SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 46 of 81 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 63 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

NYE - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 46 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jan 02, 2017 12:52 pm

Nick on GMA this morning!

There's also a 4+ minute interview with Nick backstage on GMA on Periscope (it will auto-delete by tomorrow so watch while you can).
- interesting info... Nick said that Ben Higgins told him that if he didn't find "the one" to not be afraid to walk away...

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

NYE - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 46 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by OnePromise Mon Jan 02, 2017 1:50 pm

So the fight is probably what all the crying is about and maybe what lead Nick to have his talk with the girls in the preview.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Jan 02, 2017 2:57 pm

Alanna wrote:I don't think it would be nick if his f1 was anything but a b!tch essentially. This is the guy who was totally in love with Andi.

thumbsup

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Jan 02, 2017 3:04 pm

Alanna wrote:I don't think it would be nick if his f1 was anything but a b!tch essentially. This is the guy who was totally in love with Andi.

He said it before that you need to be somewhat an a$$ to be his friend so if the rumors are true,me not surprised

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Jan 02, 2017 3:11 pm

Why was Nick in NY and not on the float? Very odd to me!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Mon Jan 02, 2017 3:56 pm

Another tidbit I found interesting from RS blog/podcast was that Danielle M was very upset when he let go. He basically said that Danielle was very into Nick and thought she they had a future together. Just found that interesting.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Mon Jan 02, 2017 4:00 pm

http://video.glamour.com/watch/glamour-on-set-the-bachelor-contestants-reveal-what-they-ll-wear-to-win-nick-s-heart

Contestants Corinne, Raven, Susannah, and Vanessa unpack their bags to show us what they'll wear on Season 21 of The Bachelor.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Jan 02, 2017 4:04 pm

Not necessarily a b!tch, but I definitely think he prefers opinionated and straight-talking to inoffensive and sweet. But if Vanessa does turn out to be a b!tch then at least I'll feel better about a possible breakup. laugh out loud
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Mon Jan 02, 2017 4:36 pm

bblake wrote:One interesting thing in the spoilers is that in Bimini, Vanessa and Rachel got into a huge fight, and all the girls took Rachel's side. It'll be very interesting to see if the edit for that fight favours the F1 or the Bachelorette contender - IMO it'll probably favour Rachel, since the other girls were all in agreement with her, but it's also been awhile since the F1 has gotten anything other than a squeaky clean edit so I am curious about how it'll pan out.

They would favor the the potential 'ette. Most of the time they want their leads to be well liked. Plus if they heavily wanted Rachel as the 'ette, she better get a good edit or she'll be the one to say no (of course other factors included). I also think that F1 might not get the best edit because this is Nick we're talking about. It'll be interesting to watch (if I actually do end up watching) to see how Vanessa is really played out or if Corrine will ultimately shadow her. Corrine has an opportunity at WTA and BIP for a redemption tour, hopefully Vanessa does too.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Mon Jan 02, 2017 4:39 pm

ElonM wrote:http://video.glamour.com/watch/glamour-on-set-the-bachelor-contestants-reveal-what-they-ll-wear-to-win-nick-s-heart

Contestants Corinne, Raven, Susannah, and Vanessa unpack their bags to show us what they'll wear on Season 21 of The Bachelor.

All I got from that video is that Vanessa is stunning.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Mon Jan 02, 2017 5:06 pm

IMO If two women are really into a guy and fighting for his affections, there is little probability for them to lay the groundwork for a strong friendship. I am not surprised if Vanessa and Rachel were butting heads- doesn't have to be about Nick, even little things can trigger a fight when emotions are running high. I always found it hard to believe how some women who went far on the show came back being best friends because I cannot do it in that scenario. JMO.

IMO many women who were portrayed as villians on the show seem to be nice in real life - Olivia and Britt  come to mind. I want whoever Nick ends up with to be a nice person in real life even if the show portrays her to be a b!tch. Not interested in another Josh Murray-esque ending - where the show portrayed him as a 'hero' who saved Andi from 'villain' Nick but whose true colors came out IRL once cameras stopped rolling IMO.

All JMO. Smiley

Last edited by coolangel on Mon Jan 02, 2017 5:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Jan 02, 2017 5:09 pm

lleyki wrote:
ElonM wrote:http://video.glamour.com/watch/glamour-on-set-the-bachelor-contestants-reveal-what-they-ll-wear-to-win-nick-s-heart

All I got from that video is that Vanessa is stunning.

Love Susannah's flirty feather cocktail dress.  Such a fun garment! Hope to see her wearing it.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 81 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 63 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+71
allykat
Mommyof2
Cila51290
Cocoasneeze
casjacknick