SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 23 of 81 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 52 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheBachelorABC - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by coolangel Mon Dec 19, 2016 4:27 pm

IMO Vanessa had her second 1-1 in Bimini, Bahamas during Episode 7. It included snorkeling at the Sapona wreck.

TheBachelorABC - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 23 Captur20
Source: SC of promo

TheBachelorABC - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 23 Captur19
Source
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

TheBachelorABC - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by lleyki Mon Dec 19, 2016 4:46 pm

Just saw a longer promo for the season and I hope someone else caught it or it's online somewhere. It's basically Nick pulling petals off a rose saying "she loves me", "she loves me not", while they show different clips from the season. There is a lot of Corinne, a lot of different people crying and I'm pretty sure they show a bit of Taylor, who RS says is the woman on the 2 on 1, going off on Nick.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Dec 19, 2016 6:49 pm

When a link is found online, I'll SC it like I always do.  But I'll wait until a link is found, makes for better quality SCs.

I'll keep an eye out but if anyone finds it tag me in a post the link or pm me the link one, please.  Thanks.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Mon Dec 19, 2016 7:21 pm

I saw that promo too. I thought there was a clip of Vanessa crying/upset and saying send me home. Did anyone else see that part? The promo was full of clips spliced one after another. I tried to rewatch parts of it to determine if that was Vanessa having a moment. I don't know all the women well enough to be certain if it was her. Maybe that was when Nick had his crying breakdown. ??????
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Dec 19, 2016 11:03 pm

laugh out loud

Nick Viall Is "No Saint" on The Bachelor and We Love It
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Mon Dec 19, 2016 11:18 pm

I just can't with this promo cantstopl

St. Nick to the rescue.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Dec 20, 2016 12:15 am

Love Nick. Hate the red suit.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 20, 2016 12:48 am

^^I wonder how hard he laughed when they took him to wardrobe for THAT fitting!

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Tue Dec 20, 2016 12:49 am

That's probably because not even Nick is hot enough to pull off a red suit.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Dec 20, 2016 12:54 am

I haven't found any other new promo yet.  But the article that goes along with the St. Nick promo (link in my above post) mentions that they'll have a 3rd and final holiday Nick promo tomorrow. Maybe that'll have some good SCs or someone will find the other preview mentioned above.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Tue Dec 20, 2016 1:38 am

Is it just me or does he seem really tired in most of the pics that have come out including these promo videos - I don't see the light in his face anymore...

a good comparison is the avatar up thread from the people's mag pic taken before his season
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Dec 20, 2016 2:02 am

emusha wrote:Is it just me or does he seem really tired in most of the pics that have come out including these promo videos - I don't see the light in his face anymore...

a good comparison is the avatar up thread from the people's mag pic taken before his season

He looks like his usual to me, especially his snapchat vids which have always been droll.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 81 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 52 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+71
allykat
Mommyof2
Cila51290
Cocoasneeze
casjacknick