SELECT CONTENT

Jasmine Lorimer - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada S1 - Fan Forum

Page 23 of 23 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 21, 22, 23

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jasmine Lorimer - Kevin Wendt  - Bachelorette Canada S1 - Fan Forum - Page 23 Empty Re: Jasmine Lorimer - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada S1 - Fan Forum

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Apr 14, 2017 11:53 am

@TrishB Oh good point!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Jasmine Lorimer - Kevin Wendt  - Bachelorette Canada S1 - Fan Forum - Page 23 Empty Re: Jasmine Lorimer - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada S1 - Fan Forum

Post by Brill Fri Apr 14, 2017 12:27 pm

SAD!!! Upset

Jasmine Lorimer - Kevin Wendt  - Bachelorette Canada S1 - Fan Forum - Page 23 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by hawaiiangirl Fri Apr 14, 2017 3:00 pm

Yes, she says they broke up "a few months" ago... but their trip ended around March 28 and there was an interview of her saying "everything is good."

hawaiiangirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Imp Fri Apr 14, 2017 6:45 pm

Very sad! But kind of expected. sad

Imp

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Apr 14, 2017 11:32 pm

TrishB wrote:I am sad it did not work out for them sad But I sense they are both great people and wish them the very best for their future! Now I want Kevin to be the Bachelor!!!

Please no. He is a nice enough guy, but I couldn't stand a whole season of that sneering facial expression that he always has. And I could do without a couple of hometown visits with his miserable mom grilling people.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Sat Apr 15, 2017 12:48 am

Damn, I was looking at her page on Wednesday and thought something was off. Sorry to hear.

All the best to both.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 15, 2017 12:53 am

I have missed a couple of the US season, and if Kevin is ever the bachelor, I would be sure to miss that one too. MHO.

Last edited by reason on Sat Apr 15, 2017 1:14 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sat Apr 15, 2017 1:13 am

Oh bummer sad I think a lot of us predicted this after the finale aired but doesn't be make it easier for them or their fans.

I wish them the best in their life
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Apr 15, 2017 11:36 am

Everyone predicts a split after the finale, however IMO these two really cared for each other as evident by the SM pics when they were together.

One year is pretty good IMO for bachland.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Sat Apr 15, 2017 11:59 am

I don't think Kevin is really ready to settle down with anyone. He doesn't seem to know what he wants, and I sense he has a few issues with temper. JMHO.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sat Apr 15, 2017 12:55 pm

Newto wrote:I don't think Kevin is really ready to settle down with anyone.  He doesn't seem to know what he wants, and I sense he has a few issues with temper.  JMHO.
I don't think Jasmine really knows either but I'm glad they were mature enough to end things respectfully. Sad for Jasmine because I really think she was genuine in wanting to find love but she approached it making the same mistakes many of the leads do.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Apr 15, 2017 1:14 pm

I'm sad for Jasmine. I never cared for Kevin but he was her choice and probably was the best at that time. I wouldn't like to see him as Bachelor at all.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15259

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 23 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 21, 22, 23

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jasmine Lorimer - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada S1 - Fan Forum

+29
Imp
hawaiiangirl
Zaynab
Seabear
bluwavz