SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 42 of 81 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 61 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheBachelorABC - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 42 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by GuardianAngel January 1st 2017, 11:12 am

@notarose Thanks for posting.

dizzy That's the stupidest promo I've ever seen.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

TheBachelorABC - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 42 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Sprite January 1st 2017, 1:33 pm

MonicaJM2001 wrote:
lleyki wrote:I think the times he posted the meatballs and later the pasta, were both SHV visits. The Italian food was too convenient, there was no way all that food was for one person and the videos were always careful to only focus either on the food or only a shot of Nick.

Yeah my hunch is the food snaps showing only the food or carefully showing Nick only have a great likelihood of being SHV. I remember around one of the food snaps a IG of Vanessa friends "missing" her showed up. It is not definite proof by any means but I could see it fitting into a SHV scenario. I know there is the known Palm Springs SHV location but that is not say there can't be other locations for it, especially if TPTB are aware of the Palm Springs location being known to fans now. IMO He did another food snap last night of a deep fried calzone. That could be a friends house in Chicago since Nick has been in Chicago as of a couple days ago when he IG the pic of him holding a baby but it isn't unreasonable to wonder if it may have been a possible SHV. Perhaps they didn't feel like cooking so a handler brought food over. This is Nick though and he is the king of SM shenanigans so who knows. He may be able to give Vanessa some tips in SM fun as well laugh out loud.

I believe there have always been several different locations. It depends on the couple. Andi and Josh met up in Atlanta all the time. I remember Ashley and JP got caught coming out of a hotel. Not together, but separately and I think that was in NY, so I think they change it up according to what is most convenient for the couple.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose January 1st 2017, 2:30 pm

Question
I know that girls from BachAU have a history of getting together and posting on SM however do they do this after the show begins airing or have they done so pre-season?

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons January 1st 2017, 2:52 pm

Some of the girls are in LA for the Rose Parade according to their IGs

Better then a sorority  TheBachelorABC - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 42 1f339 #TheBachelor One more day!!!! #thebachelorabc #2017 by @msmichellechristine

Last edited by TheWrongReasons on January 1st 2017, 5:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove January 1st 2017, 3:09 pm

notarose wrote:Question
I know that girls from BachAU have a history of getting together and posting on SM however do they do this after the show begins airing or have they done so pre-season?

Before the season aired. Many of them for all prior AU seasons have gotten together, posted on SM, and been in tabloid media pre-season (the media is much more pre-season heavy about contestants than in the US). Same with Bach NZ, girls spotted together and posting pre-season on SM. Since there's no RS for those shows, the contestants pre-season activity was used for sleuthing before the season aired to eliminate them from possible F1.  

For Nick's season, it could be that things are just more lackadaisical now. IMO, the US show seems to have now embraced all things SM (even with snapchat now having their first post-show for the Bachelor and the official fantasy league despite spoilers out) and doesn't seem to care much about SM activity or contestants getting together anymore and the contestants don't seem bothered either. I'd guess if the show cared enough the contestants wouldn't be able to do so.  So other than explicitly spoiling a season, it seems the contestants are just given free reign to do whatever they want to some extent now.  no idea
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose January 1st 2017, 5:49 pm

^^^
Thanks Smiley

According to Twitter chatter, the reason Nick is currently in NYC is to film GMA and it might air tomorrow. Will have to see if GMA confirms this.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 January 1st 2017, 6:20 pm

Angela posted a photo next to the bachelor float. From the caption, it looks like she is possibly going to be on the float? If so, that is strange that they would have some of the girls from his season. It would be a dead giveaway that they werent any big contenders IMO

https://www.instagram.com/p/BOvCebsFQWb/

ETA Olivia also posted that her and Brianna would be in it

https://www.instagram.com/p/BOvGO2AgIk0/
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel January 1st 2017, 7:40 pm

Thanks @hae1001

I like that idea, rather than having couples, some with their own children travelling on New Years day.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM January 1st 2017, 8:05 pm

@sswinkgma
Looking forward to having Nick join us live on @GMA tomorrow morning! #TheBachelor
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 January 1st 2017, 8:07 pm

TheBachelorABC - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 42 1f601  TheBachelorABC - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 42 1f602  laugh out loud

Tomorrow night this guy is gonna make out with like 30 smoke shows and we're all getting together in LA to watch this dumpster fire burn! Come hang with us, and support an awesome cause! Literally everyone from #bachelornation will be there. Link to buy tickets in my bio. @ashley_iaconetti will cry for you. @jaredhaibon will tell you stupid facts about @matchboxtwenty. @amanda_stantonn will give you tips on how to be a Disney princess. @higgins.ben will tell you about his belly button lint problem. @theebass and @carlywad are just gonnna make out the whole time. @jamesmccoytaylor will serenade you with like a @jasonaldean song. The @thefergietwins will discuss astrophysics with you and @roberthunter89 and @chase_brody_mcnary will show you how to do a proper photo shoot with no shirt on. I'll just probably get drunk. See ya soon! by @wellsadams
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM January 1st 2017, 8:12 pm

TheBachelorABC - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 42 3806527698 TheBachelorABC - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 42 3806527698 Wells is funny.

Nick has his own emoji.

@Hfergie11
Just realized @viallnicholas28 has his own emoji!!
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 January 1st 2017, 8:13 pm

ElonM wrote: @sswinkgma
Looking forward to having Nick join us live on @GMA tomorrow morning! #TheBachelor

So if Nick is on GMA tomorrow then he won't be in CA for the Rose parade maybe that is why they are having some of the contestants on the float instead. Unless he pre-tapes and flies back tonight or early morning tomorrow but I don't think they would logistically do it that way. Wonder if he'll be in NY for the premiere?

Just something to look out for to see if a possible SHV could be fit in as Montreal and NYC are only 300/400 miles apart. It all of course depends on if Nick flies back to LA after GMA or if he sticks around NY a couple days.

Last edited by MonicaJM2001 on January 1st 2017, 8:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 81 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 61 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+71
allykat
Mommyof2
Cila51290
Cocoasneeze
casjacknick