SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 6 of 81 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 43 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

friendship - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Guest Sun Dec 11, 2016 2:01 pm

Sure some of you'all don't work with the FBI? You all are so fast in finding out things. laugh out loud laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

friendship - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by julychild Sun Dec 11, 2016 2:01 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/BN4B9gwFPLt/

No, it's not an old video. One of the tagged people posted a story from that event, too. Maybe Nick got a new place, hence, new range and utensils...

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Dec 11, 2016 4:38 pm

Ash2214 wrote:Sorry if this was already mentioned, but Vanessa was tagged in a picture on IG tonight with a friend who said "missed her so" which makes it seem like they reunited, although it could be old so who knows:

https://instagram.com/p/BN2y9syj6gm/

She posted this 2 hours ago which was probably last night.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BN4jn33jUKx/?taken-by=scaramousch
IG scaramousch Gorgeous girls out celebrating! Team Vanessa

friendship - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 6 15251629_1796697867256098_2251213859886989312_n

And this one, notice the hashtag I bolded.

No need to post the picture IMO. She has the same dress on so it must have been at the same time.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BN4krATjcQK/?taken-by=scaramousch

scaramouschMy posse, my babes! @katraposo @carolinedruffner #outcelebrating #bigthingspoppin #shaynasdirty30 #milestones #fourtifiedunited #missingoneofourangels #montreal #bordelle #party #outandabout #beautifulpeople #kindpeople #lovethem #lovemygirls #bff #girls #beauties #throughthickandthin #friendship #myfriendsarecoolerthanyours

But now that I caught up on posts, I doubt they would be out at a party/event doing mannequin challenges.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Dec 11, 2016 4:52 pm

Hannah Adent‏ @HannahAdent

I legit just drove 45 min to the La Verkin coffee shop to meet @viallnicholas28 and by the time that I got there he was gone

https://mobile.twitter.com/HannahAdent/status/808025384142794756

Geotagged: La Verkin, UT

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Dec 11, 2016 5:11 pm

notarose wrote:Hannah Adent‏ @HannahAdent

I legit just drove 45 min to the La Verkin coffee shop to meet @viallnicholas28 and by the time that I got there he was gone

https://mobile.twitter.com/HannahAdent/status/808025384142794756

Geotagged: La Verkin, UT

Maybe that snap up thread was in the bathroom in Utah, laugh out loud. He had a little Nick cartoon waving. It's like where's Waldo Nick going next. Here I am. laugh out loud

Remember K's HTD's were in Utah weren't they? Maybe SHV's are taking on new scenery.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Dec 11, 2016 6:30 pm

Nick's snapchat
friendship - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 6 Image48

Things in common between recent snaps: the rooms are not personalized (nothing on the self below tv, kitchen counter basically bare, bathroom vanity had something in blue packaging but otherwise just a white hotel-type towel.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 11, 2016 6:40 pm

I am no fool you Nick is not watching tv = football, reading a book and having a cup of tea.  That snap is laughable Some men cant multi task. laugh out loud can you?

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Dec 11, 2016 6:56 pm

I think he's playing with us. laugh out loud Give us something else Nick, we'll find you! friendship - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 6 1710264613 That doesn't look like a hotel room or hotel windows. Usually TV's are on a dresser or media centre.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 11, 2016 6:58 pm

Well might be someone elses place say one of the producers and they are crashing there for their SHV?? JSAA

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sun Dec 11, 2016 7:31 pm

So is it safe to say Vanessa is/was not in Montreal with her friends? Maybe SHV starting today? Can someone tell what game he's watching?

Remember, Nick tricked us before on sm so anything is possible!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Dec 11, 2016 7:42 pm

Tricky Nicky! Would he/could he be any other way? For all we know he could also be having TPTB run false SM stuff for him.
Anyway, let the games begin!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sun Dec 11, 2016 7:48 pm

LOL Nick's social media imho will be the last source I'll rely on - Nick likes to give us things that will mess with us...it's all in good fun!
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 81 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 43 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+71
allykat
Mommyof2
Cila51290
Cocoasneeze
casjacknick