SELECT CONTENT

Jasmine Lorimer - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada S1 - Fan Forum

Page 6 of 23 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 14 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

styleshoot - Jasmine Lorimer - Kevin Wendt  - Bachelorette Canada S1 - Fan Forum - Page 6 Empty Re: Jasmine Lorimer - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada S1 - Fan Forum

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Nov 30, 2016 9:29 am

KatydidC wrote:Kevin And Jasmine Talk Life After ‘The Bachelorette Canada’ | EXTENDED
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SyJe2faXRY0

Love her...love him..love them. So sweet & I really do think they have a healthy perspective in moving forward & wish them all the best.

Thanks for this! I'm so glad Kevin got a zinger in towards Roz! yes

Love the fortune cookie post. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

styleshoot - Jasmine Lorimer - Kevin Wendt  - Bachelorette Canada S1 - Fan Forum - Page 6 Empty Re: Jasmine Lorimer - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada S1 - Fan Forum

Post by nikikass Wed Nov 30, 2016 11:24 am

Kevin needs a manicure bad... Come on Jasmine... give your mans hands some loving.
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Nov 30, 2016 11:32 am

With his job, I'm sure his hands take a beating.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Wed Nov 30, 2016 11:50 am

LOL...GA ... his hand aren't so bad...the cuticles are the worst.

A little bit of lotion 2twice a day should cure it.
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Wed Nov 30, 2016 11:52 am

Okay back on topic... I am happy things are working out for them. Everything sounds like they are moving in the right direction.

I am routing for them.
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by lightredemption Wed Nov 30, 2016 1:33 pm

styleshoot - Jasmine Lorimer - Kevin Wendt  - Bachelorette Canada S1 - Fan Forum - Page 6 Image10
Cute! :D
lightredemption
lightredemption

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Nov 30, 2016 1:35 pm

Link to the insta with her message. Glad to see them making a go of things and looking happy and relaxed.

https://instagram.com/p/BNca6z8DwbZ/

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia23_12 Wed Nov 30, 2016 1:59 pm

lightredemption wrote:styleshoot - Jasmine Lorimer - Kevin Wendt  - Bachelorette Canada S1 - Fan Forum - Page 6 Image10

Thats cute !!! :sprinklehearts And we were right about and the pic of Kevin and that Jas was with him Hugesmile
And Im happy that 100% of the comments are poitiv Smiley
Emilia23_12
Emilia23_12

Female Posts : 568

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Wed Nov 30, 2016 4:04 pm

lightredemption wrote:styleshoot - Jasmine Lorimer - Kevin Wendt  - Bachelorette Canada S1 - Fan Forum - Page 6 Image10

Hey, so that was Jasmine in the reflection of Kevin's sunglasses! Yay us!!!
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Wed Nov 30, 2016 4:30 pm

Cute boat pic! Smiley

I'm glad they're slowly coming out of SM hiding styleshoot - Jasmine Lorimer - Kevin Wendt  - Bachelorette Canada S1 - Fan Forum - Page 6 1f618

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Wed Nov 30, 2016 5:13 pm

This is the sweetest... awww...
styleshoot - Jasmine Lorimer - Kevin Wendt  - Bachelorette Canada S1 - Fan Forum - Page 6 Screen41
source

Last edited by iamreal2u on Wed Nov 30, 2016 5:15 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot link)
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Nov 30, 2016 5:14 pm

So sweet!!! Some of my favorite Bach men are the reformed bad boys laugh out loud

https://instagram.com/p/BNc0hDlAUtV/

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 23 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 14 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jasmine Lorimer - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada S1 - Fan Forum

+29
Imp
hawaiiangirl
Zaynab
Seabear
bluwavz