SELECT CONTENT

Corinne Olympios - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing - No Spoilers*

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Corinne Olympios - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing - No Spoilers* Empty Corinne Olympios - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing - No Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Dec 09, 2016 11:32 am

GuardianAngel wrote:

Corinne Olympios - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing - No Spoilers* 1000x400-Q90_3385cdbffffab16721b3222ecfd9c47e

Corinne
Bachelorette
contestant biography

Height: 5'1"

Hometown: Miami, FL

Tattoos: Yes, but hidden and are being lasered off, so they are already faded.

If you could be any animal, which would you be and why? I would be a cheetah. They're strong and fierce.

What's your most embarrassing moment? Too many to count!

What do you do for a living? I own an online business. It's very important to me, but the cool thing is it's online, so I can run it from anywhere.

I hate it when my date... Is in love with themselves.

What's your guilty pleasure TV show? Frasier

Describe your idea of the ultimate date: Just us, the ultimate dining experience in an amazing place.

What U.S. city is the most romantic to you and why? Chicago. It has a lot of fun activities you would want to share with someone special.

If you could be a fictional character, who would you be and why? Snow White – I want to find my Prince Charming.
http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelor/cast/corinne

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Corinne Olympios - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing - No Spoilers* Empty Re: Corinne Olympios - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing - No Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:15 am

There's already a barstool in Jorge's bar in Mexico with Corinne's name on it.

Back to top Go down

Corinne Olympios - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing - No Spoilers* Empty Re: Corinne Olympios - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing - No Spoilers*

Post by albean99 Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:00 pm

Ali Fedotowski did a video interview with Sarah on her blog. She asked a few questions about Corinne and Sarah filled her in on what she was like this season. It sounds like she didn't have as much impact as we were shown. Ali doesn't do spoilers in her blogs but I probably wouldn't read comments just in case.
http://aliluvs.com/blog/2017/02/06/spring-outfit-ideas/

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15296

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Corinne Olympios - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing - No Spoilers*

2 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum