SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 24 of 81 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 52 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

nye - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by lleyki Tue Dec 20, 2016 2:29 am

I'm sure this is going to further spur on those who want this to be a foiler season and/or think Nick is making things too obvious but he just posted a Snap/IG of him watching some type of art tutorial. It's art that Vanessa teaches to her special ed students right? Personally, I find the whole thing kind of amusing. Especially because on the flip side Vanessa is virtually invisible on her social media.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

nye - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by mprssdbyu Tue Dec 20, 2016 2:52 am

Sprite wrote:I also see people. A guy with a beard facing a woman with long brown hair which is hiding her face....and I usually never see this stuff.
I see people, too! IMO, it looks like a piece of pizza in both their hands. Is that boots or bare legs? Lol, I swear the man looks like he has a robe and pajamas on with robe open in front. It absolutely looks like Nick for sure to me!

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Tue Dec 20, 2016 3:28 am

I am loving the little hints Nick is dropping on SM which point to Vanessa (IMO) - Italian food, Pizza, Art tutorial. I feel it's his way of showing he is thinking about her and missing her. :inlove

This phase IMO is truly hard for any couple who come out of this show. He has already admitted that he found love on the show. So based on that, IMO it's safe to say that the last thing he will be interested in doing is play tricks on SM to further a foiler. IMO If he had left single or broken-hearted, he might have played along with the foiler but there is no way he is doing it if he did find love on the show. JMO.

The Force is strong with This One #Nissa :sprinklehearts
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Tue Dec 20, 2016 3:39 am

Plus wouldn't that kind of be shitty to the person he did pick if it was a foiler. Like "oh hey, we just got engaged and I totally love you but I now have to go Instagram and Snap a bunch of things pointing to Vanessa, who I'm totally not thinking about, to throw the viewers off". Okay...

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 20, 2016 3:39 am

I find it annoying, TBH. I felt the same way when kaitlyn would use her people blogs to basically write love letters to Shawn or when Whitney had "Iowan wannabe" on her IG page. Part of the job description of a lead is to keep the ending a secret! He's getting paid six figures for a couple months of work, so no sympathy here! Only getting to see each other weekly is hard, but it shouldn't effect their relationship whether a million strangers know if they're together or not. People should look to Des to see a lead who did her job right, IMO!

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Dec 20, 2016 10:40 am

nothatgirl wrote:I find it annoying, TBH. I felt the same way when kaitlyn would use her people blogs to basically write love letters to Shawn or when Whitney had "Iowan wannabe" on her IG page. Part of the job description of a lead is to keep the ending a secret! He's getting paid six figures for a couple months of work, so no sympathy here! Only getting to see each other weekly is hard, but it shouldn't effect their relationship whether a million strangers know if they're together or not. People should look to Des to see a lead who did her job right, IMO!

I do as well (find it annoying), but it may be due to the show being more and more social media based? IDK. I'm still trying to figure out why the show is basically saying 'NICK FINDS LOVE'. I would think the show would love people arguing if he did or not. Maybe, he's that bored? IDK.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Dec 20, 2016 10:56 am

I'm totally opposite. I'm like give me all the hints laugh out loud it makes it more fun for me.

Although the way it's going, Nick may end up snapping a picture of Vanessa rofl
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Dec 20, 2016 11:06 am

Hints that are very subtle works. But I could do without family and friends following the spoiled F1 or liking their social media posts. Just wait til the finale. You can still look st the page without following.

nye - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 24 87b72b10 nye - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 24 86669110 nye - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 24 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Dec 20, 2016 11:09 am

lleyki wrote:Plus wouldn't that kind of be shitty to the person he did pick if it was a foiler. Like "oh hey, we just got engaged and I totally love you but I now have to go Instagram and Snap a bunch of things pointing to Vanessa, who I'm totally not thinking about, to throw the viewers off". Okay...

Yeah, I can't see why Nick would do all that and not pick Vanessa. It's not too horrible, but a bit annoying with the Italian food thing.

Hope her lack of Social Media rubs off on him . Smiley

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Dec 20, 2016 11:53 am

No one is as blatant as Kaitlyn when it comes to spoiling one's own season on sm. I am sorry, but if people don't want the the lead to spoil the ending for them, the simplest thing will be not follow them at all. Even when some think Nick's clues point to Vanessa, some think he is creating the doubt. So you see , it could go either way.
I remember the only contestant his brother Sam followed was Kristina! (He doesn't any more) why? Not sure
Jmo.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Tue Dec 20, 2016 12:27 pm

How old is Sam? If he's single he may have followed her simply because he thinks she's hot and knows that his brother didn't pick her.

But I could do without family and friends following the spoiled F1 or liking their social media posts. Just wait til the finale.

Other than his one sister (and really Nick has like nine siblings) following Vanessa, has something else happened?

Maybe, he's that bored? IDK.

And this is exactly why this all amuses me. Other than the food, which to me made it clear he wasn't eating alone and yeah it being so heavily Italian seems suggestive, the other stuff may just be Nick being bored and kind of silly.

**edited**

I know I mentioned the art thing because I was amused at the fact that I knew some would think it was too obvious or annoying but honestly, it's just as possible that he was channel surfing and thought it was kind of interesting.

In my opinion, I don't think Nick has done anything that out there. Hell a few days ago some were commenting on his liking other contestants' pages/posts and finding that weird. So he's snapped two meals that were likely with Vanessa. Big whoop. If there wasn't that, it would be something else people would pick at to assume something else.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Tue Dec 20, 2016 1:03 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Commenting on members posting)

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Dec 20, 2016 12:44 pm

^^^
The art tv show - I thought he was just watching paint dry rofl
2.More.Weeks cheerleader

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 81 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 52 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+71
allykat
Mommyof2
Cila51290
Cocoasneeze
casjacknick