SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 8 of 81 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 44 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

outcelebrating - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by happydays Mon Dec 12, 2016 3:48 am

I don't think they were together this weekend. It's too strange (unless he is really that self-absorbed) that he will re-surface on sm the weekend they are together and then be taking photos of himself.

From laconfident's ig & twitter, he was definitely at a party

happydays

Back to top Go down

outcelebrating - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Dec 12, 2016 1:38 pm

If these song clues keep up we'll have to have a Song Clue thread. This newest lyric goes along with the one the other day when he snapped the guy singing in the street. The only lyrics he captured was, our life will never end
Gotta love your man. That was followed by Nick saying "I love you". To some random guy singing? I doubt it. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71486

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Dec 12, 2016 1:49 pm

happydays wrote:I don't think they were together this weekend. It's too strange (unless he is really that self-absorbed) that he will re-surface on sm the weekend they are together and then be taking photos of himself.

From  laconfident's ig & twitter, he was definitely at a party

The party was on Saturday or Sunday?
SHV could be last Friday/Saturday, or it could be today/tomorrow during the week, not necessarily on weekends. Nick has messed up with us on sm before, so we just have to continue to stalk, I mean, sleuth him and Vanessa.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:40 pm

I don't think Nick is a self absorbed kind of guy, I think he enjoys being goofy on SM with underlying messages. We've seen this before, many times. I think that's what he's up to. It would be just like him to post on SM during a SHV. Others have done it in the past. Pool pics, etc.

IMO He's playing and I like trying to figure it out as I always do when it comes to Nick!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchycheeto Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:50 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I don't think Nick is a self absorbed kind of guy, I think he enjoys being goofy on SM with underlying messages. We've seen this before, many times. I think that's what he's up to. It would be just like him to post on SM during a SHV. Others have done it in the past. Pool pics, etc.

IMO He's playing and I like trying to figure it out as I always do when it comes to Nick!

IA. He's done this before, to some degree; so he knows how it works. And he's tight with Elan and other producers, so they probably get a kick out of using SM to build anticipation for the show. It's nice to have a certain level of mystery even when there are spoilers everywhere.
crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:56 pm

Nick loves to have fun with those following his social media. I think he also knows he has a following here on this forum and knows there is a good crowd here that enjoy his games--smooth or crunchy peanut butter?

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Dec 12, 2016 3:05 pm

When do interview rounds typical start?

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by voiceofreason Mon Dec 12, 2016 6:08 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
Sprite wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Nick's latest snapchat he has a song playing with these lyrics... "When I'm with you, (it) feels like fire".

That sounds like a mushy boy. A mushy boy who is  l o v e   Jumping hearts

I love me a mushy boy.

I hope they let us see it.
 Sounds like it to me and I also hope we get to see it. 

I think the specific lyrics he chose to have in his snap are quite telling, IMHO. 

Nick also did a thumbs up right after the lyrics yes

Bottom line is, he was still listening to that song, no matter what line he chose.. hmmmm question

voiceofreason

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Dec 12, 2016 6:15 pm

Yeah...
I love Christmas music. I have been listening to it non-stop for weeks. Literally. I know many and can sing along. My favorite is "Can you hear what I hear".
The reason I say this is--I'm Jewish.
So sometimes you just like or sing something because.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Dec 12, 2016 6:19 pm

Let's just hope he has that bubble gum stocked and won't be out of bubble gum!

@voiceofreason Yes, but he specifically chose those lyrics to post, he could have chosen any other part of the song. Just like he did with the guy singing on the street, The Doors, our life will never end, gotta love your man. He could have chosen any other part, why a three second clip of those specific words, is what we are getting at.

@notarose - Good question. I thought he would have done some by now.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:28 pm

outcelebrating - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 8 Image10

Nick snapped about 25 minutes ago driving thid woman in LA
Who is she?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:41 pm

^^^
Watched the vid. Looks like Megan Firestone to me.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 81 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 44 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+71
allykat
Mommyof2
Cila51290
Cocoasneeze
casjacknick