all night cooking for a very appreciative Kevin and learning all about how the two teams earn various sports points laugh out loud heartbeat

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:08 pm

valentinesday - Jasmine Lorimer - Kevin Wendt  - Bachelorette Canada S1 - Fan Forum - Page 19 16583178_260324387713191_8397209226061021184_n
Had to share a lil throwback post in the spirit of Valentine's Day.
Thanks to @sunwingvacations, Kevin and I will be heading to Saint Lucia to stay at @royaltonresorts, the same family of resorts from where this photo was shot in Cuba. Can't friggin wait for the heeeeat and the foooood and the adventures.
For more photos from this series, and a bit of our story, pick up an issue of @weddingvacations magazine.#valentinesday by @jasmine.lorimer

valentinesday - Jasmine Lorimer - Kevin Wendt  - Bachelorette Canada S1 - Fan Forum - Page 19 16464260_182428562243698_4564141791317590016_n
So much cheese here, we laughed pretty hard  valentinesday - Jasmine Lorimer - Kevin Wendt  - Bachelorette Canada S1 - Fan Forum - Page 19 1f602  This photo doesn't include the dirty looks and smacks I received for holding up the shoot by eating a full scoop between each picture. It does however include my 3 favourite things. A tropical island, unlimited ice cream, and my favourite human #valentinesday
Few short days and we'll be back on a beach. Different island. Same beautiful company #saintlucia @sunwingvacations @weddingvacations by @kevin.c.wendt

valentinesday - Jasmine Lorimer - Kevin Wendt  - Bachelorette Canada S1 - Fan Forum - Page 19 16464017_232897627172222_512518563395796992_n
It's rumoured that nearly 6 million couples get engaged on Valentine's Day. If you're trying to plan the perfect proposal, be sure to check out the latest issue of Wedding Vacations by Sunwing which features the heart-stopping proposal on The Bachelorette Canada and tips for how to pop the question during an exciting excursion. #WeddingVacations #HitchedonHoliday #ValentinesDay #Proposal #DestinationProposal #WeddingMagazine #DestinationWeddings by @weddingvacations
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:09 pm

Dee, you beat me, I was just posting the same info. giggling handwave

valentinesday - Jasmine Lorimer - Kevin Wendt  - Bachelorette Canada S1 - Fan Forum - Page 19 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:14 pm

@Brill Oops laugh out loud I hope you saw my post before you started copying and pasting over html. You get the honours next time bestbud!
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:18 pm

dee wrote:@Brill Oops laugh out loud I hope you saw my post before you started copying and pasting over html. You get the honours next time bestbud!

No worries. bestbud! You did it in much more detail then I could have. :yes: yes

valentinesday - Jasmine Lorimer - Kevin Wendt  - Bachelorette Canada S1 - Fan Forum - Page 19 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Wed Feb 15, 2017 6:14 am

Awww great Valentine posts - so cool that they get a free vacation. Idk for some reason, I feel oddly proud of our little Canadian couple when they get the freebies/shilling opportunities laugh out loud

Thanks for bringing the pics over, @dee Smiley

It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:27 pm

@dee thanks for all the goodies! So happy for them! beatingheart

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 23 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jasmine Lorimer - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada S1 - Fan Forum

+29
Imp
hawaiiangirl
Zaynab
Seabear
bluwavz